Epic Perfect World

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
Ok how am I supposed to know what final fantasy is. I don't play those type of shit games. Only call of duty, FPS games, and GTA.

you don't play RPG's? well wtf do you think you're playing when you play PW?

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Ok how am I supposed to know what final fantasy is. I don't play those type of shit games. Only call of duty, FPS games, and GTA.

Disgrace.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
There is a story.. About Google, where you look crap up.

For yo info, Final Fantasy isn't a bad game, can't knock it down if you haven't tried it, yeh?

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I've heard of it but never played it. :C The closest I've gotten is Kingdom Hearts.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Consist

• Old Player
EPW and Runescape are the only MMORPG games I play.

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso

hypocritical much?

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

I've never played one before I met my husband and I still knew what it was.  Not an excuse!

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline MrPsyOfPys

i played ff since it first came out beat off of them but ff8.. cause the cd 4 of my set mess's up... if ur going to play a rpg u should at least know where it start.. i'm afraid to ask if anyone know what the role playing game ad&d is?? not the video game but actually book and sheets type game...

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
i played ff since it first came out beat off of them but ff8.. cause the cd 4 of my set mess's up... if ur going to play a rpg u should at least know where it start.. i'm afraid to ask if anyone know what the role playing game ad&d is?? not the video game but actually book and sheets type game...

Are you talking about dungeons and dragons? o:

Offline sora57

• Karai
  • TMNT Forever! Raph's the best!
 ???  :normal-10: How could people not know what final fantasy is?!  That was the first video game i ever played and can be traced through sony/nintendo history. What is wrong with the world!!! :shocked:  :tiger-28: :tiger-20:
Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 05:48 am by sora57
I admit I have a temper but I don't have an attitude, I'm just right!

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
???  :normal-10: How could people not know what final fantasy is?!  That was the first video game i ever played and can be traced through sony/nintendo history. What is wrong with the world!!! :shocked:  :tiger-28: :tiger-20:
This.

Offline sora57

• Karai
Final Fantasy is better than all those games put together!

Offline sora57

• Karai
I've heard of it but never played it. :C The closest I've gotten is Kingdom Hearts.
That's good enough in my world.... Kingdom Hearts is like a mash up of all the Final Fantasies and a bunch of Disney stuff

LaceyPip

I don't know about you guys, but I just died a little inside.....

SHOCKING!!  Even I knew what it was  >:D

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
  • Characters: Beloved, Euphoric
  • Faction: Fab's bed
SHOCKING!!  Even I knew what it was  >:D

I can relate.
Except, there's people who've asked me what Kingdom Hearts is/was.
And I'm just like

Get out.
Read this and grow up
 Don't play anymore. Won't play anymore. Bye.