Epic Perfect World

Cant decide on Sage aps or Demon aps Barb.

Offline Briggz

• Beginner
Hi, just having a hard time deciding if I should go demon or sage aps as a  Barb, and the reason why is because I want my Barb to be versatile. I want to be able hopefully one day cata in tw, as well as play as aps at the same time.

I know that full vit Sage Barb is the best choice as a cata barb, but I don't feel like going down that road again. I want to be able to hit 5.0 aps sparked, and also help in tw as a cata barb if it would even be possible while still being 5.0.

Please give me any suggestion's if it would be any way possible to be aps and still cata at the same time. Also would a 5.0 aps  sage or demon barb benefit a squad better when it come's to pve,  because I figure if a sin is in  squad he/she will end up tanking anyway's.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Stay sage, get r8 & aps on gear. There you go.
Maybe have another set for tw as well? More tanky of course O:

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
At best you'll have 4.0 aps as sage (dragon ha/la mix, claws/fists with quicken stone or wind shield) but it's still viable, my wb is sage and use that setup altough I find myself using poleaxe more often than claws. Dem zerk crits drops most classes faster than the sustained damage with claws - Except on certain wrs or other wbs.

Anyhow, yeah it's possible and you might even prefer it to demon, altough I really fricking hate sage onslaught, cannot proc zerk, casts at the speed of snails and no crit boost.  :normal-9:
Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 11:05 pm by qt

Offline Briggz

• Beginner
Hey thx for the replies, I guess I'll just make 2 Barb's. One for tw and one for fun  :)

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Hey thx for the replies, I guess I'll just make 2 Barb's. One for tw and one for fun  :)
like me  :P  also you just need dragon gear for Demon aps HA/LA mix works best. 5.0 ftw
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
Well I thought the obvious choice would be Demon since that increases your APS. Although for PvP APS Barbs are fail without sparks and pots. People should learn to pk without sparks... js

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
APS barbs are pitiful in mass PK and are usually now, only used to farm shizzle, although they might be alright 1 vs 1. Anyway, if you want a cata barb a APS barb would not be good (Even if you did have 2 sets of gear) cause you'll have like 30k and instant mages would solo you. However, 100k cata barbs are invincible with good defense levels and high mag. resistance. In my opinion, if you want APS make a sin/BM.

cevans1290

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF