Epic Perfect World

Full Support Cleric Guide

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
can any experienced cleric give tips or make a vid like zFlashx's or Barbie about full support clerics?Like what to do in mass PK, how to tank, and give tips for noobers like me.   :normal-4: ty

i know sum1 made a guide for EPs but thats mostly for 1vs1 and DD and i don't like to DD with my EP just hoping to do a decent job in PK as support and to learn more tricks on how to survive.

Also my build is r8AA/HA magic rings and pdef orns plus nightwatch and ascended s.robe. I don't have puri wep yet(i have bad luck with r8 reshaping)
Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 06:37 am by JHIN
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
oh i want request 1 thing too

can anyone share some cleric attack combo? its my first time playing one so i want to know some combo.
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152

can anyone share some cleric attack combo? its my first time playing one so i want to know some combo.
it would be helpfull if they show their build stats r8 genie etc too.
~I'm Leader~
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Basically, if you're r8 you'll want a purify weapon (Get a defense level weapon if you can't get purify. =P)
Of course Sage is best for a Support Cleric. While being out in pk healing a squad you'll wanna be flying. (You don't get pointed out as fast, you also take less damage from melee's.)
Be sure to kite a lot from sin's or whatever aps/stuns, but still being able to heal you and your squad.
Plume Shell is a good react skill from melee's.
Be sure to use the Cleric's Sage Defense buff while in pk (Sin's will have a heck of a time trying to kill you if you use those two skills together. xD)
And then the Sage magic defense for channeling (I've kinda forgot the skill names like a pro. Haven't been on my Cleric lately. QQ)
Theres a few more tips but these are the basics. ^^

And as for Sara asked..
My Cleric's support genie. Don't really have the build for Cleric's though, but you basically wanna just have enough Str & Dex for the HA gear, then the rest in magic. And even though my Cleric isn't a Support one at the moment, have channeling & phy defense makes you a godly Support Cleric. xD
The genie is about what you would want for a Support Cleric. =p
Though everyone has their opinions about that. O:
Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 07:11 am by Lolly

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Basically, if you're r8 you'll want a purify weapon (Get a defense level weapon if you can't get purify. =P)
Of course Sage is best for a Support Cleric. While being out in pk healing a squad you'll wanna be flying. (You don't get pointed out as fast, you also take less damage from melee's.)
Be sure to kite a lot from sin's or whatever aps/stuns, but still being able to heal you and your squad.
Plume Shell is a good react skill from melee's.
Be sure to use the Cleric's Sage Defense buff while in pk (Sin's will have a heck of a time trying to kill you if you use those two skills together. xD)
And then the Sage magic defense for channeling (I've kinda forgot the skill names like a pro. Haven't been on my Cleric lately. QQ)
Theres a few more tips but these are the basics. ^^

And as for Sara asked..
My Cleric's support genie. Don't really have the build for Cleric's though, but you basically wanna just have enough Str & Dex for the HA gear, then the rest in magic. And even though my Cleric isn't a Support one at the moment, have channeling & phy defense makes you a godly Support Cleric. xD
The genie is about what you would want for a Support Cleric. =p
Though everyone has their opinions about that. O:

thanks lolly :D ^___^

think sum1 posted those here : http://epicpw.com/guides/cleric/
Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 07:23 am by JHIN
RETIRED BARB

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
think sum1 posted those here : http://epicpw.com/guides/cleric/
tyvm  :tiger-1: time to learn how to play a cleric. well if you see some vid guide not a word can you pls share it to me? anyway ty.
~I'm Leader~
My Shop | Youtube

Offline blackfire

I would make the video but i am busy with my holiday. I will tell you the gears needed for tank clerric. Full defense gears.

Ok here we go:

1. AA dragon top, u get 5% phy dmg reduction and -6% channel.
   2. R8R Defense weapons, 20-25 def level and 4-10 phy dmg reduction.
   3.R8R -6% channel wrist
   4. Ascendend dragon robe
   5.Vit Tome
   6.Now u have left Boots and pants R8R it will be very very good if you could get channel and phy reduction.
   7. NW magic ring.

If you get like what i said u get @40% phy dmg reduction.

