• Forum Veteran
Seems like every post you make is about how "unbalanced" r8r is.  :normal-22:

Offline Niani

• O,..,O
Hahahahaha!!!!!! :D true true :D

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army
lol qt this is about the chances on the rolls. damn retard.

Morbid/\ngel - 150 seeker

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army
Oh and sorry for introducing you to real music. Not someone talking with a computer in the background.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
lol qt this is about the chances on the rolls. damn retard.

You should've named the thread differently then.

Oh and sorry for introducing you to real music. Not someone talking with a computer in the background.

Nice assumption, couldn't be further off though. Also this "music" is even shittier than the one you're trying to ridicule.

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army
sad truth is that rap wouldn't be around without metal. same with pop. The first rapper was actually a rock and roll singer if im correct but meh, not many people would know that. As for the skill of the music, try to play a guitar like this and you will fail without practice. As for rap you can pretty much keep up after the second time.

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army
nice assumption doe.

Offline Shadowchiz

This is real music. Listen to this when u recasting r8, u wont be even mad if u get 3x +25% endurance.

Offline Niani

• O,..,O

Nice assumption, couldn't be further off though. Also this "music" is even shittier than the one you're trying to ridicule.

I'm sorry sir?

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
sad truth is that rap wouldn't be around without metal. same with pop. The first rapper was actually a rock and roll singer if im correct but meh, not many people would know that. As for the skill of the music, try to play a guitar like this and you will fail without practice. As for rap you can pretty much keep up after the second time.

This is why I dislike most of metalheads. You think you're the be all and end all of all music ever. Go take the microphone out of your ass and get a real singing voice.

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
This is why I dislike most of metalheads. You think you're the be all and end all of all music ever. Go take the microphone out of your ass and get a real singing voice.

i'm a metalhead, and i approve this message about posers

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army
Im a metal head and i have a real singing voice :3 this is why i dislike rapers whoops rappers my bad

GTFO lol

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
Im a metal head and i have a real singing voice :3 this is why i dislike rapers whoops rappers my bad

so now we are getting into stereotypes?