Epic Perfect World

Is U.S. really serious about this? -.-

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army
You're the dumb one for considering this to be a sport with them, just because multiple people play the game from different countries means nothing.
GOTTA WORK OUT THEM FINGERS CLICKING THAT MOUSE. Its a computer game, not a sport.

You realize this is coming from a high school athlete. oh and that thing about the Olympics, why did the take out wrestling since its a sport? logic to stronk logic to stronk meng

Morbid/\ngel - 150 seeker

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Consist

• Old Player
League of Legends is a joke. Try playing an FPS. Where you need a brain and gun skill.

Offline Hellord

• Am
  • I'll be back .
  • Faction: Harimau
League of Legends is a joke. Try playing an FPS. Where you need a brain and gun skill.

+1

Offline KichikuouRance

• http://alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/Rance

this post gave me cancer

I'm always erect.

GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Offline Teguro Brother

• I'm an American. Ruining the world is what i do.
I'm not surprised at all o.o
Instead of physical training you train a lot more mentally, whats the big deal?

INB4 The Chinese Have kids raised since birth to play league lol
If you love something, set it free.

If it doesn't come back, hunt it down and kill it.

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction

INB4 The Chinese Have kids raised since birth to play league lol

Offline Nine_FOx

wow=world of warcraft by blizzard entertainment @@; lol if you ment dota you should of said dota otherwise its a completely different game if you said wow @@;
......I don't know if I should call it dota or WoW because some of its version doesn't really say dota at all. well we have our point, so let see what others write in here.  :D
Gomiho the nine-tailed-fox.

Offline Groovy

• Imperare sibi maximum imperium est
League of legends is similar to chess. You need a strategy. You need to analyze your opponents, read the situation clearly and react in proper way. You need some manual skills too. You also need to practice teamwork, just like football players. The pressure during competitive events is the same.

If chess is a sport then LoL can be as well.
I am a leaf on the wind... Watch how I soar...

Offline Jesus2.0

• Hang☆Over
Starcraft has been this way for almost a decade.
I'm not surprised, since it's gotten a huge following, fans like to watch, and battles can be televised and dynamic enough to stay entertaining all game.

Offline Kyrael

......I don't know if I should call it dota or WoW because some of its version doesn't really say dota at all. well we have our point, so let see what others write in here.  :D
I believe what you meant by WoW was "WC3 DotA."

DotA, the original, was a modded map on Blizzard's Warcraft 3 game, which is parallel to a lot of WoW's lore since it's what spawned it. The map was originally made by Eul, then Guinsoo and IceFrog took over for balance, I believe. Then Guinsoo left to make LoL, and IceFrog still updates and balances WC3 DotA, which Dota 2 tries to keep parity with.

Offline SinStrike

• Meme Me~
  • Characters: SinStrike, WolfRage
I wonder if EPW will become a sport :tiger-18: :tiger-3:
§in§trike 150 Demon/Sin
WolfRage 150  Demon/Barb

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
I wonder if EPW will become a sport :tiger-18: :tiger-3:

I see more hope in fapping becoming a sport tbh.

Offline Nine_FOx

:tiger-42:
I believe what you meant by WoW was "WC3 DotA."

DotA, the original, was a modded map on Blizzard's Warcraft 3 game, which is parallel to a lot of WoW's lore since it's what spawned it. The map was originally made by Eul, then Guinsoo and IceFrog took over for balance, I believe. Then Guinsoo left to make LoL, and IceFrog still updates and balances WC3 DotA, which Dota 2 tries to keep parity with.
Gomiho the nine-tailed-fox.

Offline SinStrike

• Meme Me~
  • Characters: SinStrike, WolfRage
I see more hope in fapping becoming a sport tbh.
yah me 2 now that I think of it lol  :tiger-27:
§in§trike 150 Demon/Sin
WolfRage 150  Demon/Barb