Epic Perfect World

The Ban Game

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
400 posts  :monkey-26:, robbert is ugly, Swane  :monkey-48:
Fab :normal-16: :normal-48:

cevans1290

Banned because you didn't ban someone. We get 300 pages then I get gm to lock okay? GG

Cheebee

Banned because you didn't ban someone. We get 300 pages then I get gm to lock okay? GG

300?? they really gonna ban us u know..

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Lock thread? When I said to lock this thread you were like this
I don't understand why anyone cares...just ignore and go about your own business O.o
Let them be.
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Edit: Son, next time try to *** with someone who's same level as you are.
GM Should delete this thread, then I will be happy to see your faces like dat *omg i just lost my post omg, where im gonna farm, omg i want this title so badly, omg I shit my pants!*

Cheebee

GM Should delete this thread, then I will be happy to see your faces like dat *omg i just lost my post omg, where im gonna farm, omg i want this title so badly, omg I shit my pants!*

they can delete it if they want to.
they can delete it if they want to.
+1

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Tbh Idc if they remove this thread, I just wanted to show him what would happen if we farm posts too.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
rolling threads since 1689

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
rolling threads since 1689

Thought you died at page 14 of this thread  :normal-14:

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
Thought you died at page 14 of this thread  :normal-14:
got in flane nation .. RQ  :normal-12:

Offline Jyeezus

I Ban you all for making this thread have so many pages D:

cevans1290

At least, smart people in this thread.  :monkey-1:
I ban you because you no said I was smart

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Guys, I may not be a GM but it doesn't take one to know that if you go off-topic again this thread might get locked.

I ban you because you no said I was smart

I ban you because you are smart.

I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Can a GM delete this post? I messed up. DX
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.