Epic Perfect World

Sins & NW

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
Yeah because I rather watch players with skill, not with gears
Classing me as an all gear player. (Clearly ignorant)

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Yeah because I rather watch players with skill, not with gears
If you're calling him all gear, you obviously haven't seen him play at retail servers. You just use his "Gears" as an excuse when you can't play. L2p :normal-1:
If you're calling him all gear, you obviously haven't seen him play at retail servers. You just use his "Gears" as an excuse when you can't play. L2p :normal-1:

ok I cant play only Flash can play ;/

Classing me as an all gear player. (Clearly ignorant)

yes because u never agree to 1 vs 1 someone with equal gears (for example dragon vs dragon, when u have to resign from ur OP CSed r8)
Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 05:47 am by CookieVookie

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran

yes because u never agree to 1 vs 1 someone with equal gears
Are you kidding me? I Gladly accept 1v1's from anyone. ^ Ignorance, you did it again good job.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
veno asking to nerf sins idasiksenashbreasuehaebafcn sa9hnfr3nwqs

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

yes because u never agree to 1 vs 1 someone with equal gears (for example dragon vs dragon, when u have to resign from ur OP CSed r8)
"You obviously haven't seen him play at retail servers" Why bother talking?
Are you kidding me? I Gladly accept 1v1's from anyone. ^ Ignorance, you did it again good job.

I could now give you like 10-15 examples when u refused 1vs1 but I have my 1 favorite which always make me laugh at you :tiger-44: that refuse: 'gtfo', do you remember to who u said that? I guess u dont because u say that to all the players who would crush ur ego ;/

As a barb it takes about 10 sins to bring me down in nw lol if not more I actually carried the flag with probably well over 7 or 8 people ganking me the whole way there and with no support from my side oh well but my point being is i lasted over 5 minutes probably and could barely budge an inch cause of all the stuns but 3 of those were sins the rest were archer and casters etc but those sins were like a joke. 2k hits to a 98k hp barb wont do much.. theres no reason to nerf sins. They are plenty weak and could even be 1 hit by a bm which do the lowest overall damage with skills.. i still gott he flag in btw ;D

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
I could now give you like 10-15 examples when u refused 1vs1 but I have my 1 favorite which always make me laugh at you :tiger-44: that refuse: 'gtfo', do you remember to who u said that? I guess u dont because u say that to all the players who would crush ur ego ;/
Areashi? Sure i remember it, why even try bring him into this he's 1000x dimensions above your level anyways. You can ask him how our 1v1's end up. IGNORANCE, once again.  :normal-2: :normal-13:

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
CookieVookie
You're dumb, only part of his gear that is really good is his top and that wont help him alot.
We have pretty equal gears he still beat me on 4 servers. You will always try to find another reason for his opness cause u are jealous of his skill. And yea, you are lazy to farm ur rank 8 maybe u would get same stats it's not that hard to get them on sin.
Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 06:08 am by maxah

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Areashi? Sure i remember it, why even try bring him into this he's 1000x dimensions above your level anyways. You can ask him how our 1v1's end up. IGNORANCE, once again.  :normal-2: :normal-13:
GG.  :normal-2:
You're dumb, only part of his gear that is really good is his top and that wont help him alot.
We have pretty equal gears he still beat me on 4 servers. You will always try to find another reason for his opness cause u are jealous of his skill. And yea, you are lazy to farm ur rank 8 maybe u would get same stats it's not that hard to get them on sin.
This. :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW

Yeah I guess u still dont know the truth about who was that

And is ignorance ur only argument?

+remember that he's also x1000 dimensions above YOUR level  :rolleyes:

and u bring ur 1 vs 1 with him? dude go 1 vs 1 him with same gears, why do you always refuse for that? Simple, because u know who will win

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
Y'all are breaking mah thread D:

As a barb it takes about 10 sins to bring me down in nw lol if not more I actually carried the flag with probably well over 7 or 8 people ganking me the whole way there and with no support from my side oh well but my point being is i lasted over 5 minutes probably and could barely budge an inch cause of all the stuns but 3 of those were sins the rest were archer and casters etc but those sins were like a joke. 2k hits to a 98k hp barb wont do much.. theres no reason to nerf sins. They are plenty weak and could even be 1 hit by a bm which do the lowest overall damage with skills.. i still gott he flag in btw ;D

And ofc sins are going to do nothing to a 98k HP barb. That's like a mosquito trying to bite a rhinoceros. This thread wasn't exactly posted with tank barbs in mind :x

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
Yeah I guess u still dont know the truth about who was that

And is ignorance ur only argument?

+remember that he's also x1000 dimensions above YOUR level  :rolleyes:

and u bring ur 1 vs 1 with him? dude go 1 vs 1 him with same gears, why do you always refuse for that? Simple, because u know who will win

Areashi drop server gf all