Epic Perfect World

Archers in GV.

LaceyPip

It wasnt even full gv.. It was only wave 3..

LOL Seriously???  Well, well .....

I support you 100% Rosie

Offline LeannLightkneen

• /-INK Artist-\
  • Words remind you of respect, violence teaches scum what respect really is.
  • Characters: LeannLTKneen
  • Faction: SoulAbyss
[shadow=orange,left]   I, dunno. I sort of like that this was posted. To me, this marks a line that, dare I say, must finally be crossed. People have gotten so accustomed to the basics to the point where any other way is invalid. That simply isn't true, there's always more than one way to do something, and any other way that branches off from "tradition" isn't necessarily "wrong", it's merely a new taste in strategy.
   I wish more people could understand that fact. If you cannot efficiently do GV without using your BoA, then maybe it is a good idea to stick with that until you can pick up on a few more handy tricks. Everyone else has the privilege to mix it up and skill their way through GV, but when an Archer doesn't want to sit and watch dust collect on their keyboard so they can do the same, it's suddenly frowned upon? {Based off of your experience with your last party you mentioned. Not saying EVERYBODY would react the same way.} If anything, Archers should have more flexibility instead of less. Use BoA and get some behind the keyboard things done or pull some fancy skill / DD action. So long as it gets you through GV, it shouldn't matter all that much.
   I guess just do what you do best, even if others may not back you up in your unique way of doing things, because there are a lot of people out there, and a good number of them do play here on EPW. The chances of you meeting people who will, instead, stand beside you no matter what you choose to do {GV, or any other game related actions} are pretty great, I think. I would, that's one so far.

My soul exhales cold in the
Name of the serpent that
Is bound to strike, and I,
Leann, who intends to grasp its tail, I
Lightkneen, who plots the bellicose bite of justice,
       shall make this storm my herald of vengeance!

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
Lol, this post is about me. And yeah i asked if you were on your period yeah, because u somehow dont understand it when i say it's needed for GV ...

Exactly what Lacey said, you need to be more respectful to women, I've had this issue with you before and got pretty fed up with how many times you ask me if I was on my period in faction chat. Get a new line or man up.

And coming from someone who had to explain some of the aspects of GV to you recently, I don't think you're in the best position to be telling someone what they need to in GV.

As long as the squad is still alive, mobs are dying and the person is still DDing and not slacking off/AFK then let them go.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Exactly what Lacey said, you need to be more respectful to women, I've had this issue with you before and got pretty fed up with how many times you ask me if I was on my period in faction chat. Get a new line or man up.

And coming from someone who had to explain some of the aspects of GV to you recently, I don't think you're in the best position to be telling someone what they need to in GV.

As long as the squad is still alive, mobs are dying and the person is still DDing and not slacking off/AFK then let them go.

So he has asked multiple women about their girly bits? I know not to run with him, chauvinistic ass. 

It wasnt even full gv.. It was only wave 3..

Yeah...dropping squad just for 3 waves?

AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FO' 'DAT!

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

LaceyPip

I would drop squad even if it was ONE wave if I was being treated the way SacredRose was.  Find someone else that is willing to be disrespected.

VelvetRose

So he has asked multiple women about their girly bits? I know not to run with him, chauvinistic ass. 

I dropped squad because the way how he treated me.. Even if its only 1 wave, i refuse to squad up with people that treat me like shiit and are disrespectful towards others...

Enough now..

Gm please close this thread, its getting out of hand.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Lol, this post is about me. And yeah i asked if you were on your period yeah, because u somehow dont understand it when i say it's needed for GV ...

I'm siding with LaceyPip, that statement was uncalled for and imo you should be given a temporary ban for it. Be thankful I'm not a GM.

On topic: BoA is not needed for a GV. It is optional and if they prefer to spam their other AoEs then stop crying about it.

If I saw the squad's archer treated the way SacredRose was I would leave the squad even though that is not aimed at me. I don't want to be in a squad with someone who does this kind of horse-shit. QQing about BoA is bullshit, it becomes horse-shit when you start being sexist.
Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 01:20 am by TheFelineLife
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

All girls on their period, they all mad at you faird. Poor man. Whatever, do you girls even know what a joke is ? Gosh, everyone in this ***in forums takes everything so serious, wether it is a small joke or even an insult.

Forgive me, but I thought the definite of a joke was that it was intended to be funny......

Please, explain to me the funny side of this. If you find girls periods funny, you need to get out more.

As for insults, they aren't needed and no one wants them, on forums or in game. Simple.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

All girls on their period, they all mad at you faird. Poor man. Whatever, do you girls even know what a joke is ? Gosh, everyone in this ***in forums takes everything so serious, wether it is a small joke or even an insult.

Picture this: you are a female and you are being bombarded with pointless comments about periods. Honestly, I'd try my best to get someone like that banned. Some women can't even have periods due to medical issues or menopause. That comment wouldn't make much sense to a woman who cannot menstruate for whatever reason. For some women that do, that is slapping a label on us. Personally, I don't become more emotional on mine and I'd appreciate the "emotional" label not being slapped on me.

I'm comfortable with period jokes so long as it is coming from someone I know is only doing it as a joke and not in the heat of drama/potential drama.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Yea it is.. Later on he said: what are u on ur period or something.. Geez..
Just realized that I read the approximately same comment in my book a while ago.
Okay. Nothing constructive here.
(:

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
Wtf, that wasn't even an insult. It was a joke. Get some humor. This is a game, you gonna QQ about every single insult or even joke ? Like I've trashtalked lots of people and even directed that period joke to a GM once, yet, that GM only laughed and didn't warn me. Why ? Cuz it was a joke. Get over it.

@SacredRose Hay, you must be new to the internet. Welcome.

My sense of humour is just fine, it's just that that joke wasn't funny.
And the original poster obviously didn't find it funny either and if they were insulted by it, then they have every right to be.
And congratulations, you've trashtalked lots of people, you must be so proud.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Archers in GV > Insults > Periods.

What.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37: