Epic Perfect World

Crash Client

Agatio i tried my old accounts and all of them starded to crash so i made a new one and i ws playing 2 hours then crashed so all my accounts crash now :(

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I think you patched some client that is not compatible, please download our full client, I am pretty sure that it will solve the issue.
I started to play today so i have download all thing with the latest version !! But if you make any video with the Manual patch would be very good and helpfull !!

Offline SinLibby

I tried what you suggested, that did not work, so I re-downloaded the epicpw patch and re-replaced the PWI files and so far I haven't crashed from the game though I don't have doubts that I will crash.

Offline SinLibby

My game is crashing on all your clients and patches and still crashing even when I replaced the models.pck from another server. I tried torrent again and it's still crashing.

bubica

For me too.
Last few days it is impossible to play.
I tried all,even tried to lower resolution.Still crashing.
Can't even think to open another client.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
did u guys reseted your modem ?

i having an hard time thinking on why this crashes happen -.-

do u guys get any message before crashing? or client just closes?

Offline TaurusDS

• Beginner
My Client likes to just randomly crash and close - no error messages - the window just closes while Im playing...

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw
sometime when i lunch epw client it say check for sulotion and game close and again i need lunch game .
i download full client but still get errors

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Quote from: TaurusDS
My Client likes to just randomly crash and close - no error messages - the window just closes while Im playing...

Reboot your modem. Might help.
also after rebooting your modem, click on the Verify button thats in your Launcher.

Quote from: HellRazor
sometime when i lunch epw client it say check for sulotion and game close and again i need lunch game .

Something wrong happened on that. when u extract the full client out of the .rar file, start the Launcher.exe then start the game normally.

If you 2 still have problems with this, send me a PM on forum so i cna connect to you guys via TeamViewer.

bubica

And to add,i tried everything what you suggest.
Only on EPW this problem exist not on others which i was playing.
Strange !