Epic Perfect World

Hunger Games Event!

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
..... yet you were complaining earlier in this thread that "HA Veno/Cleric is op."
They are if they know how to play. I 1v1ed my friend ( she ep hybrid r8/Ha ) and she actually ended up killing me 1ce or twice e.e
And it's not that easy to actually stunlock an ep with all the genie skills :) + the pots and plume shell

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
They are if they know how to play. I 1v1ed my friend ( she ep hybrid r8/Ha ) and she actually ended up killing me 1ce or twice e.e

... "if they know how to play".... That is the worst excuse for calling anything OP.

If you don't know how to play your char you shouldn't be worried about pvp events.

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
... "if they know how to play".... That is the worst excuse for calling anything OP.

If you don't know how to play your char you shouldn't be worried about pvp events.
Sorry but I've seen hybird eps that die like a paper.  :-X

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
Sorry but I've seen hybird eps that die like a paper.  :-X

That is my point as long as you know how to play your class there is no such thing as op....

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
It's her event, her rules, ijs. Well it's useless to argue, won't go anywhere.  :-[
I just hope this event will actually be done.  ^-^

Legitimately, it's a suggestion, so everyone can suggest changes, and she can't decide the rules by herself. IJS.

You made a thread open to critics and different opinions and yet you want to dismiss everything that you don't like? Viva la democracy
Lols.
(:

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
guys stop taking things so seriously...
everyone is allowed to post and suggest on any topic so please don't tell people to not post.

as i said before, nothing is decided. the only things set and decided so far is how the event will work and the mechanics. as everyone knows events are never 100% on their 1st try, it needs testing and changes.

i can tell you guys that this one might take some time to create but will not be discarded, we simply have other stuff we are focused on, specially the TW and NW crash + moving to a new host.

i would like to let you guys know that this game always allowed any build on any class due to the equipement items not have the class restrictions. it is up to anyone in their minds to go whatever build they want, if they wanna go AA Assassin we will not stop it, its to every player decision to play as they want. we are we to tell people to follow this or that path ? people choose their own path we will not interfere. as for the this related to a rule to this event it has not be decided yet as many other things not decided yet.

PS: If i see any other kinda of insults no this topic it will be locked. By the time we start creating it anothr topic wil be opened then and discussed there. So please stop with the rude atittudes.

sixsignsofalex

Sounds great. The only flaw i can see in this is, factions teaming up against the others, and then settling it between them selves at the end to make sure their fac wins. However, if we limited to 12 people let's say. and said all 12 must be from different factions, it may work out better? Just a suggestion tho :)

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Only self-buffs should be allowed and no Talented, if only one person from each faction is allowed then it would be unfair.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Sounds great. The only flaw i can see in this is, factions teaming up against the others, and then settling it between them selves at the end to make sure their fac wins. However, if we limited to 12 people let's say. and said all 12 must be from different factions, it may work out better? Just a suggestion tho :)

Me and ET have discussed this.

We were thinking about, Keeping the "real" spirit of the hunger games, And only allowing 1 of each class to enter (m or f it doesnt matter) So we would have 10 players, And allowing a max of Two people from each faction, But it doesnt matter because at the end, Theyll have to kill each other anyway. Support clerics and Veno's will be semi useless, As we plan to try and make it so that nobody can "Squad" up.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Or you could allow 2 of each class (M/F). Obviously there would be 2 venos, but 2 of each class would let the event be a bigger thing and allow for more people to join in (as its hard to get in pvp events sometimes).

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Or you could allow 2 of each class (M/F). Obviously there would be 2 venos, but 2 of each class would let the event be a bigger thing and allow for more people to join in (as its hard to get in pvp events sometimes).

I like this more ^

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
I like this more ^
But then comes trouble.

Not many female BMs on server go to PVP events. Some classes just have less players of one gender :/

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
But then comes trouble.

Not many female BMs on server go to PVP events. Some classes just have less players of one gender :/

Point made. :/ But in a perfect world (pun not intended), I'd like it more. It adds in a "Hunger Games" feel.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Me and ET have discussed this.

We were thinking about, Keeping the "real" spirit of the hunger games, And only allowing 1 of each class to enter (m or f it doesnt matter) So we would have 10 players, And allowing a max of Two people from each faction, But it doesnt matter because at the end, Theyll have to kill each other anyway. Support clerics and Veno's will be semi useless, As we plan to try and make it so that nobody can "Squad" up.

More than one round should be hosted then.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
But then comes trouble.

I've seen a couple of female BMs around. And if it really comes down to it, another male could be allowed in, wouldn't really be that big of a deal I think. If it were just 10 people, the event would be over pretty fast in a free for all and wouldn't really even allow for much of an event to happen.

Alternatively, there could be a tournament style 'Hunger Games' (keeping up with the themes of the hunger games), previous victors would be sent into the arena once again to fight to the death  >:D This type of event would be a bigger one and would take at least an hour or two to do.