Ok, now i make a little skill guide for genie and char that are must in Support/Tank :)

Character skills:                             
  • Pious Blessing
  • Plume shell
  • Seal of God
  • Ironheart blessing
  • Stream of rejuvemantion
  • Chromatic Healing Beam
  • Guardian Light
  • Wings of Protection
  • Vanguard spirit
  • Magic Shell
  • Purfiy

Genie Skills:
  • Expel
  • Absolute Domain
  • Tree of Protection
  • Belief
  • Heart of steel
  • Nulify Poison
  • Soulf of fire
  • Oxygen Bubble

Support and tank

Ok, now i will tell you guys a little bit about tank, culti, what skill to use and etc (my opinion, dont blame me).
    First, go sage cleric for support.

Support in mass PK:

Always be an ''air cleric'' that means u heal and support them while you fly. Always have plume shell on and always spam to buff urself Vanguard spirit (+100% phy def),Magic shell (-20% channel) and IH (Ironheart blessing). You can use pills like dew of star/ig/sutra or idk what you want, chi pills etc. When the plume shell is gone and you know you are gonna die, use Guardian Light or Wings or Protection, these skills reduce damage taken by a nice amount @60% or even more. If there is a cleric in mass pk, ALWAYS keep him sealed with Seal of god skills, the cleric wont die cuz he will get 90% less dmg but he wont heal for 15 seconds and that give to your teammates time to kill some players. Also sleep or freeze, and use reduce mag/phy def. After you used IH on you, you can use it between the gaps of Chromatic healing Beam, tha means u left click on party member icon and use ih on him and u do that on all players. When you get atacked in air, just fly down than fly up again and ask for support you. Thats all what i can teach about support in mass pk. These are basic things if you want more ''tanky'' practice more and you will get.

Your tanky ability in 1v1, while you are in Ultraviolet Stance or not.

When you start a 1v1, spam 2-3 times IH before the GO. If you fight a sin RUN, use holypath to kite, when he get closer and stun you wait untill your charm ticked and u got left @10k hp than use Expel. After Expel is done imediatly put plume shell and if you can use MP potion it will be great. If you fight a veno, spam IH before the GO than freeze she, keep distance because she will come and purifiy you. Use nulify poision. If there is a BM and he used anti-stun and anti-freeze speed use Elven Boon, its not great but it gives you a 35% chance to silence him for 2 seconds or put the filter off and expel him, he will get silenced. If you fight a wizz u dont even need to heal, just go in ultraviolet dance and seal of god than do your combo. Archer? Oh, easy...seal of god him, get closer, combo than he dead 2 hits. If the archer try to kite, dont go after him u might probably die wait for him to come and atack you than put plume shell on. Ok, the rest of classes are kinda easy to kill them.
        Now, lets suppose u fight any class (even sin with his tidal off), after u seal of god them use Magic Shell to get -20% channel and go in ultraviolet dance. Now almost deadlyest COMBO in the game: Mark of weakness-Aborbing array-Aurora Array-Magical Shackle-Magical Shell-Elemental Seal-Sleep-Xtreme Poison-Enrangare urself-Weild Thunder-Elven Boon. When you are almost dead and you are in Ultraviolet dance and yor Plume shell/Expel/AD/Wings of protection/Guardian Light are in CD use Pious Blessing. Pious Blessing is a skill that protects you from a deadly blow (like barb skills or deaden at sin), in fact it will recover HP and CHI. Again, these are basic info you want more go and practice.

P.S: You can make your own genie with what skills you want DD/Tank, that geneie was just an example

I'm a nab cleric, but i hope i helped you guys with Tank abbility. If you got some advices or idk if i did something wrong, please leave a comment with it. Thanks :).
Life is the art of drawing without an eraser.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
ty that was a lot. and i look forward to your vid.  ;D
RETIRED BARB

