Epic Perfect World

SLOWPOKIES EVENT

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
give us a sample of your nudy sexy SlowPookies Picture's :tiger-8: so people will love too make your Chibi.
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
give us a sample of your nudy sexy SlowPookies Picture's :tiger-8: so people will love too make your Chibi.

The thing is I very ugly and after I gib sample no one will make :(

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran

I'm sorry I know it wasn't suppose to be public that u love me
What's that supposed to mean?  :normal-2:
I wouldn't dare say anything like that to someone that lies over and over and has lost my respect a long time ago.
So kindly, before you get this thread closed, stop bringing me up.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
I need a chibbbbbbieeee too !!!!!! Like everyone else
I offer nudes Ty.

a/s/l/build/race?

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
What's that supposed to mean?  :normal-2:
I wouldn't dare say anything like that to someone that lies over and over and has lost my respect a long time ago.
So kindly, before you get this thread closed, stop bringing me up.

+1.
Or, kindly send us a SS of the PM. Ok? tx.
Also, I might try the event.
If you don't give a char image, though, half of the entries -if any-will be seriously screwedddd from what you want.
(:

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
U know u love
Me and respect me from heart it's just my sexy childish behavior that pisses u off

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
+1.
Or, kindly send us a SS of the PM. Ok? tx.
Also, I might try the event.
If you don't give a char image, though, half of the entries -if any-will be seriously screwedddd from what you want.
Incase you didn't read it.
(:

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
Incase you didn't read it.

Nu that's private and I told u I AM a panda barb with green Mohawk :I a very chubby panda

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic

Nu that's private and I told u I AM a panda barb with green Mohawk :I a very chubby panda
Take a ss of your char.
It's not that hard.
really.

And no, it's not private if you cut out the other parts and just post that one message. Because you've already spilled exactly what it SHOULD say if you're not lying.
ktxbai.
(:

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
Take a ss of your char.
It's not that hard.
really.
Oh u mean chat I thought ss of lollies message and I'm at collage right now ill ss when I get home

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
Oh u mean chat I thought ss of lollies message and I'm at collage right now ill ss when I get home
a real gamer  :normal-42:

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
a real gamer  :normal-42:

Not really its not like I'm playing the game at collage more like getting forum veteran title

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi

Not really its not like I'm playing the game at collage more like getting forum veteran title
its 1:47 am and i am farming posts come at me bro  >:D

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
U know u love
Me and respect me from heart it's just my sexy childish behavior that pisses u off
M'kay, it's kinda clear by now you have a little 'kid's crush' on me. You've been pretty much the same with the harassing, telling yourself that I like you for over a year. Yeah, it may piss me off because as I said in the eariler post "I wouldn't dare say anything like that to someone that lies over and over and has lost my respect a long time ago." If you really wanna know, I have a boyfriend, it's sure not you. Sorry to tell you. So as I will kindly say again, stop bringing me up in almost everything you do. Good day.  :normal-1:
Thanks for the posts btw, wanted to get it 600.
I could've been all goody two shoe and said that in a nicer way. But, what's the point?
Waits for thread to get closed over childish acts. ~

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
M'kay, it's kinda clear by now you have a little 'kid's crush' on me. You've been pretty much the same with the harassing, telling yourself that I like you for over a year. Yeah, it may piss me off because as I said in the eariler post "I wouldn't dare say anything like that to someone that lies over and over and has lost my respect a long time ago." If you really wanna know, I have a boyfriend, it's sure not you. Sorry to tell you. So as I will kindly say again, stop bringing me up in almost everything you do. Good day.  :normal-1:
Thanks for the posts btw, wanted to get it 600.
I could've been all goody two shoe and said that in a nicer way. But, what's the point?
Waits for thread to get closed over childish acts. ~

Gogogo Lolly.
(: