Epic Perfect World

Sins & NW

Offline Shadowchiz

1) Did I ever say I have never played sin? and also, have you met zFlashx? Best dph sin you will find and even he thinks sins in NW can be ridiculous.
2) I don't disagree about mystics or whatever. But if someone is on the full defence against sins, how are they meant to be able to get a decent amount of points? All I suggested was the ability to see what's coming.

This thread isn't strictly about 'nerfing sins', it was about fairness in NW.

Did u ever play sin on nw?
Not every sin is DPH, 95% sins on server are aps.
Also as u noticed, every1 get buffs on nw hp+phy def so its harder for sins to aps from stealth. I noticed u are playing veno class, u got bramble/blazing barrier and also lvl 79 immune skill + genie skills and pots, u have a lot of defence skills against sins,  u just must pay attention for stealth sins so u can use expel or any immune skill fast enough to not get floored and ofc u can always use detect potions to see if there is any sin around you. Nw is a teamwork so u should be close to ur nation mates that can help u when u are in need.

Offline Mizotasu♥

• qt sage werepenguin~
  • Characters: Mizotasu, Lilly
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege
Did u ever play sin on nw?
Not every sin is DPH, 95% sins on server are aps.
Also as u noticed, every1 get buffs on nw hp+phy def so its harder for sins to aps from stealth. I noticed u are playing veno class, u got bramble/blazing barrier and also lvl 79 immune skill + genie skills and pots, u have a lot of defence skills against sins,  u just must pay attention for stealth sins so u can use expel or any immune skill fast enough to not get floored and ofc u can always use detect potions to see if there is any sin around you. Nw is a teamwork so u should be close to ur nation mates that can help u when u are in need.

she plays archer, not veno

Offline Shadowchiz

Ah i thought she go on nw with veno o.o my bad lolz. Well yeah, archer is weak against sins but it always was like this with or without stealth.

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
Ok nerfing sins in NW, aw, why not nerf veno bramble ? Too annoying :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( I go make thread for that :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

You're the only one acting like a moron on this thread, lol.

If you showed me a structured argument for it, then I would support you.

But please stop being ridiculous.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
I kinda disagree with you.

First of all Im a decent sin, second, as I have hear around sin is the class that gets less ST IMO. Not complaining, my gear is quite OP, I aps everything that moves in NW (because DPH is worthless due to the fact that you get rebuffed after death). Yet i only get around 200 per NW, at the beggining I got 90 ST.  Some wizards / venos / Ea's get up to 600 st (the people that is good at playing their class.).

Idk but sins are 1 shot to any class (besides clerics) yeah is a bit harder in nw due to the rebuff thing. But we're still squishy.

I seriously dont get why you made this thread. Not trying to be disrespecful or anything... But you said these sins dont even bother to buff up.. Then why is it so hard to kill them for you in NW? Honestly, this thread seems more orientated to the fact that you die a lot to sins.

Sins speed was already nerfed to - 0.05 attack speed. Plus the sin HeadHunt was nerfed as well, demon and sage. HH last 2 seconds less than is supposed to last.

All I can say is that you need more practice against sins. You are probably an archer/AA class. And in my experience as a sin. Every AA class has it owns tactics to survive against sins. And well archers are most like perma anti stun soo...

Idk but before asking for a sin neft in NW, you should try playing one in NW.

Offline Shadowchiz

I got an archer too and i know its hard to beat sins on it, especially when they are coming out of stealth on 2 spark but i made a sin as well and i must admit iam stealthing a lot too on nw as well but mostly to avoid ganks and sometimes to kill some1 but stealth kills r not always succesful because of the nw buffs but most of all classes, archers has the weakest defence against sins but nerfing their stealth on nw would not only give advantage for an archer but also for many classes sins has problem to kill like seeker,barb,veno so it would ruin the balance a bit.

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
I kinda disagree with you.

