Epic Perfect World

veno claws

Offline jhapzabi

• Beginner
im wondering why claw weapons are allowed for venos yet they are not allowed to cast anything while wearing claws?

isn't it a bit contradictory? allowing veno's to wear claws yet they can't cast any of their skills.

is it really meant to be like this or just a bug/glitch?
Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 12:52 pm by jhapzabi

cevans1290

It's a veno's choice to use claws ;) If she/he want to use skills..don't use claws, Ijs..
Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 01:14 pm by elllieee

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
im wondering why claw weapons are allowed for venos yet they are not allowed to cast anything while wearing claws?

isn't it a bit contradictory? allowing veno's to wear claws yet they can't cast any of their skills.

is it really meant to be like this or just a bug/glitch?

It's for HA veno's who dont tend to use skills anyway.

Offline SalvajeMC

Is just same as barbariam . We cannot use skills while using claws. Why idk game was designed like that
Wise man speak because they have something to say, Fools speak because they have to say something.

Offline jhapzabi

• Beginner
too bad.. venos can't even use fox form while using claws..

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
too bad.. venos can't even use fox form while using claws..

Yes.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Claws aren't meant for those classes. Just because your allowed to use them doesn't mean their originally meant for your class.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

cevans1290

Claws aren't meant for those classes. Just because your allowed to use them doesn't mean their originally meant for your class.
Nobody said it was..

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Nobody said it was..
Asking why you cant use skills with claws, is kinda saying that.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
Well, I've only seen veno's use claws for chi or faster flooring. But not a really common case since most HA's just stick with the good ol' pataka  :-X

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I'm assuming they are there for LA/HA Venos. I really can't see an arcane Veno using claws. X-X
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Elan

• No touchy
  • Rawr I'm a foxyboi
if a HA veno was smart it'd use something like nova or 0 pdef debuff then switch to aps with claws.. not that veno's need too they're hands down the best PvP class IMO if they have their pet and all skills.