Epic Perfect World

An idea to nerf sins a little

Offline thedevilhunter

• Pff just a perv
  • Fight fire with fire
You guys want the next

To reduce any other class else urs, and make urs OP.

So let's see every class wish :

Clerics : OMFG I wanna 1 hit all  and heal max hp in 0.5 second
Wizards : OMFG I wanna melees hit me 1 dmg crit
Barbs : OMFG i wanna be immunity to stuns and get double my hp
Psychics : OMFG My silence isn't 100%
Seekers : OMFG MY VORTEX SHOULD HIT 99.99K Per hit  AS WELL OMG I NEED ALL STUN LOCKS SKILLS
Archers : In wars 1 arrow is enough to kill that should work in this world too
Mystics : My pet SHOULD be able to 1 hit any other class
Assassins : More stuns would be perfect

END OF TALK, WE ARE GOOD IN 1 V 1 AND PAPERS IN MASS PVP NOW STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT US SINS.

Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 02:58 pm by thedevilhunter

Events won: 10.
5 Gms event,5NH event,
Events lost: 0

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
You guys want the next

To reduce any other class else urs, and make urs OP.

So let's see every class wish :

Clerics : OMFG I wanna 1 hit all  and heal max hp in 0.5 second
Wizards : OMFG I wanna melees hit me 1 dmg crit
Barbs : OMFG i wanna be immunity to stuns and get double my hp
Psychics : OMFG My silence isn't 100%
Seekers : OMFG MY VORTEX SHOULD HIT 99.99K Per hit  AS WELL OMG I NEED ALL STUN LOCKS SKILLS
Archers : In wars 1 arrow is enough to kill that should work in this world too
Mystics : My pet SHOULD be able to 1 hit any other class
Assassins : More stuns would be perfect
An assassin doesnt need more stuns
My vortex maxes about 500k per hit, so nah im fine! Seekers dont need stunlocks, they do however need more than vacs and sage unfetter!

Just stop QQing about the relevant facts that sins are OP, no class wants to be OP, psychics agree they are OP, and were ok with the removal of +12 on soulspheres so why cant sins be content with being made balanced either, maybe its because its like the spray and pray class, but I dont know!

Offline thedevilhunter

• Pff just a perv
  • Fight fire with fire
i am not the one QQing about sins nexy, u r lol xDDD i won't change my mind, players who suck can't blame our class

5 Gms event,5NH event,

Offline thedevilhunter

• Pff just a perv
  • Fight fire with fire
i know some seekers who can beat me, if u can't mean u r a bad player not ur class.

5 Gms event,5NH event,

Offline Delirium

It will be forever the case that the players of an OP class will forever defend their OPnes because they want to put less effort in and get more out of it than someone who has to put twice the effort in and get half of what they get.

Lets face it, sins are for those that want everything easy, PWE made them like that to attact more people to get more money.

Oh and if sin aren't OP, why is most of the population playing sins? ^-^
And because of the above no one wants to play an arcane class because they have the least defence against the sinfest.

*Eagerly awaits GW2 release*

Sins OP
Barbs OP
Seekers UP
Mystics UP
Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 03:24 pm by Delirium

^Made by me! :P
NOT ALL CLASSES MADE FOR PVP SOME WERE MADE FOR PVE
Mhm. x'D

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Yea but only the best seekers can beat an average sin, its kinda a pain, plus with the stun lock you just sit there ticking away.

You are QQing about the fact that sins are OP, you cant see it, and according to you everyone who doesnt play a sins sucks?

Offline Ajla

• Ajla
  • Characters: Anaire - Jargja
  • Faction: Artifex
Idk what u complain about nexy, i have a 150 seeker and in a 1vs1 a sin struggles to kill me.
And btw some classes are made for DD, others to tank or support. If u hate dying quick then make a tank, hate to tank, make a DD, enough classes to choose from.
Just so some people cant' play their class proper doesn't make other op, just makes them know how to fight.
And about sins.. they are DD class, so yes they hit hard, quick and whatever u want, but thats how they where created. They don't have high hp since they are dex build like archers and so not that easy to kill if u practice a bit more -_- i know classes who can 1 shot me, do i ask for a nerf? no i go out in pvp and see what i can do to learn how to fight that class whom im weak to instead of making a thread or complain on a forum bout it...

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Idk what u complain about nexy, i have a 150 seeker and in a 1vs1 a sin struggles to kill me.
And btw some classes are made for DD, others to tank or support. If u hate dying quick then make a tank, hate to tank, make a DD, enough classes to choose from.
Just so some people cant' play their class proper doesn't make other op, just makes them know how to fight.
And about sins.. they are DD class, so yes they hit hard, quick and whatever u want, but thats how they where created. They don't have high hp since they are dex build like archers and so not that easy to kill if u practice a bit more -_- i know classes who can 1 shot me, do i ask for a nerf? no i go out in pvp and see what i can do to learn how to fight that class whom im weak to instead of making a thread or complain on a forum bout it...

