Epic Perfect World

Sins & NW

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
I think it's fine as it is, I see sins dying more than any other class in NW. I only have one complaint about NW on this server and that is that the mdef buff you get when respawning seems to be way too powerful, boosts my ea's mdef up to 20k when I "only" get 17,5k with normal ep buffs. Being able to tank 2-3 magic classes at the same time on a puny ea seems slightly .. Overpowered.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I think it's fine as it is, I see sins dying more than any other class in NW. I only have one complaint about NW on this server and that is that the mdef buff you get when respawning seems to be way too powerful, boosts my ea's mdef up to 20k when I "only" get 17,5k with normal ep buffs. Being able to tank 2-3 magic classes at the same time on a puny ea seems slightly .. Overpowered.

Yea it is a lot of mdef, the arcanes get a pdef buff too though. I don't really see any issue that desperately needs fixing but taking a couple of % off that mdef buff wouldn't hurt I suppose.  Has anyone tested how the pdef one compares to regular bell / cleric buff?

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Sorry for derailing this but can you remove the nw buffs all together? It gives the venos/brainless demon eas a huge edge over all other classes  :normal-19:

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Sorry for derailing this but can you remove the nw buffs all together? It gives the venos/brainless demon eas a huge edge over all other classes  :normal-19:

I play a veno and I agree with this.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk

If this is done light classes will struggle in NW. This thread suggested for what is on NS to be added to NW. While I agree with what the OP suggested I don't want Sins to become completely useless in NW as with any other class. If the suggestion to pretty much remove a Sin's stealth while in NW is implemented removing the defense buff will make them worthless in NW and I don't want that to happen.

As a Barb, my defense skyrockets with the buffs but debuffs will fix this. Tangling Mire counters high physical defense and Extreme Poison is like a mini-amplify damage. There are some mag/phy def debuff skills but these vary from class to class.
Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 12:57 am by TheFelineLife
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I didn't even know that there was an mdef buff...I never get it.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
If this is done light classes will struggle in NW. This thread suggested for what is on NS to be added to NW. While I agree with what the OP suggested I don't want Sins to become completely useless in NW as with any other class. If the suggestion to pretty much remove a Sin's stealth while in NW is implemented removing the defense buff will make them worthless in NW and I don't want that to happen.
Only people that needs a full squad to pk, yes.

I do agree with the buff removing. If they are gonna make stealth useless on NW well then at least remove the buffs that you get when you respawn.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Only people that needs a full squad to pk, yes.

I do agree with the buff removing. If they are gonna make stealth useless on NW well then at least remove the buffs that you get when you respawn.

To clarify, my +1 was to the removal of buffs. Not the adding of stealth detection. Stealth is just fine there imo, pop a detection potion at a critical moment or get a veno to bramble you.

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
I agree with removing buff respwn and putting detect stealth for those sins. the amont of sins that go NW and relying on stealth triple spark killing squishy ppl is just too much. also having alot of sins make veno pulling flag too op when they just aps them and give them free purify speed boost. so i think adding detect pots will make unskilled players go play other classes and make NW more balance. I get so pissed when a crappy sin who been farming squishy ppl triple sparking from stealth get more tokens being 2nd or 3rd in NW than someone else who is been in first place.

if u saying sins squishy in NW next time u go on NW check ur pdef and mdef when u get respwn  :-\ u not squishy when u have 20k mdef and more than 25k pdef  :rolleyes:

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
I agree with removing buff respwn and putting detect stealth for those sins. the amont of sins that go NW and relying on stealth triple spark killing squishy ppl is just too much. also having alot of sins make veno pulling flag too op when they just aps them and give them free purify speed boost. so i think adding detect pots will make unskilled players go play other classes and make NW more balance. I get so pissed when a crappy sin who been farming squishy ppl triple sparking from stealth get more tokens being 2nd or 3rd in NW than someone else who is been in first place.

if u saying sins squishy in NW next time u go on NW check ur pdef and mdef when u get respwn  :-\ u not squishy when u have 20k mdef and more than 25k pdef  :rolleyes:
yet most of the sins die quite quickly. is already hard for a sin to farm ST in NW or atleast get a high score. if you dont believe me, try playing as a sin on NW.

Putting detection buff inthere would only screw even more sins in NW. Plus you already stated that you want to remove the buffs as well, so your point of a sin not being squishy after respawn makes no sense.

Honestly, i couldn't agree more with this thread.. Even though i'm a sin i don't really find the need to stealth that much in NW. Might be because I play DPH Most of the time but yeah, while at it nerf APS Sin too pls ty bye.  :normal-2: :normal-1:

Go kill barbs with ur dph dumb zCashx

About this topic: no, I disagree, make sin and go to nw without using stealth, see how long u survive

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
Go kill barbs with ur dph dumb zCashx

About this topic: no, I disagree, make sin and go to nw without using stealth, see how long u survive
I Do, and i can? Downer.
I Do, and i can? Downer.

Oh yeah I wanna see it, and decent barb with decent gears, not a dex one

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
Oh yeah I wanna see it, and decent barb with decent gears, not a dex one
You clearly can't see all the 1v1's i do, your ignorance is just plain stupid.
You clearly can't see all the 1v1's i do, your ignorance is just plain stupid.
Yeah because I rather watch players with skill, not with gears