Epic Perfect World

Hunger Games Event!

Offline lucyღ

• <3
  • Characters: Iucy

I really love the idea of this event, sounds like it would be really fun and its a lot different from the usual events the server does...so Im all for it hehe :3

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
Ill post a tldr for you:

A survival event with lower lvl gear.

And empty inventory? you have no idea of how much stuff I have in my inv+bank.

Offline Scwerz

• Im Your Bad Dream
Credit to SephirothXIV for sparking the idea with his version!

Hunger games event.

How it would work:

1. It would happen once a month/every two weeks.

2.Signups would open up 30 minutes before the event. 24 players are randomly selected.

3.All gear is removed, and replaced with 140 refined and +15 socketed armor. You will be given your classes armor only. A.K.A No HA clerics, No HA venos etc. (Idk this might be a bad idea and people should just be allowed  to wear dragon gear only. Invs MUST be empty though. Have GM alts with Shadowsneak or whatever the skill is that checks inv to make sure nobody is trying to break rules.)

4. All are entered into an open instance. The larger the better. (Possibly open a second nightscream/ fb51 (Ares area) for the event to be played in.

5. All start in the same general area. Mobs that drop random things like pots/150 armor/accessories/weapons (or 145) are close by. Some are scattered throughout the event.

6. Alliances and teams can be made, But only one winner each time.

7. You may bet EC on the winner, and get double the amount back you bet.

8.GM events, Such as spawning special "Bosses" or "mobs" which will drop much better items than normal monsters to draw the players to the area. Edit: They would also spawn mobs which may be "Immune to damage" or hit very hard.

9. Also, It would have the "raise detection level" buff active at all times if possible, Or this event would be swarmed by 2spark>Jump>stun sins.
Post more ideas/suggestions about this event here!
DAMN i love the idea hope GMs bring this event on would be great.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Ill post a tldr for you:

A survival event with lower lvl gear.

And empty inventory? you have no idea of how much stuff I have in my inv+bank.

Go read the suggestions and edits, Or is the horror of losing your r8 too much to think.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I like the idea of this event! An empty Valley of disaster would be nice to use (with some of the element sections closed off). Maybe a few people could be put into each element section with a GM there watching over them (obviously wouldn't fill all the sections, but maybe Fire, Earth and Metal) and people try to survive that way and make their way to the "center stage" so to speak.

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army
classes that win during this event - sin, seeker, veno. still look forward to this

Morbid/\ngel - 150 seeker

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
classes that win during this event - sin, seeker, veno. still look forward to this

you forgot mystic.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
My god, these Ducks are brilliant. '-'

Of course, every event goes through tweaking. So, I'd like to see a lot of suggestions on this. But this is a fantastic start.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
This sounds promising. I think Secret Frost Cover grounds would be the best instance to use.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
Ew ..................................................... Sure, let's put a sin with 140 gear fighting a 140 mystic or seeker. Seems a good idea /sarcasm.

Read edits pls sir.

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
Go read the suggestions and edits, Or is the horror of losing your r8 too much to think.

I never said it was a bad idea, after all I've never seen a survival event on this server.

Also I've never owned a dragon set, so I wouldn't know.

LaceyPip

+ 1 for this amazing suggestion for an event

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Sounds like fun, if you can find a GM willing to go trough the efford of hosting this. 

Also, I would suggest using the COA instance for this, lots of paths & places to go. (Fb59 is just dead ends, very easy for a small group to take out people a few at a time with nowhere to run.)

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
Sounds like fun, if you can find a GM willing to go trough the efford of hosting this. 

Also, I would suggest using the COA instance for this, lots of paths & places to go. (Fb59 is just dead ends, very easy for a small group to take out people a few at a time with nowhere to run.)
]

Thats a good idea, Probably better than fb51, Especially since they already have the spawnpoints set, etc

Offline Vionn

Awesome event idea. Great for people who can't participate in regular pvp events because of gear, and sounds pretty fun. +1