Epic Perfect World

Regarding the unbalanced stuff's.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
What are you trying to say?

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
I purely mentioned that private servers are unbalanced, and nothing about the normal PWI server or did I imply anything at all. Please come back when you have more IQ you idiot.
you did imply that there was another server balanced out there. And since there are only 2 kind of servers, private ones and the official one. I dont think ttheres another server more balanced than this one.

Doesnt seem like you are Einstein either :normal-1: but Im not here to create drama so yeah, You are right :normal-1:

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I didn't imply anything. You're not me and you don't know anything about what I was implying. It might've come out like that when I typed it (HOW THE FECK DOES IT?) but you can't just assume I implied that. You're such a dumbass can you pl0x just uninstall now. And in comparison to you, I am Einstein.

Offline Nine_FOx

you did imply that there was another server balanced out there. And since there are only 2 kind of servers, private ones and the official one. I dont think ttheres another server more balanced than this one.

Doesnt seem like you are Einstein either :normal-1: but Im not here to create drama so yeah, You are right :normal-1:
the main server used to be balanced. if you played pwi when it was released, all classes get their gear from the blacksmith (npc) or from the monsters.  ;D
Gomiho the nine-tailed-fox.

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
I didn't imply anything. You're not me and you don't know anything about what I was implying. It might've come out like that when I typed it (HOW THE FECK DOES IT?) but you can't just assume I implied that. You're such a dumbass can you pl0x just uninstall now. And in comparison to you, I am Einstein.
Ok :normal-4:

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I've been on several p.servers before EPW, and I will say that despite the "balance issues" (I use that term loosely because once packs/tideborn/earthguard/genies/whateverelseyouwannabitchabout came out, even official servers lost whatever balance they once had), EPW is the most balanced p.server out there now.  There is no such thing as "perfect balance".  There is always a counter to something, and there's always gonna be ONE class that is considered "OP" (but they really aren't; people are just moronic to learn how to counter).

I remember a few months ago, when a few psychics asked for 1v1's, a few members of my faction said "oh hell no, psys are OP".  Personally, I think that psychics got the short end of the nerf stick.  Can't refine weapons, no demon/sage soul skills.  The weapon thing is understandable, because a +12 weapon gives like 25,000 soulforce alone.  But because the weapon can't be refined, their soulforce is lower, and because there are no level 11 soul skills, they are considerably weaker than they normally would be.  This isn't to say that they aren't strong, I play a psychic (granted, she's only 140, but working on my wizzie and seeker first), they can be a pretty nasty force.  But people wanna qqqqqqqqqq (intended to add all them q's btw) because they can't beat a class (nor do they play a certain class to know that they, too, have weaknesses).

I'm all for nerfs, but there is a such thing as too much.  You can't nerf everything and not manage to piss off a certain group of people who have a certain kind of playstyle (like those archers who spent ungodly amounts of EC to get -ct on every piece of their r8 that can get it).  I know that if dex was all of the sudden capped at like 800 or something, I'd be a bit miffed, because guess what build Mikau is...

Anyways since I'm rambling, I'll say this.  If you like a challenge, make your own private server and TRY to balance EVERY class without pissing off one group of people who play a certain way.  It is nigh impossible. 

BTW, the one thing I love about this server: no packs.  I may or may not have spent $1k-ish between the time they came out and the time I quit.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
I dont ever remember being able to donate for EC D:
Gold = EC :P also E=MC²  ;D
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline Pig

• Wannabe Archer.

There is always a counter to something, and there's always gonna be ONE class that is considered "OP" (but they really aren't; people are just moronic to learn how to counter).

Kindly do let us know how you counter 100 ct archers.

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
Gold = EC :P also E=MC²  ;D

Thats not what he means because he said:

"And yea, since u cant donate for EC anymore those people will always have an advantage over others"

And whats this? (E=MC²) Energy equals mass times the speed of light squared? Wtf... are you building a nuclear bomb or something!? D:

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
Can someone tell me in 2 sentences what this thread is about, aint nobody got time for that to read it.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Can someone tell me in 2 sentences what this thread is about, aint nobody got time for that to read it.
Another QQ thread about something they can't kill  :normal-36:

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Another QQ thread about something they can't kill  :normal-36:

He said two sentences!

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)