Epic Perfect World

Option to have NORMAL XP rate.

Offline TerraUK

• Grand High Ass-Kicker
  • LOL! Hi There!
Haiiiiiiiz There! My names Terra and I'm here to ask if you could add a NORMAL XP RATE option? This is because i like leveling up characters and im not good at PW and think i should at least level a character to cap once before i use increased XP rates.

Perhaps you could toggle the increased xp rate as a quest and if you want normal xp rate you simply dont do the quest?

I've help manage a WoW server and that is what we did.

I know this isn't wow but im sure it could still work ( :!

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
Welcome Terra <3

We met in the other thread ^^ and just as a friendly warning, I wanted to prepare you for the shit storm of 12 years olds and thread flamers who oppose this idea who are potentially marching towards your thread. Honestly, don't let it get to you this game is full of them and you can make the most innocent and harmless of suggestion and you will be hung for it. GL friend, I hope you stick around/ BTW love your avatar

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Not a bad idea at all. Honestly, it would really affect anyone that much, since its just a simple quest, completed, then your exp rate is normal EPW, all i know is that is a lot of coding though :/
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline DrakeX

• Teleman
The problem here is that EPW is different to PWI
Our LVL Cap is at 150 while the official one is at 105.
In addition, EPW has customized Exp tables, means you'll never be able to level from 1 to 105 in a normal way.

Offline haya

Well you can still pretend lvling at normal rates by going to hell or heaven and slashing mobs there.
Idk there's not much to say, the only solution for you is playing PWI if you rly want to have the normal rates

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
The problem here is that EPW is different to PWI
Our LVL Cap is at 150 while the official one is at 105.
In addition, EPW has customized Exp tables, means you'll never be able to level from 1 to 105 in a normal way.
They want the low rates so they can learn their toons lol, not a bad idea, you could simply do the quest or whatever afterwords and get epw rates, but like i said earlier, thats a lot of coding
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Not to come off rude or anything..
But this is a private server. It's going to be different from the actual server.
A long with what other people have said already, a lot would have to be changed in order for the option to happen.
But basically, if you wanna have a little time doing that sort of stuff, best would be to go check out the actual server.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Not to come off rude or anything..
But this is a private server. It's going to be different from the actual server.
A long with what other people have said already, a lot would have to be changed in order for the option to happen.
But basically, if you wanna have a little time doing that sort of stuff, best would be to go check out the actual server.

+1787
Another flawlessly stated idea.
And yeah, if you want normal rates, go play on official PW.
If you want to master your class, do PV's, thats one reason why we have them in first place.
And if you want to have even deeper look into your class and its mechanics, start PvP. Trust me, thats where you learn the most about skills, builds, gears and stuff and figure out the most effective strategies, tactics and combos.

Offline Rayo

You need lots of PvEing to do to get decent endgame gears this should be enough to satisfy your idea of taking it slowly. PvE for lvl 150 with normal exp = PvE for epic r8 stats, you just have to change your goal from simple lvling to hell like recasting :)

Death from Above

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
This is not possible without adding second, alternate server, which just simply cannot happen.