Epic Perfect World

Missing gear...nothing else

Offline shellshell33

• Beginner
Ok so i Just logged into the game for the first time in months... Had school, work and moving and had no internet for a period of time. And im finally getting back to playing and i come to see that none of my chars have gear... I have all my $$ and gold and items...but no gear on any character.. I have all the stuff thats in my banks but i dont have the starter gear or anything only the 150 stuff i had farmed... Please help

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
If you gave your account information to anyone you should probably check with them first. This is the most common reason for things going missing.

If not, did you maybe give it away before you quit & then forgot about it over the time you were gone?

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
Ok so i Just logged into the game for the first time in months... Had school, work and moving and had no internet for a period of time. And im finally getting back to playing and i come to see that none of my chars have gear... I have all my $$ and gold and items...but no gear on any character.. I have all the stuff thats in my banks but i dont have the starter gear or anything only the 150 stuff i had farmed... Please help

Your Gear doesnt just magically disappear............................................ I think..

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
If you gave your account information to anyone you should probably check with them first. This is the most common reason for things going missing.

If not, did you maybe give it away before you quit & then forgot about it over the time you were gone?
Thissss.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.