Epic Perfect World

Expel

Offline DrakeX

• Teleman
Even with blessing filters, if the target is further then 20m range i dont think it works o.o unless i just have my filters wrong ^^ It still casts on u, but if they r further then 20m then it doesnt xD

True dat

I always have trouble using expel on my wizard, can never get it to work on myself when I want it or on someone else when I wana give it to them.

You need to change your bufffilters for that. You can mark if you want to buff yourself instead of buffing others when they are not in your squad/faction or whatever. there are alot of options

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Yea if your target is out of range then even if you have your buff filters set for self casting it'll still be "out of range".  I support making it self buff, it was never intended to be used as an offensive move (As proven by the buff filter option being added to counter it.). However from the filter being required to stop abuse it makes any sort of use on allies useless so it may as well go selfbuff only.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?

why not lol? and turn on your buff filters..then it will buff you automatically

:normal-5: banish this HellishPoop Gif spam on all threads
+ nicky has ugly face
BANISH

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
oh ty
and i used photoshop and adobe after effect cs4 for siggy

Suree...... "made by cheebee tyyyyy "

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Suree...... "made by cheebee tyyyyy "

I think he was talking about his old siggy that gave everyone a seizure. It was OP.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
Barbie votes to ban Gifs from Forum signatures. If Barbie is denied this he will make a signature that gives you all epilepsy. TY :normal-2:

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Barbie votes to ban Gifs from Forum signatures. If Barbie is denied this he will make a signature that gives you all epilepsy. TY :normal-2:

Gif signatures are sexy though. :normal-12:

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran

You can't give epilepsy, only trigger it if the person suffers from the disorder.

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
You can't give epilepsy, only trigger it if the person suffers from the disorder.

Yes that's the whole point, it's so strong it will trigger it in people without it! it was sort of a joke but you have ruined it now like Buzz Killington -_- :normal-14:

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
I tend to do that. *Sad face*

Offline Vionn

could you please make it self buff  :normal-46: :normal-46: :normal-46:

please alena dont jump on my thread

I agree, it's annoying when some EA starts facerolling me and I have to click myself to expel, instead of just being able to click it.