Epic Perfect World

Hunger Games Event!

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
I've seen a couple of female BMs around. And if it really comes down to it, another male could be allowed in, wouldn't really be that big of a deal I think. If it were just 10 people, the event would be over pretty fast in a free for all and wouldn't really even allow for much of an event to happen.

Alternatively, there could be a tournament style 'Hunger Games' (keeping up with the themes of the hunger games), previous victors would be sent into the arena once again to fight to the death  >:D This type of event would be a bigger one and would take at least an hour or two to do.
spoiler alert  :-[ . lol.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Mizotasu♥

• qt sage werepenguin~
  • Characters: Mizotasu, Lilly
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege
As i remember à boy and a girl are from one region, so actually Same team. It would be more fun if it would be 20 vs 20 but we always could do 2 people of 1 faction as team so more people could join. Or to prevent teamwork when Its all random people, you could make random teams. It Doesnt need to be Same gender or class. and since in hungergames are traps... We could always put THE battlefield as this room in cube with THE bomb... Maybe Its messy but waay different event o; (Its just suggestion)

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
spoiler alert  :-[ . lol.
Lalalalala..

As i remember à boy and a girl are from one region, so actually Same team. It would be more fun if it would be 20 vs 20 but we always could do 2 people of 1 faction as team so more people could join. Or to prevent teamwork when Its all random people, you could make random teams. It Doesnt need to be Same gender or class. and since in hungergames are traps... We could always put THE battlefield as this room in cube with THE bomb... Maybe Its messy but waay different event o; (Its just suggestion)

Not really the same team, since they could go against each other. Plus, some people decided to solo most of it, so yeah.
Traps sound good. I  can think of more...forcefield = the giant glowing walls in TT? How about the metal balls in TT that roll over you (and make you die? q.q)
(:

Offline Mizotasu♥

• qt sage werepenguin~
Lalalalala..
Not really the same team, since they could go against each other. Plus, some people decided to solo most of it, so yeah.
Traps sound good. I  can think of more...forcefield = the giant glowing walls in TT? How about the metal balls in TT that roll over you (and make you die? q.q)

Ikr xd but ofc it has to one shot them... And we have to think Also if all this is actually possible, wasn't sure bout teaming up random ppl together, always could be done for à diffent event

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i watched it long time ago...but i like the idea of having 2 of each class diferent gender.
1 male + 1 female
can have 2 team of each race, lets see
5 races - 10 classes - 20 players

if i remember well, they can team up ?
but i dunno how will it be possible here :/
didnt really focus on this event 100% i have all the ideas form Madoka and asked Agatio to do it, he said yes when im ready.
im working on stuff for the server atm so it might take some time to focus on this one.
but i have questons i need to be answered with Agatio, for example, if can only allow squads of 2 inside the map, or even forbid squads.
we map will possibly be one of the HH's, im thinking about 3-3, starting point beeing the middle wheres the statue, cuz i remember in the movie they come out of the ground into that wide open area, and some goodies alrdy there.
also in HH r those hands alrdy, but more can be added ^^

the traps were also discussed, they make sense, need to find some good ones, i like that exploding monster like in cube. (from listening room o think)

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
i watched it long time ago...but i like the idea of having 2 of each class diferent gender.
1 male + 1 female
can have 2 team of each race, lets see
5 races - 10 classes - 20 players

if i remember well, they can team up ?
but i dunno how will it be possible here :/
didnt really focus on this event 100% i have all the ideas form Madoka and asked Agatio to do it, he said yes when im ready.
im working on stuff for the server atm so it might take some time to focus on this one.
but i have questons i need to be answered with Agatio, for example, if can only allow squads of 2 inside the map, or even forbid squads.
we map will possibly be one of the HH's, im thinking about 3-3, starting point beeing the middle wheres the statue, cuz i remember in the movie they come out of the ground into that wide open area, and some goodies alrdy there.
also in HH r those hands alrdy, but more can be added ^^

the traps were also discussed, they make sense, need to find some good ones, i like that exploding monster like in cube. (from listening room o think)
Well, technically, there was a squad of like 5 or something.."group ". Cato, clove, glimmer, the other careers.
What's HH? o.o
My (kindaweird ok) ideas:
 -Bug: falling through the floor where it looks solid. I know, it's a bug, but wouldn't it be possible to put it specificly somewhere? (like, how some npcs you can run through, some you can't, invisible hole covered by floor you can drop through?) To delay someone?
-Flames. Like the ones in ..geh, jungle raid i think, Jungle treasure, whatever its called I forget q.q where you run through that dangerous place to try and get the reward. The flames that burn you and insta death. Or just suck a lot of hp. Tho I think it's insta death..
-Beetles. Like ones in jungle treasure thingy. Burn off hp, temp. speed boost I believe..
-Balls. The rolling things in TT.
-Hands like you mentioned.
-Invisible walls, like some of the barriers in TT. IDK if possible, but its like the force fields in catching fire kinda..Seperating areas at different times.
-idk whatelse ;-;
(:

