Epic Perfect World

TM SoT

Offline Fortify

So I've been trying to get a cape, been trying to do TM SoT, not sure why but the timer will not pop up, it has to come to my understanding that you cannot move or buff once you get into the TM, atleast until timer pops up, but for like 7 times now, the timer does not come up, and no one moved, buffed, some of us didn't even breathe.

Just wondering; what could be causing this?

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
So I've been trying to get a cape, been trying to do TM SoT, not sure why but the timer will not pop up, it has to come to my understanding that you cannot move or buff once you get into the TM, atleast until timer pops up, but for like 7 times now, the timer does not come up, and no one moved, buffed, some of us didn't even breathe.

Just wondering; what could be causing this?

^ This. Been trying to run it for a while now, with only 1 successful run and we have no idea how it even worked. No one moves, no one buffs, like statues, space in quest lists, space in inventory and still no dice. We've reset, changed leads each time, and only about 1 in every 10 attempts actually works.

Another squad is running along side us and they said the exact same thing.

Can something be done about the bug or something else put in place? Even just an update to say nothing can be done would help, before I attempt to go back to the old method.
Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 01:09 am by Miyurii

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
already mentioned in the Guide,you can move there wont be any issue..just that the "Squad leader Dsnt have to click CONFIRM on the pop up quest till the time you get the Trophy mat."

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
http://epicpw.com/guides/tm-99-runs/

3. Each Character can only be the Leader of the party once per day. This is so to motivate a more teamwork comunity. The process is simple if you wanna complete successgully in 4 days. Grab a party of 6 players and simply rotate the Leader of the same party (needing to reset obviously) to reset the TM. This way you can get 6 runs a day in 1 Character which leads you to obtain the ☆☆Supreme Robe: Dominance in 4 days.

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
already mentioned in the Guide,you can move there wont be any issue..just that the "Squad leader Dsnt have to click CONFIRM on the pop up quest till the time you get the Trophy mat."

I was following the guide. No one moved, didn't click confirm, was waiting for mat, never got one, waiting a min or two. Guess I'll try waiting longer, but several of us tried that.

http://epicpw.com/guides/tm-99-runs/

3. Each Character can only be the Leader of the party once per day. This is so to motivate a more teamwork comunity. The process is simple if you wanna complete successgully in 4 days. Grab a party of 6 players and simply rotate the Leader of the same party (needing to reset obviously) to reset the TM. This way you can get 6 runs a day in 1 Character which leads you to obtain the ☆☆Supreme Robe: Dominance in 4 days.

It was the beginning of our runs, those who were lead hadn't been party leader for the past 24hrs.

It's just frustrating because it is very buggy, fails quite a lot and is hard when you have....less competent.....people in squad :x
I know it's not meant to be easy, but that should be skill-wise, not....activating quest-wise.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
this new TM's are teamwork based, thats why all the tricks.
for easy and solo can simply make the old TM's  :-\

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
this new TM's are teamwork based, thats why all the tricks.
for easy and solo can simply make the old TM's  :-\

I understand that and am fine with teamwork, but how is a quest failing to start supposed to promote teamwork? We were trying all the things in the guide to try and successfully start it (no one moving, no buffing, waiting for mats, waiting for quests, resquading, switching lead etc), but to no avail. Usually just results in frustrations and people leaving squad. Btw, think the decreased timeframe, increased difficulty, the opening of gates, multiple bosses and stun mobs was sufficient enough to promote teamwork, but that isn't the issue here.

But nvm, I'll just keep trying ^_^
Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 12:00 pm by Miyurii

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
I was following the guide. No one moved, didn't click confirm, was waiting for mat, never got one, waiting a min or two. Guess I'll try waiting longer, but several of us tried that.

It was the beginning of our runs, those who were lead hadn't been party leader for the past 24hrs.

It's just frustrating because it is very buggy, fails quite a lot and is hard when you have....less competent.....people in squad :x
I know it's not meant to be easy, but that should be skill-wise, not....activating quest-wise.

well just get to me ingame and i"ll show you,alota peeps said it was bugged and stuff but i've personally tried it several times with them and it always worked..

online atm if you're there :P