The charm rape is unbearable. The fact that sins can so effectively stunlock with OI just means I sit there, shouldnt need explaining.
Since when was DD bought into this, the problem with sins is nothing to do with there damage, the damage is fine.
Haha I made a SUGGESTION thread SUGGESTING a SOLUTION to a PROBLEM I have seen, why the replies are what they are I have no idea, if someone can come up with a well thought out argument arguing the solution to the problem, then ill stop having to write paragraphs at a time to explain the same thing.
If you want to input into the SUGGESTION please argue the points persented instead of saying learn to play your class, because I know pleanty of people who will agree I can play my class, and i'm not the best, not the worst, but that doesnt mean anything in a suggestion thread, I didnt caps it because i'm done replying till someone can give me a proper responce to my thread!

Offline thedevilhunter

• Pff just a perv
  • Fight fire with fire
Nexy just play ur class better then u will beat sins no need to QQ an hour about how sins r OP, they aren't.

5 Gms event,5NH event,

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Nexy just play ur class better then u will beat sins no need to QQ an hour about how sins r OP, they aren't.

See fire, I wasnt QQing, I can beat sins yea, I was simply stating the fact that they are OP, and suggesting how to fix it, but its ok, I understand how you cant see outside the own bubble of your world, you were doing the same about the faction boss thing, Its an idea people liked, instead of talking to agatio about increasing the drops you spent an hour pmsing at me saying you will kill me over it in pm.

I play my class perfectly fine, for someone who talks big you cant event beat Ajdin the majority of the time :o
Whoops, did I mention that!

Anyway since this has nothing to do with your or I, it is simply a suggestion to a problem, please dont bring any personal feelings into this, and dont pms again, if you dont like it, construct an argument why not, present facts, instead of attacking a players credebility, you would make a great politician but a terrible scientist. Facts are facts, i'm just suggesting a method to fix it.

The only complaints toward sins I have is that they take too long to kill me half the time, I mean I lag horifically in pk, even pvp, especially given my location in the world, and most sins cant drop me when im not retaliating. See this is why I never wanted to go into pvp on the server, you enter it and they try to drag you down.

This is just a suggestion fire, act more mature and suggest an alternative, or give an argument that counteracts my suggestion that isnt 'dont QQ' or 'learn your class better'.

Anyway i'm out, as amusing as this is, fingers crossed I get some enlightening responces in the morning instead of complaints about how long my post is and how big the words I use are (yea I know they arent that big).

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
  • *lalalala* Sins are OP *lalalala*
Since there's like 3 different topics about nerfing sins, I'll go ahead and put my list here as well; just incaseeeee someone didn't "see" this post.

So I went ahead and took the privilege of copying my reasons as to why Sins are OP. Note that I have played a barb, an archer and a sin in this server. I'll be the first to admit my own class IS OP. Barbs are OP, before a sin bashes me on that.

Let's list the reasons why they have so many advantages.

1) Buffs: Tidal protection - basically drops any chance of stunning them by 50% at lvl 10. Deaden Nerve - you can't one-shot them.

2) The very fact that they have skills that give them so much chi. Inner harmony, free two sparks just by clicking. Rising dragon, free spark and a half. Tackling slash, an IMMOBILIZE AND 50 chi. What other class has a skill that immobilizes you AND gives them free chi? None lol. Shadow escape, basically saves your ass AND gives you a spark.

3) The many skills sins have to stun-lock a player. Headhunt - 5 second stun, 6 if you're demon. Shadow Teleport - 3 second stun, 5 if you're demon. Deep sting - 5 second sleep. Throat-cut - 4 second silence. Occult ice - we all know this one. And I mentioned tackling slash. That would be 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6? The very fact that ALL their stuns, asides from head hunt and shadow teleport, can overlap each other making stun locking easy-peezy.

4) If all the above fails a sin due to their own stupidity and lame ass skill, they can always use shadow escape and get a free spark. Then wait for skill cooldowns and try again.

5) The added APS just made it a whole lot easier for a sin to take down any class. Just by stun-lock and auto-attacking EQUALLY geared arcane/light armor classes, a sin can roll right through their hp. You might say, "oh but Zai, they can use expel". Err yeah. If you're a sin and you can't stun-lock through expel, then you clearly suck lol. Actually you don't even need to stun-lock through expel. Just wait for expel to wear off and off you go at stun-locking.

The very fact that I was able to kill a 150 sage barb in tiger form using my 145 nirvana geared sin, makes them ridiculously OP. And we all know that sage barbs in tiger form are by far one of the MOST tankiest classes.

Now if you STILL don't think sins are OP, you're probably a sin that's in denial saying to yourself, "Herp derp, I only win due to my l33t skillz in pk and not because I can triple spark 4-5 times in a row in less than a minute."  ;D

I look forward to anyone that can come up with reasons as to why my list is stupid and not accurate.

("""\(;...;)/""") RAWRR. Come at me braaaaaah
Zaibeast - 150 Demon Barbarian
Dynasti - 150 Demon Archer
Peekabooo - 150 Demon Assassin
Peekabam - 150 Sage Psychic

Offline Delirium

Ok ok ok, you lot made me do it.

