1 Run, 2 pulls. I want to see a barb do that.
• How could we stop the over popularity of Sins?Expand PV dramatically.
• Why is PV even set for a timer? (As in you need to reset.)I have no answer for this, all I can say would be to delay leveling..
• Why is PV so short?No real answer again to this, I would assume to make farming easier.
• Why is PV have mobs that can stun?Again only a guess, to slow leveling.
• Why isn’t PV longer?
• Why is there only one boss and why is it so weak?
• Couldn't we have something harder to kill as a Sin and force us to get say an archer, veno, or a wizard to help?
• What would happen if we separated this ideal dungeon and gave it better drops by far
The only way I see the popularity of sins declining would be to do the above though.
• I thought of something too, why not make PV regenerate itself instead of resetting yourself?
well people choose PV cuz they want, there are other ways to level up but they pick PV cuz its faster and easier.they pick sins cuz they can kill the boss without the need of killing any monster, free farming, thats why the reward from it isnt that great, or else sins would just do the same...beeing PV 50m or 5miles long...sins will always have the ability to pass through anything and simply kill bosses for rewards.i like the idea of adding an additional boss in the end, gaving both would cause 1 of 2 things, either pick a partner for those extra drops or just ignore that boss.about the upgrade of PV into a bigger lenght, im not sure if Agatio want that, i will let him answer that although it could be cool