First of all Im a decent sin, second, as I have hear around sin is the class that gets less ST IMO. Not complaining, my gear is quite OP, I aps everything that moves in NW (because DPH is worthless due to the fact that you get rebuffed after death). Yet i only get around 200 per NW, at the beggining I got 90 ST.  Some wizards / venos / Ea's get up to 600 st (the people that is good at playing their class.).

Idk but sins are 1 shot to any class (besides clerics) yeah is a bit harder in nw due to the rebuff thing. But we're still squishy.

I seriously dont get why you made this thread. Not trying to be disrespecful or anything... But you said these sins dont even bother to buff up.. Then why is it so hard to kill them for you in NW? Honestly, this thread seems more orientated to the fact that you die a lot to sins.

Sins speed was already nerfed to - 0.05 attack speed. Plus the sin HeadHunt was nerfed as well, demon and sage. HH last 2 seconds less than is supposed to last.

All I can say is that you need more practice against sins. You are probably an archer/AA class. And in my experience as a sin. Every AA class has it owns tactics to survive against sins. And well archers are most like perma anti stun soo...

Idk but before asking for a sin neft in NW, you should try playing one in NW.

At least you've bothered to make a decent argument against it, which I respect.

I have played a sin in NW, I wouldn't make an argument for such if I didn't have more own research to back it up.
While I know a sufficient amount about the class, I am not at all skilled on it, which actually backs up my point, as I was easily able to sneak up on someone and aps them before they could react.

As for making the thread, I never said I couldn't kill an unbuffed sin, but when I have more than one sin popping out of stealth on me, I find it difficult to counter and survive, particularly when I am focusing on the flag and such, rather than PK and I know I am not the only one with this opinion. Again, I wouldn't make a thread without being able to sufficiently back myself up, I am not just having a QQ.

Please people, god, I haven't asked to nerf all aspects of a sin. I never said nerf aps, nerf tidal, nerf deaden, etc etc. All I mentioned was being able to see them coming.

Sigh, GM can go ahead and close this, since everyone is missing my point.

Thanks to those who contributed.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Shadowchiz

I have played a sin in NW, I wouldn't make an argument for such if I didn't have more own research to back it up.
While I know a sufficient amount about the class, I am not at all skilled on it, which actually backs up my point, as I was easily able to sneak up on someone and aps them before they could react.

As for making the thread, I never said I couldn't kill an unbuffed sin, but when I have more than one sin popping out of stealth on me, I find it difficult to counter and survive, particularly when I am focusing on the flag and such, rather than PK and I know I am not the only one with this opinion. Again, I wouldn't make a thread without being able to sufficiently back myself up, I am not just having a QQ.

Please people, god, I haven't asked to nerf all aspects of a sin. I never said nerf aps, nerf tidal, nerf deaden, etc etc. All I mentioned was being able to see them coming.

You can always use detect pots to see if any sin is coming and nw is teamwork so yeah theres posibility u might be attacked by more than 1 sin.

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player

No, just no. It would become like NS, You seriously havent PK with a sin unbuffed. You get one shotted everywhere. Doesnt matter how high your skill level is, you still get one shotted most of the times.

As a decent sin I am, I have ALREADY  problems tanking 2 ppl vs Me. Yes I know we are not supposed to tank but is mass PK. You will obviously get 2 or more versus you.

Now NS, everybody can see you. Please, the name class is Assasin for a reason. Means that we rely on surprise attacks and speed, which is stealth. And since assasin is very squishy class, our defenses are tidal, stuns, infinite chi and stealth. Which is also worthless in NS, people is swimmin on Detection pills because there are almost free from Ares event. So in pk areas, FOR SURE somebody will use one of these pills to pop you out.

If GMs put a system just as NS in NW, you wont only screw one of our defense, you will also make us even more squishy and make it even harder for sins to farm ST in NW.

