LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
Shut up, dartle>auto attack needs brain.  :normal-49:
well you need brain vs HA classes not like Sage just go spam skill to any classes
~I'm Leader~
My Shop | Youtube

Offline thesquee

• Chivalrous Blademaster
  • Fight with respect and dignity.
Yes. Auto attack us more. It makes it super easy to close distances and kill you easier. Please go aps!

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
i made mine demon aps.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
well you need brain vs HA classes not like Sage just go spam skill to any classes

You clearly never played sage ea if you think they can kill a HA class by spamming phys skills...

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
You clearly never played sage ea if you think they can kill a HA class by spamming phys skills...
yes i admit, i never played sage ea, even some people said they are op, and i saw some people qqing about them because they can be insta cast and it hit hard(1sec full keyboard) so that make me think that, they only do is spamming skill to any classes.  :tiger-1: maybe your right and i'm wrong.
~I'm Leader~
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Karas

• ?
  • ?!
It's not only sage ea that can get insta , demon can be too and somehow they are more deadly since they miss less.Besides a demon ea can be uberfast chanting wise and aps wise too with right "Op" gears , to that makes them opx2. I know a few eas with that type of gear so hush.
Come at me mongrel.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
yes i admit, i never played sage ea, even some people said they are op, and i saw some people qqing about them because they can be insta cast and it hit hard(1sec full keyboard) so that make me think that, they only do is spamming skill to any classes.  :tiger-1: maybe your right and i'm wrong.

Watch one ingame and form your own opinion instead of listening to peoples exaggerations.

rainlu

It's not only sage ea that can get insta , demon can be too and somehow they are more deadly since they miss less.Besides a demon ea can be uberfast chanting wise and aps wise too with right "Op" gears , to that makes them opx2. I know a few eas with that type of gear so hush.
yes but keep in mind that sage archer got awesome quickshot, and demon archer has only 50 % chance for awesome quickshot, and also sage has awesome eagleon and also sage frost arrow is dealing magic damage ><

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
yes but keep in mind that sage archer got awesome quickshot, and demon archer has only 50 % chance for awesome quickshot, and also sage has awesome eagleon ><

Quickshot is spammable, "only" 50% means that they sometimes have to wait a few seconds before getting the proc. Higher aps also means more procs on their weapons and demons get to use more adds for +dex  (not to mention 2 phys rings) compared to sage channel eas. Demon mastry gives +2% base crit over sage and wearing basic elf wings adds another 2%.  Stunning gives 10% (or sharptooth) meaning a demon EA will be permanently at +14% crit as compared to the +20% from sage quickshot.  This doesn't include the +2-3% crit from having a phys instead of a mag ring along with possibly +0-4% from more +dex adds on armor.   Sage quickshot is awesome but don't expect a demon EA to crit any less than a sage.  They can both get to 95% without using the morai buff.

Demon EA's aps can also get much higher. Depends a bit on their choice of gear ofcourse, but if you compare a dragon bow to a dragon xbow then the demon will hit WAY faster. (-0.2 to -0.3 faster, not counting quickshot.) If both use r8r bows I assume the difference would be about -0.05 or 0.10 from r8r armor adds but add demon quickshot to that and you have a significant increase in aps along with attacklevels.

Not to mention demon ea in regular pk doesn't take much thought. Just spam quickshot & stun, things will die pretty quick with many, many hierobugs as well as the rain of purges that those dragon bows give.

Instacast has other advantages ofcourse.. instacasting wings of grace is really nice for survival and the rain of skills will yield chi a lot faster than regular APS attacks. Depending on the armor set instacast eas tend to have better magic defense too, not a bad thing when mages are much tougher to kite than a melee class.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
lol all this hate.
aps and chanel ea have same def.

and all these ppl that think you can kill anyone w/o using any skill are the ppl than thing they can tank EAs (idk maybe coz they think they have skill or someting? idk)
they jsut more suited for mass pk thats all

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
lol all this hate.

and all these ppl that think you can kill anyone w/o using any skill are the ppl than thing they can tank EAs (idk maybe coz they think they have skill or someting? idk)
Not really,some EAs use one  magic ornament and one phy ornament and then one magic ring for cast so they lose some phy def lol.But yes if they use belt/necklace phy def same def as aps EA.

And yes aps EAs better for mass PK and with cast EA you waste too much time to debuff your traget,but aps EA can debuff faster then kill your traget 1 2 3.

rainlu

lol all this hate.

i am not hating i am pretty much making fun of it >< :p
and i aggree with that

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
lol all this hate.

I don't see how my comment was in any way insulting or hatefull. Perhaps see what you wish to see?