Zilara

If you want to be full support build, don't go for AA. I have 47% physical damage reduction (had 50% before) and I still drop really fast to decent sparking sins when I am not paying attention to what's  going on.
Hybrid build is the best in my opinion but I'd say you could also check what classes are hitting you during pk and change something, like your rings or so. When I see that mostly physical classes attack me, I use a might ring.
Your skill bars also make a difference in my opinion. Always keep buffs/heals/purify on hotkeys.
I am often DDing too, therefore my skill bars are a bit different. And I am demon, not sage.
I spam stream of rejuvenation on those whose hp is going down fast. If you're in a full squad and several people are being attacked, use chromatic healing. Always focus on keeping the squad leader alive, especially if your other team members are AAing him or her.
Purify is also very important. Always purify genie spark/heaven's flame/sleep/stun/paralysis/silence/mystic, cleric debuffs/amplify/soul degeneration/blood vow or even seekers' debuffs. At least that's what I do. My purify requires no chi, so I afford spamming it.
If you have barbs/bms or even seekers in your squad, you can use WoP on them from time to time and focus on keeping DDs alive.
When I am getting attacked, I often call AA on squishy enemies, like wizards/archers/sins. They get dropped within 2-5 seconds and my life is saved.
One more tip: clerics are the class that can support the best, but they can support even better if they are being supported too. By who? By a mystic or by a psychic. That's why it's nice to have those classes in your squad.
What else...oh yeah, if you have barbs/bms in your squad and they don't rebuff you after getting debuffed or after dying, ask them to do it. Aaand, another important thing: keep your squad members close enough to you. You can't do your job good enough if they scatter around. I hate it when I run after someone and other 2 die cause that person is far. 
Use SoG on barbs/bms. Sometimes you can use it on your own squad members too(in TW for example).
I could write more, but my phone's battery is almost dead so I will stop. PM me if you have questions.
Sorry if I seem incoherent or if I made spelling mistakes, gonna check the post once I get on my comp.

Offline blackfire

If you want to be full support build, don't go for AA. I have 47% physical damage reduction (had 50% before) and I still drop really fast to decent sparking sins when I am not paying attention to what's  going on.
Hybrid build is the best in my opinion but I'd say you could also check what classes are hitting you during pk and change something, like your rings or so. When I see that mostly physical classes attack me, I use a might ring.
Your skill bars also make a difference in my opinion. Always keep buffs/heals/purify on hotkeys.
I am often DDing too, therefore my skill bars are a bit different. And I am demon, not sage.
I spam stream of rejuvenation on those whose hp is going down fast. If you're in a full squad and several people are being attacked, use chromatic healing. Always focus on keeping the squad leader alive, especially if your other team members are AAing him or her.
Purify is also very important. Always purify genie spark/heaven's flame/sleep/stun/paralysis/silence/mystic, cleric debuffs/amplify/soul degeneration/blood vow or even seekers' debuffs. At least that's what I do. My purify requires no chi, so I afford spamming it.
If you have barbs/bms or even seekers in your squad, you can use WoP on them from time to time and focus on keeping DDs alive.
When I am getting attacked, I often call AA on squishy enemies, like wizards/archers/sins. They get dropped within 2-5 seconds and my life is saved.
One more tip: clerics are the class that can support the best, but they can support even better if they are being supported too. By who? By a mystic or by a psychic. That's why it's nice to have those classes in your squad.
What else...oh yeah, if you have barbs/bms in your squad and they don't rebuff you after getting debuffed or after dying, ask them to do it. Aaand, another important thing: keep your squad members close enough to you. You can't do your job good enough if they scatter around. I hate it when I run after someone and other 2 die cause that person is far. 
Use SoG on barbs/bms. Sometimes you can use it on your own squad members too(in TW for example).
I could write more, but my phone's battery is almost dead so I will stop. PM me if you have questions.
Sorry if I seem incoherent or if I made spelling mistakes, gonna check the post once I get on my comp.
Yes indeed, but just watch Lilt, he is full AA and tank 3 archers easy and i tested her build is better than Hybrid or anything else

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
ty zilara   :smiley:
RETIRED BARB

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Yes indeed, but just watch Lilt, he is full AA and tank 3 archers easy and i tested her build is better than Hybrid or anything else

lilt is op.  :smiley:  also werrew's hybrid build is op too. he tank better than most barbs.
RETIRED BARB

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player

lilt is op.  :smiley:  also werrew's hybrid build is op too. he tank better than most barbs.
this is sooo true, Lilt is soo OP. I fought her and our fight lasted 30 mins, he died at the end but oh man, 30 minutes fighting a cleric........................................... Life just doesnt make sense anymore.

Offline blackfire

What about me? :)))

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
What about me? :)))
may I ask who your cleric is? XD