Epic Perfect World

Mystics

Likeaviolin

Hi, I'm a noob mystic when comes to pvp... I was wondering if any pro mystic can list some combos I can use in pvp :) thank you

Offline Vionn

Hi, I'm a noob mystic when comes to pvp... I was wondering if any pro mystic can list some combos I can use in pvp :) thank you

Triple spark>natures vengeance>absorb soul is all you need.

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
Well depends on the class, since absorb soul is pretty useless to use against a HA isn't it?

But I'ma stalk this thread to find some combos that actually work  :'(

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Well depends on the class, since absorb soul is pretty useless to use against a HA isn't it?
Yeah, you're gonna pretty much end up using Nature's Vengeance a long with some 79/100 skills for HA classes.
Other hand for mages Nature's Vengeance & Absorb Soul.
Pretty much the combos for mystic c;

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Triple spark>natures vengeance>absorb soul is all you need.

That will 1shot or 2shot most arcanes, but there are many other combos.

My advice would be to look trough your skill list, mystics have a whole array of damage & defense boosting skills along with a variety of stuns, sleeps, slows, seals and other disabling skills.  So many powerfull combos possible.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
My advice would be to look trough your skill list, mystics have a whole array of damage & defense boosting skills along with a variety of stuns, sleeps, slows, seals and other disabling skills.  So many powerfull combos possible.
I totally forgot about those. :c

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
I was one to always try to use my sleeping plant then I'd debuff them with w.e the plants name was. But afterwards I either drop them or get ganked to no belief.  :-X

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Against most arcanes,use sleep plant,debuffing creep without leech,use nature vengeance,absorb soul,absorb soul while u stunned with chihyu in same time. If the target is not dead or used AD,go for chihyu summon again,stun,nature vengeance,as,ticket,as again,so u'll be sure it's dead atm
Against BMs : Simple and op combo
Start with chihyu stun (if target uses imune to stun ) Go for mistress with seal,tornado to push him back,chihyu stun(you have to be fast with summoning) and sleep herb(while pet is setted to stand by near u) ,use debuffing creeper,energy leech with mistress(more damage added,boost combo),growth( the boosting skill for chan & damage) nature,lvl 79 skill for less max hp (forgot the name),bramble again,stun with chihyu,2 as and the bm is done (if bm uses magic marrow,he sure will,AS will hit around 11k with debuffing creeper debuffs on him)
As a tip,try to have a purify weapon,will help u a lot if u get stunned,if the combo fails,u really have to use purify wep and to have expel,fortify,wind shield,belief ready. Will save ur hp bar.
As for sins,is kinda *camp till tidal off*. I know,sounds  like playing as a coward,but it's how it does,u can't stun/nature vengeance effect in tidal on (has too much evasion,ur stun will miss 95%) So purify wep,a def set would be good(1 phy ring,phy ornas full,def rings,dragon or ascended dragon cape for bigger defence) and when his tidal is off,here u go,u go with almost same combo,but not use nature vengeance,just simple skills,and spam bramble tornado to push him back and not give him the posibility of stunning/sealing/freezing u.
Others classes like barbs and seekers will die if u use the combo for bms,but not AS spam,simple skill spam(nature,less hp,bramble tornado,ticket,nature,and so go on)

P.S  Getting the *next skill critics* skill will be VERY USEFULL . You can hit a sin 9k no critic. With that ,u can deal 18k. debuffed,23k. You will finish it in 3 skills or 4

Boostings:
Energy leech while Mistress is on gives more damage and magic resistance
Energy leech while Chihyu is on gives more critic and phy defence(good against sins or bms,so u can tank)
Energy leech while Salvation is on gives more defence of both (phy & magic) + damage absorb (6k damage is absorbed

Likeaviolin

:O oh my so much to write down. Thank you all that commented, I will try all combos and I will see you all on the battle ground  ;)

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team

I used these combos a lot:

(Demon Mystic)

I got around with these pretty well. Oh, and don't forget to spam petals and your heal. I usually re-equip Falling Petals in between Befuddling Creeper and the pet stun.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Malon all gear, no skill type Mystic.

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
I used these combos a lot:

(Demon Mystic)

I got around with these pretty well. Oh, and don't forget to spam petals and your heal. I usually re-equip Falling Petals in between Befuddling Creeper and the pet stun.

Longest combos of all time. :P

Offline Vionn

K, jokes aside, here are some good combos.

To stunlock, you can spam resummon your devil to stun, and use gale force during gaps, this is especially great if you're demon, since summoning gives chi. You can also use the level 11 storm mistress skill inbetween stuns.
There are alot of ways to stunlock as a myst though, you can silence lock with your silence skills like thicket, level 11 storm mistress, gale force, the pushback also works as an effective short stun. I recommend setting up a combo where you can do alot of damage at the same time you're stunlocking. There are many ways to do this, you can leech storm, spark, debuff plant, use your genie, lucky break, or rapid growth. Against an HA I reccomend triple sparking and then rapid growthing, use your debuff plant and spam NV until theyre at half hp, if you think you can drop them like that, continue, if not, lucky break and then use weeping breeze dance and then continue NVing. Against AA's you can triple spark> rapid growth > debuff plant > NV > spam AS with mire on.
Against LAs you can do a combination of the two. There are alot more combos, but these are some basic, and powerful ones. In a real fight you're not gonna use just combos, you have to adapt to your enemy. Oh, and always keep falling petals up.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
If u do 3 spark in 1v1 with a mystic u'll get a message type : Noob, or idiot,dw. A mystic is enough op to kill any class without even try sparking. None class can tank a fury mystic.

Offline Vionn

Double spark works too :o but demon 3 spark>rapid growth gives insane channeling, you can probably hit the cap that way.