• Knowledge is Power
  • Characters: Animanyx/NyxGod/Omnyxcient
  • Faction: GotMilk
Go out with each other.....i say take it slow tho
"Praise Yah"

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Does he like you? lol wtf what more must he do..
He seems like the over jealous type though o.o good luck

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Still a better love story than twilight. Anyway, if I was you I'd ask him out already, if you're too shy/scared for YOU personally to do it, drop a hint somehow and wait for him to do it. And yes, I am 99.99999999999999999% sure that he likes you; no-one is that kind.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Still a better love story than twilight. Anyway, if I was you I'd ask him out already, if you're too shy/scared for YOU personally to do it, drop a hint somehow and wait for him to do it. And yes, I am 99.99999999999999999% sure that he likes you; no-one is that kind.
:normal-2:
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Svetlana

• Nyah~?
Does he like you? lol wtf what more must he do..
He seems like the over jealous type though o.o good luck

LOL THANKS

VelvetRose

He definitly likes you! Ask him out, go do something you both like (shouldnt be hard because it seems like the two of you have a lot in common.) But like everyone else says, take it slow en just enjoy it :)

Angelica

Agreed, he likes you! But the fact that he gets mad just because you talk to other guys, well that could cause problems if you guys get together later. D: He also seems pretty shy, so you should make the first step now I guess.  ^-^

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
Agreed, he likes you! But the fact that he gets mad just because you talk to other guys, well that could cause problems if you guys get together later. D: He also seems pretty shy, so you should make the first step now I guess.  ^-^

this bee always giving wrong "thingies" ,he might be insecure atm but who knows the future ;)

Angelica

this bee always giving wrong "thingies" ,he might be insecure atm but who knows the future ;)
Zzzz, shy, insecure, we can't know that. D: If she'd make the first step she'd see how he reacts and that might help her getting to know if he likes her or not. I'm not saying she should sleep with him, geeeeez.

rainlu

i am kind of similliar but i am even more shy than him so i bet he likes you and looks like he has that good natural jelousy unlike me, don't think that is something bad, cause i don't really have it situationwise when one needs that and it causes big trouble for me into decoding fast rate of informations.
I think what's happening there is really a love but don't rush it.

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
Damn, Why would you take it slow? If they both like eachother just get straight into it lol.

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
Zzzz, shy, insecure, we can't know that. D: If she'd make the first step she'd see how he reacts and that might help her getting to know if he likes her or not. I'm not saying she should sleep with him, geeeeez.

LOL see? what i meant was who knows if he"ll be insecure LATER ON or not..if they got together :P :P back to sleep bee

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army
yes he likes you most likely. he trys a little to hard but idk your age group so cute gestures from him. Be sure to take sht in stride.

Morbid/\ngel - 150 seeker

Offline Govheg

• (눈‸눈)
  • Afk, playing life.
Just ask him straight out if he likes you. gl  :monkey-47:

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Still a better love story than twilight.

^ this
Thanks for sharing it, it sounds like a book story...the romance and the way it goes ^^

i would say helikes you yea BUT i didnt like when u say he gets too jealous cuz u talk to other people ? u might wanna talk about that with him before u jump into a relantionship...cuz next thing u know he wont let u go out of the house :X
even if its a love story and cute and all....be carefull first ;)
also maybe from talking with his mother he asked her some advices ? ^^ we will never known  :-\