Epic Perfect World

Crash Client

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
if its not asking too much and due to us not beeing able to find out whats the problem on this random dc's on some people, we ask you to wait like a week till we release descent, and see if it still persists, this dc's :/ im sorry we cannot be of any help about this matter.   :-[

Offline SinLibby

I'm able to log on my hubbies account and not have this problem but when I log into mine it instantly boots me.

Offline SinLibby

I really would like help with this, I can log on my other accounts and no get kicked but get on my main account and I do. I'd prefer not to wait for a new update just to play.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
pm me the char names that are booted once you log in

Offline motanul

Hi, I've been having this problem for quite some time now and none of the suggestions here have worked. Yes I have tried all of them.

yes like evil said could be other thing, maybe other filter or a codec or idk, look in ur element folder for a .txt file (elementclient.exe-up.txt) there u'll find info.

Offline SinLibby

I can't log in my main account long enough before it boots me, it boots me instantly on my main account. My main character is SinLibby.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict

Offline SinLibby

How exactly do you want me to do that when I can't stay in the game on my main for a few seconds. x.x

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict

How exactly do you want me to do that when I can't stay in the game on my main for a few seconds. x.x

on forum ;)

Offline SinLibby

Well now it's crashing on every account I'm getting on.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Did you patch the PWI client by any chance?

Offline SinLibby

I have the PWI client patched up to the latest.
I was playing 2 hours with a brand new account and now it began to crash everytime i enter the world :(((

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
and that's very wrong, it's no longer working,
you can fix it fast if you got any other Pserver - just copy the models.pck from it and replace in EPW folder

or download full client from the website

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I was playing 2 hours with a brand new account and now it began to crash everytime i enter the world :(((
does this occur on every char you make?