Epic Perfect World

Logical and philosophical corner of the earth

rainlu

You are obviously too stupid to understand that this is forum, not actual game. And if you don't want to discuss anything, gtfo, doubt anyone would miss you. And by the way, this is in off-topic section, which means this wasn't supposed to be about the game. There is other life besides game.

Not very interesting, but widely known fact:

Stupid people that don't know anything and can't do anything usually are first ones to shout out loud, scold others and pretend they are the biggest wiseass'es in the world.
The lower IQ and the worse the intellect, the bigger the ego.
show me where this was proven - philosophicallywise :o
(well maybe u are fairly right let's assume it's like 60 - 40 for the dumbasses being bigger egoists but then again the smartasses can still be overly egoistic, sometimes more than the dumbasses so that makes up for it...)
sorry but i kind of have feeling you are over your ego too when you are talking about your iq in that fashion.
Seems like you are just sad, but if you are that smart don't bring emotions like sadness into mathematics.
Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 12:37 pm by rainlu

Insanity

Second, Im not a kid.

you sure?

Third. Im not judging, im stating facts that were scientifically proven and documented.

by whom? you?

Fourth. My cock is way bigger than yours anyway. If you got one of course.

LOOOOL?

Fifth. GTFO and go cry in the corner.

ahahahahahahahah 10 years old insult, nice

Offline melonhead

Warning Level:    40% (posts are moderated)
The truth will set you free :)
Another nab thread full of isults, i take a look of posts and i see only "stupid pople etc".

Ijs u people really bored? 

So i can post whatver i want, i said dis ^, dis is my opinion about all the stupid thread, thank you for attention.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus

Im not a kid. Id post my passport pic if you knew how to read.
Scientifically proved and documented?No, not by me, but by organizations like The Royal Society, Union of Concerned Scientists, Society for Scientific Exploration and many others.
Your answer just showed that my guess was right.
And I got no freakking idea how 10 year old are insulting others since I'm not 10 years old and at that time I was studying theory of relativity and electromagnetic anomalies.

Insanity

I can tell how successful you are, you saying you study all that shit and yet you're trying to get a name on a game forum, gg

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
First, why don't you go see your 500th post ? Doesn't seem like you didn't give a shit.
Second, yeah, you look like a kid.
Third, no. You're sayin stuff out loud without even giving any evidence.
Fourth, no comment, but by the way you're acting, you must be retarded or just a 15 years old kid with self-esteem problems.
Fifth, the fourth one sums it up.  :normal-1:

Everyone doesn't believe in you, yet, you're too blind to see it.

BTW, that cock insult, really looks like those school type insults "my dick is bigger than yours lalallalalala"

My 500th post was full of sarcasm. Google the meaning of it.
You can't know how I look because you haven't seen me.
I'm not shouting out loud, I'm just sharing my opinion and would like to see other (smart) people share theirs too.
I got no self-esteem problems whatsoever, and I don't really care what you think about that.
I never claimed anyone should believe in me, I was just stating the facts. IF you don't believe in me, thats perfectly fine, I don't give a damn about it.

Bout the cock insult....I don't know who were insulting you in the school for your prick, and honestly: I don't care what you think about it.
What I want is that people like you and other fcking ragers would find another thread to shit in instead ruining this one.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
I can tell how successful you are, you saying you study all that shit and yet you're trying to get a name on a game forum, gg
Wanna secret? I don't give a crap if ill make a name here or no. Its not affecting my life in any way.

rainlu

My 500th post was full of sarcasm. Google the meaning of it.
You can't know how I look because you haven't seen me.
I'm not shouting out loud, I'm just sharing my opinion and would like to see other (smart) people share theirs too.
I got no self-esteem problems whatsoever, and I don't really care what you think about that.
I never claimed anyone should believe in me, I was just stating the facts. IF you don't believe in me, thats perfectly fine, I don't give a damn about it.

Bout the cock insult....I don't know who were insulting you in the school for your prick, and honestly: I don't care what you think about it.
What I want is that people like you and other fcking ragers would find another thread to shit in instead ruining this one.
one thing that bugs me is that you keep replying to that worthless crap from those people on forum, that will probably make it locked even more easily in long term cause you are fighting with them i don't know why...
just block them in your mind cause all they are saying are just insults, and i just wanted to explain this already earlier.

Insanity

You think he studied that at his 10 years ? Bitch gotta lie to look cool.  :normal-2:
i'll agree with you there

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
Okay, so why don't you post your sources instead of trying to prove your point without showing any evidence ?

Also, I'm 13 years old, I can remember my 10 years old like it was yesterday and wtf is that. Noone studies that at the age of 10. You high fren. Get some facts before sayin all that shit.

Still looking for evidence also.  :normal-44:

You think he studied that at his 10 years ? Bitch gotta lie to look cool.  :normal-2:

I don't care how old you are and I don't how old anyone else is.
And what I especially don't care about is what you whether studied or no when you were 10. If you don't do something, it doesn't mean nobody does that. In my class over half of pupils were studying quantum physics at home after school. And I don't lie to anybody, as I don't care what you think.
And why I reply to all those crappy comments? Because my ego is also big.

Insanity

I don't care how old you are and I don't how old anyone else is.
And what I especially don't care about is what you whether studied or no when you were 10. If you don't do something, it doesn't mean nobody does that. In my class over half of pupils were studying quantum physics at home after school. And I don't lie to anybody, as I don't care what you think.
And why I reply to all those crappy comments? Because my ego is also big.
you are hopeless, I don't have time to waste on you, pvp calls bye

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
Wanna sources?
www.scientificexploration.org
www.google.com
www.BEST.eu.org
www.astc.org
www.nyas.org
www.usfirst.org
www.usfirst.org
www.aasci.org
Also books on that topic, educational videos and audio material, lectures and studies at various schools and meetings with experts.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
you are hopeless, I don't have time to waste on you, pvp calls bye
Yeah, heard that 3 times already.
one thing that bugs me is that you keep replying to that worthless crap from those people on forum, that will probably make it locked even more easily in long term cause you are fighting with them i don't know why...
just block them in your mind cause all they are saying are just insults, and i just wanted to explain this already earlier.
+1

GN lock this shit already.