Offline Lilabean

• \o/
  • Far from what I was, not yet what Im going to be.
Its a skill, I completely understand that aps sins popping from stealth sucks big time, but we cant nerf one skill without nerfing others, to counter a aps sin is easier for some classes, I as a veno have no problem countering aps sparkers, bramble + blazing + fox form fpr pdef = they kill themselves, but then right there sins could QQ and say to nerf blazing and bramble because they keel over cause of it *-*

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
The whole stealthing at spawn points pisses me off to no end.  Sure I have detection pots (damn eu boxes), but there's a caveat to using one-- the damn cooldown.  And if a sin, or an archer, goes back into stealth after killing ya, you can't detect em for another 2 mins.

And some people are assholes--they will even stalk you at the next spawn point.

So while I understand that sins are squishy (I have killed a few as an archer), I'd like to see, if nothing more, a counteraction to those damn spawn killers.  If that means using the NS method of detecting stealth, then so be it.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Its a skill, I completely understand that aps sins popping from stealth sucks big time, but we cant nerf one skill without nerfing others, to counter a aps sin is easier for some classes, I as a veno have no problem countering aps sparkers, bramble + blazing + fox form fpr pdef = they kill themselves, but then right there sins could QQ and say to nerf blazing and bramble because they keel over cause of it *-*
Yep thats exactly what this thread is about.

The whole stealthing at spawn points pisses me off to no end.  Sure I have detection pots (damn eu boxes), but there's a caveat to using one-- the damn cooldown.  And if a sin, or an archer, goes back into stealth after killing ya, you can't detect em for another 2 mins.

And some people are assholes--they will even stalk you at the next spawn point.

So while I understand that sins are squishy (I have killed a few as an archer), I'd like to see, if nothing more, a counteraction to those damn spawn killers.  If that means using the NS method of detecting stealth, then so be it.
Yea but it doesnt happen often. IDK but on my wizards I have no problem killing sins unless they are DPh then thats a lil bit harder. and since you get constantly rebuffed on NW..

A suggestion from me would be.. BUY PROTECTION CHOCOS? and change to def lvl wep. A sin will hit you like a jooke, even if he sparks, it will still take quite plenty of skill from him to kill you.

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
You seriously guys complaining over nothing, a phy defense choco will fix every sparker sin. I can tank up to 4 sins with phy defense choco and defense wep...

Just leave the game play as it is, leave NW as it is, if you have a problem killing a class with your current tactics... then find new tactics.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I agree with this suggestion, it would make NW more fair. Keep in mind that the suggestion made was only applying to NW, not anything else.

As I read before, this was already done on NS; the sins complaining about this are probably the ones stealth camping in the first place. I am not saying that they are but some sins complaining here might be.

I did read both sides of the argument and the insults being thrown around are just ridiculous and seems like they are what their arguments are based on. I quote George Carlin as this quote works in this situation: "Someone is losing ***ing ground here."

I saw someone say to nerf bramble in NW, that isn't a good idea at all. Bramble is the bane of Sins, without it a Veno is an easy drop to a triple sparking, occult APS Sin and this includes HA and LA Venos.

EDIT: I notice that the ones that are talking smack are too busy with that to think up a good counter-argument.
Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 12:43 am by TheFelineLife
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
I agree with this suggestion, it would make NW more fair. Keep in mind that the suggestion made was only applying to NW, not anything else.

As I read before, this was already done on NS; the sins complaining about this are probably the ones stealth camping in the first place. I am not saying that they are but some sins complaining here might be.

I did read both sides of the argument and the insults being thrown around are just ridiculous and seems like they are what their arguments are based on. I quote George Carlin as this quote works in this situation: "Someone is losing ***ing ground here."

I saw someone say to nerf bramble in NW, that isn't a good idea at all. Bramble is the bane of Sins, without it a Veno is an easy drop to a triple sparking, occult APS Sin and this includes HA and LA Venos.
You seriously guys complaining over nothing, a phy defense choco will fix every sparker sin. I can tank up to 4 sins with phy defense choco and defense wep...

Just leave the game play as it is, leave NW as it is, if you have a problem killing a class with your current tactics... then find new tactics.