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
HH = Heavenly Hall the new Twilight Temple
3-3

making a hole invisible and drop; cant but i got similar idea that can work. how about some small places, lets say a circle, on a corridor that when they step on it they are teleported randomly.

flames; from jungle ruins, i will ask ag if can use them, would be indeed a nice add.

beetles; i didn't get it but u mean 1 beetle boosts the speed ? somethig like orbs in NS ?

balls; need to check if can trasport them into any place, i only saw them in HH 1...nowhere else.

invisible walls; u have to show im not remembering what r those  :rolleyes:

Offline Mizotasu♥

• qt sage werepenguin~
THE trAps are à Good idea and hh sounds great, i remember in THE movie Also that THE lead character Goes to dat from THE centrum of THE game, and THE designers or w/e They are put on afire on that part of THE forest so to prevent that THE game i gonna last forever, i suggestu put flames or MOB's there that are above THE stealt lvl from sins, so sins won't be able to stealth through It so nobody can hide or go out of battlefield. Also there shouldn't be TOO much traps, or else Im pretty sure everone would diebefore even toutching an enemy player. Items in middel are fine, but like what would u put there? everyone already has a wepon, unless  make it a bow flight with lvl 1 bows & arows were no one can use skils lmao (sorry for my bad writing qq)

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
No, i didnt like it

My damage log collection NEW

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
HH = Heavenly Hall the new Twilight Temple
3-3

making a hole invisible and drop; cant but i got similar idea that can work. how about some small places, lets say a circle, on a corridor that when they step on it they are teleported randomly.

flames; from jungle ruins, i will ask ag if can use them, would be indeed a nice add.

beetles; i didn't get it but u mean 1 beetle boosts the speed ? somethig like orbs in NS ?

balls; need to check if can trasport them into any place, i only saw them in HH 1...nowhere else.

invisible walls; u have to show im not remembering what r those  :rolleyes:
The circle sounds interesting, but it would need to be invisible (if not, really hard to see/spot so that people would miss it and step on it..like, covered by trees or grass or in a convinient location..).
XDD Noo,
 There are those unkillable mob beetles (i think they are unkillable), in jungle ruins (at least they were there on real pwi? idk here, never gone..x.x), and they cut your hp by like half or 1/3. In exchange, you get like a 5 second speed boost.
But things like the NS orbs or the orbs in snake island racing sound interesting, maybe a lot with debuffs and some with buffs? >.>

Invisible walls...well, not really invisible, but in one of the TT's I think-the one with the snake thing that you do for a BH I believe-there are these little ...barriers that you can't cross, and they glow and r blue (what's inside them is just the landscape..) IDK, I guess I mean something like that, maybe an uncrossable barrier (IDK, a stack of npcs all the way to top of map you can't cross at a given time? Loloolololol). The wall idea is from the catching fire book, where the arena gets seperated at diff times (if you didn't read it).. tHERE'S my crappy diagram of it.

uhh, let's see what else..*thinks of the book*.
Umm, there was..book 2..book1.....*spoiler alERRT!* bloody rain, lighting rod trees, birds imitating the loved one's pain,  flesh eating squirrels I think.....flamingo's that pierced necks.....earthquakes, floods....the forcefield returning haymitch's axething....eh...poison fog..

Small mobs that deal alot of dmg, and are aggro (squirrels), but are hard to shake off/kill?

At a certain point in event, an area will automatically debuff and lower hp of any players in that area? (poison fog)

A certain map fills with water or useless map items like " trees falling from somewhere"  that you can't go through, and are like obstacles? (earthquake/rockslide/whatever)..

Spawn something that darkens vision of people in a certain area..Like, is it possible to switch on the rain or something extremely heavily so that players can hardly see and stumble around for a certain amount of time? (blood rain).

THE trAps are à Good idea and hh sounds great, i remember in THE movie Also that THE lead character Goes to dat from THE centrum of THE game, and THE designers or w/e They are put on afire on that part of THE forest so to prevent that THE game i gonna last forever, i suggestu put flames or MOB's there that are above THE stealt lvl from sins, so sins won't be able to stealth through It so nobody can hide or go out of battlefield. Also there shouldn't be TOO much traps, or else Im pretty sure everone would diebefore even toutching an enemy player. Items in middel are fine, but like what would u put there? everyone already has a wepon, unless  make it a bow flight with lvl 1 bows & arows were no one can use skils lmao (sorry for my bad writing qq)
True, not too many traps, but ideas are funn..I like this planning lololol.

