Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i like that idea of the NW, no names.
i will see if its possible ^^

about creating a new topic for suggestion theres no need, this one works fine. i have everything noted that was suggested ^^

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
i like that idea of the NW, no names.
i will see if its possible ^^

about creating a new topic for suggestion theres no need, this one works fine. i have everything noted that was suggested ^^
That's nice.. Or make everyone's names like, "tribute 1","tribute 2", etc? That would be..interesting..xD

(:

Offline Mizotasu♥

• qt sage werepenguin~
  • Characters: Mizotasu, Lilly
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege
That's nice.. Or make everyone's names like, "tribute 1","tribute 2", etc? That would be..interesting..xD

Lmao i think uknown is less work, i think? D:
Too bad there aren't any grenades in pwi...
That would be so 'epic' xD

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I think what could be done in TT 3-3 would be adding a few more hands to prevent full out running away and in the dead end rooms, there could be buffs available like in Theatre of Blood and NS. This way, there are strategic points to be taken by players. I think that squad-ing shouldn't be allowed, even if people want to work together, they have to work in a way that is beneficial to them both (or allow one to backstab the other :rolleyes:). I do like the idea of a bigger map as it allows people to run around on different levels and such and really work on surviving.

Offline Syn

• I just came here to have a good time and honestly I am feeling so attacked rn
What we mean is that Squadding and Parties will not be allowed. Having team mates is fine, But in the hunger games, if you throw a bomb 1 meter away at an enemy, and all your team mates are near him, They're not gonna be safe are they? ;) I was hoping it would make people think about the skills they'd use so that they dont affect their teams.

Okay, this sounds quite reasonable
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Panda_monium

Someones name has to  be Peeta.
Loooool  :pig-47:

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Someones name has to  be Peeta.
Loooool  :pig-47:
We need a haymitch.
(:

Offline 9artsDragon

• Sin forevaaa
  • Try and fail then learn and success!
Make this happen.

9artsDragon - stealth>fb>firepill>stun>rc>autoattack>deads>stealth GG

Offline maron2119

What if just make 24 pre- gen accounts and give it to the tributes and just reset that acc for the every week so that people won't complain about having empty invents if they use their own.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
What if just make 24 pre- gen accounts and give it to the tributes and just reset that acc for the every week so that people won't complain about having empty invents if they use their own.

That could work I guess....

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
You would need to have them the specific class/gender of the people character's that are chosen though. :/
(:

Offline maron2119

Make an account with 2 different chars like for Veno since it's just female. = 1 sage / 1 demon

bm = 4 chars female sage/demon male sage/demon

That's how they usually give the pre - gen chars on PH server for tournaments.

Maybe make atleast 2-3 accs per each class? and limit the classes that can be picked?