Epic Perfect World

Soul of Retaliation LV 11 for Psy

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Soul of Retaliation isnt OP,  is useless, the effect go out with 1 hit, so that skill is useless, at least is good in sage that heals 15% HP, so GMs give us soul of retaliation back in the next patch, and i dont like sins, remove them from the server. ty

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Soul of Retaliation isnt OP,  is useless, the effect go out with 1 hit, so that skill is useless, at least is good in sage that heals 15% HP, so GMs give us soul of retaliation back in the next patch, and i dont like sins, remove them from the server. ty

Delete mystics & seekers while you're at it :).  Oh wizard , bm and psy annoying too, lets remove those as well. Archer with heals sucks too so cleric & archers can get out too. Barbs are ok, I kill those easy. Lets limit them to level 130 though to make things easier. Also make me the only person who can have a veno ty. 

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
and i dont like sins, remove them from the server. ty

WHOA! Sorry your highness! Remove sins just for you okay. Anything else you'd like? Would you like Agatio to personally come to your house and scratch your back when it itches? Do you want a GM body guard? Want unlimited EC? Anything for you, your highness, because what you want you should get!
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
people are taking the 'remove sins from server' comment way too seriously, why would someone actually say that seriously. ???

anyways, I'm noop psy, i cant remember what that skill is but yes, I want please.

Offline KichikuouRance

• http://alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/Rance
this thread made me poo blood

I'm always erect.

GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Actually, despite the sage bonus, i think SoR can be a tad op on this server.  Iirc, it's like 25% reflect on all damage.  So a sin that hits a psy for 14k damage gets a quarter of that damage back? For one hit only. And it ignores def/att levels i think. 

On second thought, it can be a life saver for sage psys, which I have, and I'm full of shit bias, yes, add it please. <3

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Scwerz

• Im Your Bad Dream
oh YEA would be great if u add it also some psy dmg skills is the same,shouldn't they be a bit different idk i just notic

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
Personally, I'd like to see sage psys more viable on the server; right now since level 11 soul skills aren't here, there is very little reason for a psy to go sage.

I WANTS CULTI VARIETY!!!!!

Stay Classy.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Of course I was not serious about removing sin, but those rebels downers paid no attention to the focus of the topic that is the SOUL OF RETALIATION LV 11, in theory SOR is good, but when u use is totally sh-it cause the effect go out with 1 hit and didnt reflect 25% of dmg, reflect 0.5 of soulforce.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
Personally, I'd like to see sage psys more viable on the server; right now since level 11 soul skills aren't here, there is very little reason for a psy to go sage.

I WANTS CULTI VARIETY!!!!!
go to http://panel.epicpw.com/ranking.php
set filter on psys

90% of them sage . 10% dmeon

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Delete mystics & seekers while you're at it :).  Oh wizard , bm and psy annoying too, lets remove those as well. Archer with heals sucks too so cleric & archers can get out too. Barbs are ok, I kill those easy. Lets limit them to level 130 though to make things easier. Also make me the only person who can have a veno ty.
Dont forget archer, 13k per hit on a mystic
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Mexicano

• Characters: Mexicano, Alastar'arch
  • Faction: Ducks

WHAT THE ***IEN HOLY PONY EQUESTRIA SPARTA LAMA DID I JUST READ

+1

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
go to http://panel.epicpw.com/ranking.php
set filter on psys

90% of them sage . 10% dmeon

Bet half of em went sage before realizing that you can't get level 11 skills but are too lazy to schism. 

Stay Classy.

Offline gale0

• NO MORE STUNS PLZ
  • Characters: Fealan, Xinep , Eureka_

for 1 magic mob and a 1v1 against a magic class its good other wise it need to have something else added. to really make it worth the cast.
-150 R8 psy