Umm, what to put in middle, there's a bunch: Apoth potions, runes, potions, herbs, other useful stuff that people would want. Things that could give you quite the advantage. Maybe some of those things like in theater of blood!!! I KNOWW!!   THOSE THINGS! the scrolls-bind scrolls, blind scrolls, teleport to random place scrolls, and etc..But make them have a cd and stuff..a temp hp/mp boost, idk (like the one in nw, the guy gives it to you below level 99).

No, i didnt like it
:rolleyes: If you don't like it, don't bother commenting. If you get picked if its random pickings, die immediately as many times as needed, and leave.
(:

Offline Mizotasu♥

• qt sage werepenguin~
Lol ikr, i think there should be some Good things too, cuz in THE movie there wer Also those boxes... and then my idea would be that Those full heal your hp o; or somethimes randomly a chi orb, or like deaden nerfs a buff for like 3 seconds that gives u Tons of magic and physical deffense but at THE Same time u can't use ur wepon, just like that bm skill, that reduces your wepon attributes so u can't use ur wepon anymore. CUz i think igs and chocolates and otherpots shouldn't be allowed since it should stay like the movie, & there They enter THE game without owning anything ;) and there They bet on ppl who they think is gonna win o: or will that be too much work for gm's?

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Shouldn't this be stickied or something? o.o Or a new thread with the same topic for suggestion and some of the additions that people suggested, since this one..is getting really long..
(:

Offline Syn

• I just came here to have a good time and honestly I am feeling so attacked rn
Ok, i'll give my opinion about some of the issues.

First, I don't believe magic classes should go AA if they don't want to. It really makes me laugh that you guys say Magic classes are "supposed" to go AA. If they were supposed to go AA then PWE would have class locked the equipment. (Keep in my mind I'm saying this as an AA user, I never played HA magic classes). I really don't understand why you guys think magic classes with HA are OP. They have their pr0s and their contras just like AA armor. They might have good survivability, but their attack power isn't that good (except HA veno, but they have to be in close range to deal decent damage, and it's quite easy to avoid them).

And I thought you made up this event trying to emulate Hunger Games. As far as I know some of the people in HG ally with eachother to take down others, despite there can only be 1 winner. A HA veno stands no chance vs 2 or 3 people. If there's gonna be teamplay in the event, there's nothing better to support than a HA cleric or veno, and they might help a lot to their allies in the first phases of event, but I highly doubt they will win unless they betray their allies or smth, and probably most of the others will see them as a threat as they'll be hard to take down when there's not a lot of players, so they will ally to take them down first.

Also I saw people commenting that parties shouldn't be allowed. Well by not allowing parties you're taking out all of the Hunger Games essence. The players chosen to participate are random so I bet everyone will look forward their own benefit, and in the end only one player can win.
I believe this event also requires good ability to gain the trust of others in order to survive.
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Offline Mizotasu♥

• qt sage werepenguin~
Yeah and u don't need to be in squads to work together o;
Or to prevent that, They can just like in nw make THE enemy player name invisible?

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Ok, i'll give my opinion about some of the issues.

First, I don't believe magic classes should go AA if they don't want to. It really makes me laugh that you guys say Magic classes are "supposed" to go AA. If they were supposed to go AA then PWE would have class locked the equipment. (Keep in my mind I'm saying this as an AA user, I never played HA magic classes). I really don't understand why you guys think magic classes with HA are OP. They have their pr0s and their contras just like AA armor. They might have good survivability, but their attack power isn't that good (except HA veno, but they have to be in close range to deal decent damage, and it's quite easy to avoid them).

And I thought you made up this event trying to emulate Hunger Games. As far as I know some of the people in HG ally with eachother to take down others, despite there can only be 1 winner. A HA veno stands no chance vs 2 or 3 people. If there's gonna be teamplay in the event, there's nothing better to support than a HA cleric or veno, and they might help a lot to their allies in the first phases of event, but I highly doubt they will win unless they betray their allies or smth, and probably most of the others will see them as a threat as they'll be hard to take down when there's not a lot of players, so they will ally to take them down first.

Also I saw people commenting that parties shouldn't be allowed. Well by not allowing parties you're taking out all of the Hunger Games essence. The players chosen to participate are random so I bet everyone will look forward their own benefit, and in the end only one player can win.
I believe this event also requires good ability to gain the trust of others in order to survive.

What we mean is that Squadding and Parties will not be allowed. Having team mates is fine, But in the hunger games, if you throw a bomb 1 meter away at an enemy, and all your team mates are near him, They're not gonna be safe are they? ;) I was hoping it would make people think about the skills they'd use so that they dont affect their teams.