Epic Perfect World

This is soo true! Support Gay Marriages.

vlntbty

I'd much rather talk brains than your hateful persona. :)

Don't go offtopic pl0x

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
I'd much rather talk brains than your hateful persona. :)

Ok  random, got it
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

VelvetRose

Yes, im really wondering why he has so much trouble with people being gay. Have they done something that broke you're heart, or did something else happen to you that causes this hate feelings towards them.

Butthead, tell us a reason, an arguement that makes you feel the way you do. Then we can talk. Now we just stare at our screen reading you're posts and being stunned because we have no idea why.

LaceyPip

It hurts me to see how many disrespect there is on the forums. So many threads where people share their opinions about all kinds of stuff and there are always people barging over it with negative stuff. I dont know if it is to troll or because those that do that just are close minded. But why do you guys always have to reply like this. Discussions are good and if you are against gay marriage you can post it, but do it with respect. Talk from your statement and give arguments.

For example what Slowpokie said, he/she explained why gay marriage isn't allowed in India and how he/she felt about it.

All i want to ask those that always try to ruin a thread, please learn to have some respect...
If you can't do that, then thats fine but stick with the farming post threads and go away from serious threads like this.

If you can't say something nice... don't say nothing at all.

I so agree with you Rosie.....some people just do not have the capacity to have a decent conversation with anyone, nor do they respect anyone but those who are just like them and destroys everything that is good in their paths.

as for this:
Yes because i don't understand wtf wrong with people and support those fags??? You guys make me vomit seriously... Those people should flush away from earth really
Everyone is entitled to an opinion ....but keep it respectful and decent.  Every single human being and animal on this planet have the right to live and exist,  its not up to you or me to decide who must live and who must be 'flushed away' from earth.  People who are different to your beliefs have feelings too, blood running through their veins and a heart in their chest cavity ...please stop being rude and ignorant, live and let live.

vlntbty

I love how that's what everyone says when they don't have a valid or half way educated reply. "random"

If that's the case, we are ALL random. Get over yourself.

Ok  random, got it

vlntbty

He doesn't have a valid argument. Don't even try with him.

Yes, im really wondering why he has so much trouble with people being gay. Have they done something that broke you're heart, or did something else happen to you that causes this hate feelings towards them.

Butthead, tell us a reason, an arguement that makes you feel the way you do. Then we can talk. Now we just stare at our screen reading you're posts and being stunned because we have no idea why.

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
Wtf is all this gayness. Please no no no. The world has to change is going wild . No hate me but i'm against gay marriage. World was created  woman with man. No gay or lesbians or all those nasty relationships.

Too lazy to type same thing @ SacredRose.
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
The redneckness is strong in this one. You know, the biggest homophobes are actually gay inside right? Only a matter of time until you wake up with 3 other guys in bed. The gay inside you wants out D:
LMFAO  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

VelvetRose

Too lazy to type same thing @ SacredRose.

Oke, sorry i missed that post between all the others.

So for you it's a principal thing that men and women should be together instead of 2 women or 2 men?
Oke, I understand that i think.
But when you dislike it as much as you do (don't get me wrong, im not trying to insult you or whatever.) Just leave your post and don't return to it. It affects your principals. When I have that, i just don't go back to the thread/conversation/chat.

Likeaviolin

Don't go offtopic pl0x

You are childish an need to grow up like really ? Grow up or delete yourself from life
lesbians an gays are here deal with it you got to be one that got touched wrong by someone
in your family..... Just stop commenting geez

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
Oke, sorry i missed that post between all the others.

So for you it's a principal thing that men and women should be together instead of 2 women or 2 men?
Oke, I understand that i think.
But when you dislike it as much as you do (don't get me wrong, im not trying to insult you or whatever.) Just leave you're post and don't return to it. It affects your principals. When I have that, i just don't go back to the thread/conversation/chat.
Ok sorry, it's just too disgusting to think about it. I'll leave that topic now lul
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
I'm for gay marriage, but just like Lacey's joke this is too hot of a topic especially with people like *cough* running around  :rolleyes:. Why hasn't this been closed yet?
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

VelvetRose

Ok sorry, it's just too disgusting to think about it. I'll leave that topic now lul

Don't worry. This is what a good discussion can do, if one asks on about the subject you get to find out why and maybe even be able to understand why people think or say things that they do.

Have a good day all of you :) I'm gonna get ready to go to the town my bf was born and then tonight out to dinner at:

http://stadsherbergdemol.nl/en

Likeaviolin

No gm online to close it