12 (18.8%)
Hate the idea, No.
7 (10.9%)
I don't bank my stuff anyway.
2 (3.1%)

Total Members Voted: 49

NS

cevans1290

I doubt this will be approved, but here goes.

I think we should put a bank in NS, maybe out of Sz though, or in sz (Idc.)

Tired of running back and forth from Dw port to Ns so I don't lose alot

I would like any and every GM's opinion on this, it might help Agatio decide <3 Ty.
Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 05:21 pm by XXThe_sinXX

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Great idea.
+billion.
(:

Offline Liquidstep

• Old Player
  • Call me Chill becaus i like to chill
 8) My the NS Chiller  APPROVE THIS  ;)
Im Liquidstep and you may see  me at NS

Favorit place to  Chill there.

Chillstep - 150(sin)
Liquidstep - 150(Archer)
SlushyStep -  150(Mystic)
DreamStep - 150(cleric)
ChillyStepZ - 150(wiz)

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Best suggestion I've ever read. 10/10

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

cevans1290

Best suggestion I've ever read. 10/10
Glad you all think so <3
Bump btw~

Offline Scwerz

• Im Your Bad Dream
i say it would be very useful for who farmin there,+1 why not :)

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Honestly I thought about this with a friend then thought, do you know how many people would be camping either the pathway to bank or near bank? Where as I would love a bank in NS, I think it wouldn't make a different from tele'ing to Dreamweaver port. I'd still probably do it for safety reasons. I hate farming with buddies (just my preference) in NS. I'll defend myself, but idk I'm just not going to call a squad so I can bank properly, from the people camping bank. Like I said would be an awesome idea, but if it's outside of safezone, people would camp it, most likely from a distance. If it's in a safe zone, people would camp the pathway, in other words whoever comes back across the way OMG I BET THEY GOT A SHIZZLOAD OF EC LET'S GANK THEM! But I'm not against this idea, you can still tele if you choose.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

cevans1290

Honestly I thought about this with a friend then thought, do you know how many people would be camping either the pathway to bank or near bank? Where as I would love a bank in NS, I think it wouldn't make a different from tele'ing to Dreamweaver port. I'd still probably do it for safety reasons. I hate farming with buddies (just my preference) in NS. I'll defend myself, but idk I'm just not going to call a squad so I can bank properly, from the people camping bank. Like I said would be an awesome idea, but if it's outside of safezone, people would camp it, most likely from a distance. If it's in a safe zone, people would camp the pathway, in other words whoever comes back across the way OMG I BET THEY GOT A SHIZZLOAD OF EC LET'S GANK THEM! But I'm not against this idea, you can still tele if you choose.
I guess I do see your point, I thought of it too. But there is a way people could get by, fly maybe. I made the idea because it would be hard not to lose it, but you also have to think NS is meant for pk to get it. It was just an easier way to do the stuff ;) She has a wonderful point though.

Offline SinStrike

• Meme Me~
  • Characters: SinStrike, WolfRage
I do agree there should be a bank in NS in the safe zone though so just incase someone was close to death they couldn't put there EC in the bank right before they die if it was outside the safe zone
§in§trike 150 Demon/Sin
WolfRage 150  Demon/Barb

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
It would be pointless outside of sz, I would camp that all day.

I guess it could work in sz, it would save you the trip from dw to the boat, which is what, almost 10 secs?
and instead of using tele stones you'd just have to use town portal, which is 5 sec cast too. :normal-43:

Offline Niani

• O,..,O
Glad you all think so <3
Bump btw~
+1

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
There are a lot of different ways to hit safe zone in NS, not just the bridge. If you can double tap Holy Path, with a debuff immune pill running, you could get out of PK zone pretty easily a lot of different ways.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

cevans1290

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
+1.

But I think it should be inside of SZ instead. Even though I never bothered me when I had to go from NS to DW back to NS.