I've been commenting on these OP sins posts without actually testing a sin in PK, only by going on what I've observed. I have played a sin for PvE purposes but lets face it they're the best farmers.
So to test I went on a not-to-be mentioned server of which you got everything instantly, yeah that one. I had to farm for my APS gear and such but thats a breeze considering.

Everything was set, nice stock of charms, pots, apoth and guardian scrolls.
Out of the whole 3-4 hours PKing I honestly went from 100 g-scrolls (Yes, gangsta scrolls. ;D) to 83, so I died 17 times, which for 1st time pking on a class that you never have before I'd say that isn't bad. Anyways, I couldn't tell you how many people I killed I was demon (Would've gone sage but I was more used to demon for farming) 1st fairy and I found it so easy.
Popping out of stealth to have them stun locked to death while I auto attacked them was uhm... boring. If they expeld I just needed to wait 8 to 10 seconds and either sleep or stun them (You can stun through expel so meh) and I was back to auto attacking, barbs just needed a three spark thrown in and the job was as good as done.

So what I learnt -

1- After killing someone you still have full chi, or close to full.
2- Stun locking is easy, I mean you could lick your keyboard and still stunlock.
3- Even if they do break stun you have another stun, or if you have ran out your tides and dead ends will save you untill you have another stun ready.
4- Occult Ice is your best friend, well when he procs, which is 80% of the time.
5- I've play more dynamic 2D games than playing a sin.
6- Even without stealth I can destroy people.
7- For me no sense of acheivemnt in my kills.
8- They can't mass PK, if they're seen in mass PK they're usually the 1st target lmao.
9- Low defence, but everything else nulifies this weaness.

The list could actually go on if I'm being honest.

I don't understand how barbs and psy alike acknowledge their class is OP and welcome a nerf and not QQ about it, however when a nurf for sins is even wispered thats it, world war three starts. Says a lot about the mentality of the players that play sins, herpa derp.

Mhm. x'D

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
  • *lalalala* Sins are OP *lalalala*
I find that the players themselves who can't admit their own classes as being OP are either (1) retarded and blind or (2) they just want it to be EASY to win in PvP.

Most of the sins that QQ about the posts about nerfing sins either (1) just want it to easy or (2) they can't play any other class.

Here's my solution. Roll a class (other than a psy cuz they hella OP; I won't even get started on that class) you think is OP and 1v1 a sin.

But here's what I get from most people posting. (lalalalalalalala) sins are NOT OP so stop QQing (lalalalalalalalalala) **continues to ignore reason/logic and pretend it's not noticed**
Zaibeast - 150 Demon Barbarian
Dynasti - 150 Demon Archer
Peekabooo - 150 Demon Assassin
Peekabam - 150 Sage Psychic
Ok ok ok, you lot made me do it.

I've been commenting on these OP sins posts without actually testing a sin in PK, only by going on what I've observed. I have played a sin for PvE purposes but lets face it they're the best farmers.
So to test I went on a not-to-be mentioned server of which you got everything instantly, yeah that one. I had to farm for my APS gear and such but thats a breeze considering.

Everything was set, nice stock of charms, pots, apoth and guardian scrolls.
Out of the whole 3-4 hours PKing I honestly went from 100 g-scrolls (Yes, gangsta scrolls. ;D) to 83, so I died 17 times, which for 1st time pking on a class that you never have before I'd say that isn't bad. Anyways, I couldn't tell you how many people I killed I was demon (Would've gone sage but I was more used to demon for farming) 1st fairy and I found it so easy.
Popping out of stealth to have them stun locked to death while I auto attacked them was uhm... boring. If they expeld I just needed to wait 8 to 10 seconds and either sleep or stun them (You can stun through expel so meh) and I was back to auto attacking, barbs just needed a three spark thrown in and the job was as good as done.

So what I learnt -

1- After killing someone you still have full chi, or close to full.
2- Stun locking is easy, I mean you could lick your keyboard and still stunlock.
3- Even if they do break stun you have another stun, or if you have ran out your tides and dead ends will save you untill you have another stun ready.
4- Occult Ice is your best friend, well when he procs, which is 80% of the time.
5- I've play more dynamic 2D games than playing a sin.
6- Even without stealth I can destroy people.
7- For me no sense of acheivemnt in my kills.
8- They can't mass PK, if they're seen in mass PK they're usually the 1st target lmao.
9- Low defence, but everything else nulifies this weaness.

The list could actually go on if I'm being honest.

I don't understand how barbs and psy alike acknowledge their class is OP and welcome a nerf and not QQ about it, however when a nurf for sins is even wispered thats it, world war three starts. Says a lot about the mentality of the players that play sins, herpa derp.

made me lol
+1 to you sir

Offline Delirium

made me lol
+1 to you sir

*Feels like a sir*

Just being honest in what I say. :p

Mhm. x'D