Epic Perfect World

Master Li Technique !!!

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Good Morning if u are in America, Good Night if u are in asia. I wanna make a sugestion for Agatio about Master Li technique, sage only skill that gives u 50 chi, how u know or dont, sins have a skill that give him 200 chi instantly, and two more skills that give him 150 and 100 chi, stealth and another one, my sugestion is to increase the MLT skill to give 150 chi instead 50, cause sins chi never ends, they are aps, they hv 3 skills to get chi, so they are always full chi, so thats my suggestion to make a balanced game for all. And about demon skill that reduce chi, that can be increased the reduce chi by 150 too, so both would be balanced, ty for attention, i will not make jokes cause ppls here dont have any humor and are rebels.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Good Morning if u are in America, Good Night if u are in asia. I wanna make a sugestion for Agatio about Master Li technique, sage only skill that gives u 50 chi, how u know or dont, sins have a skill that give him 200 chi instantly, and two more skills that give him 150 and 100 chi, stealth and another one, my sugestion is to increase the MLT skill to give 150 chi instead 50, cause sins chi never ends, they are aps, they hv 3 skills to get chi, so they are always full chi, so thats my suggestion to make a balanced game for all. And about demon skill that reduce chi, that can be increased the reduce chi by 150 too, so both would be balanced, ty for attention, i will not make jokes cause ppls here dont have any humor and are rebels.

Kinda doubt if anyone uses that chi reduction skill at all.

ironplayer12

Yea ... not going to happen

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus

rainlu

lol imagine sage venos with that :D GG
or demon mystics :D

ironplayer12

+  Sins got 3 skills that give chi ( 4 with Tackling Slash ) for a reason, if u remove those skills  sin is nothing ... + sins got low deff so getting chi is sth that helps sin survive in mass pk/ 1 vs 1 

Offline Scwerz

• Im Your Bad Dream
+  Sins got 3 skills that give chi ( 4 with Tackling Slash ) for a reason, if u remove those skills  sin is nothing ... + sins got low deff so getting chi is sth that helps sin survive in mass pk/ 1 vs 1

This.+1 and its good now as it.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi

Offline DrakeX

• Teleman
We should replace that skill with Master Li's ultimate from League of Legends.

Offline DrakeX

• Teleman
Nice, too bad I've never liked Master Li on LoL.

It was fun to play with him when there weren't millions of champions.
Closed Beta was best time of that game, now it's just trash that I used to know
Sadly ...

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
We should replace that skill with Master Li's ultimate from League of Legends.
Master Yi
Lol no. WTF whenever u killed someone your ulti will reset it's CD.

Offline DrakeX

• Teleman
Master Yi
Lol no. WTF whenever u killed someone your ulti will reset it's CD.

Not only the ulti's ;)
Except they changed his ult in the last ... idk how long I didn't play that game anymore ...

Offline blackice

okay now im gonna have to try to simplify this so sins do have the chi skills,  so they don't need cloud eruption on their genies... enough said put it on yours...and/ or buy chi pots like white tea....... but for more detail sins spark 3 is 500% weapon damage other classes like wizards and psys have 700% weapon damage bonus, so ur little change to master li's technique would only off set the said balance of the game then, the sage sins would have even more sparks :O..............  you should seriously think things through before asking for change and whining.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Increasing the amount of chi given is a bad idea. It is true that Sins have a lot of skills that give chi so sage Sins should not be able to get that skill at all.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
I think the demon version would be op. I use it enough now as it is because sometimes it means the difference between a charcter using an op skill and a non op skill. But to reduce their chi by 1 and a half bars... yeah thats op I dun think Agatio would be happy with that