• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
*walks in*

/facepalm

*walks out*

*walks back in*

Oh, and no, sins don't need a defense blessing.  If they get a def blessing, I want one for my archer and wizzie.  Kthxbye.

*walks out*

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Im serious D: Dont hate please, we die too fast, especially from magic classes D: Wizzies hitting 60k D: Psychics 20k D: Mystics 60k with this OP 1 shot skill and 15k-30k by other D: only Venos seem fine so far :o Dont call me noob Q_Q I just want more def D:
No?sins can heirobug EAs/Mystics/psy/MGs (dumb ones)/EPs
 :normal-43:

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
They are  already op in a  1v1 and trash in a war. Please dont change this weird balance.
MEng you just say my point there

The class is called ASSASSIN for a reason. You aren't meant to stand there and tank other classes (mag or phys). Sins are designed to be fast, hard to catch (hence tidal, jumps, two running skills) and able to disappear. That is what an assassin is. As people have said before, you should be aware of this before playing the class. Name is pretty self explanatory.

It also depends on your gear and game play. On my mystic, I've hit some sins for 10-12k, while others I have hit for 4k. Buffs also make a big difference.

And to those who have said they get hit for 25k from wizzies: Archers get hit for those amounts (and higher) without all the defensive mechanisms of a sin (no deaden, no tidal, no stealthing then running the fk to China).

Yeah but the class is also not meant to die to 2 shots. 1 if the other class sparks. ehh and btw Allyson hit on me for 77k non crit. and I have 86% crit rate base, that should explain which gear I was wearing  ;)

Yes, make people stand still like idiots unable to do anything even when they know the exact location of a stealthed sin - Sounds balanced.
thats whY I said only from Ares event. you'd still be able to craft them with Elixirs.

*walks in*

/facepalm

*walks out*

*walks back in*

Oh, and no, sins don't need a defense blessing.  If they get a def blessing, I want one for my archer and wizzie.  Kthxbye.

*walks out*
We are looking for constructive comments. And as far as I know you dont even play sin or atleast pvp with it.-

No?sins can heirobug EAs/Mystics/psy/MGs (dumb ones)/EPs
 :normal-43:
Only EAs that easy maybe, if we are in stealth. otherwise EA will Anti stun > Leap > pewpew > Leap > anti stun > kite > Evasion buff > pew pew > Anti stun > Leap > repeat again till the sin is dead.
Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 05:38 am by Jolhanson

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Honestly it would be only 10% is like 1k more magical defense, 1KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Not so much i guess.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
thats whY I said only from Ares event. you'd still be able to craft them with Elixirs.

I wasn't responding to you, I was replying to the person suggesting to remove detection pots and any skills that lets you see stealthed sins, lol.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Only EAs that easy maybe, if we are in stealth. otherwise EA will Anti stun > Leap > pewpew > Leap > anti stun > kite > Evasion buff > pew pew > Anti stun > Leap > repeat again till the sin is dead.

Go play ea and see if you have chi to do all that before the sin runs out of stuns/sleeps/seals/freezes  :normal-43:

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Go play ea and see if you have chi to do all that before the sin runs out of stuns/sleeps/seals/freezes  :normal-43:
I've seen archers that do. THey are like anti stun / will surge pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pewpew pew pew dead.

Seriously, there is nothing  else to do but spark.

Edit: Is so damn hard to kill Ct EA  as a sin in 1v1 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

added some smileys as well :/
Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 05:28 am by Jolhanson

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
Sins must be the easiest of all classes to kill as a wf. Don't even need nova.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
I think stealth pots should be removed and any other ability to detect us while we are stealhed
No..Just no.
Honestly it would be only 10% is like 1k more magical defense, 1KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Not so much i guess.
Not really worth it if it's just 1k, my opinion lol.
Nothing more but 10% mdef would be added though, so yeah.

Just gotta be fast enough as well as time your stuns right. c:
Sins must be the easiest of all classes to kill as a wf. Don't even need nova.
Only the ones who don't think to put tidal on, hue.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.
Why people are talking about sin being tanky like seeker or so, jeez if u can't read also don't post anything at all. I just want a bit more defense so we won't die 1/2/3 shot everytime we're fighting magic class...I dont even want to respond to everyone and explain some stuff... Go make sin and fight wizard, tidal will surely save you from 60k hits because thats for what it is -.-

dickroman

Yeah but the class is also not meant to die to 2 shots. 1 if the other class sparks. ehh and btw Allyson hit on me for 77k non crit. and I have 86% crit rate base, that should explain which gear I was wearing  ;)

but its ok when sin can 1hit any aa class?

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Why people are talking about sin being tanky like seeker or so, jeez if u can't read also don't post anything at all. I just want a bit more defense so we won't die 1/2/3 shot everytime we're fighting magic class...I dont even want to respond to everyone and explain some stuff... Go make sin and fight wizard, tidal will surely save you from 60k hits because thats for what it is -.-

Deaden, stealth, genie, pills, stuns, spark, sleep, silence, ct debuff (not really a factor tho since it lasts 3s), learn to use that maybe?
Deaden, stealth, genie, pills, stuns, spark, sleep, silence, ct debuff (not really a factor tho since it lasts 3s), learn to use that maybe?
No shit Sherlock who doesnt even play sin
And btw pills and stealth? Maybe u fight like coward on ur Archer but sins dont use those in 1vs1

Offline Jim~

No shit Sherlock who doesnt even play sin
And btw pills and stealth? Maybe u fight like coward on ur Archer but sins dont use those in 1vs1

I laughed at this.. how IRONIC Vookie..

Offline Fryz

• adios bitchachos Faction: #1 Xpendable
Well sins with r8 on.. with decent stats cube neck warsong belt a shiz are OP so ofc sins getting killed EZ by mystics,wizzys,venos whos got like 70-80 attack lvl.. BTW i had a fight with a wiz who got def lvl weap like +30def lvl and i was like wtf 7k zerkcrits shit so.. Every class are OP on their own way (ofc if u can use it)
DaKrullz-150 sage r8 archer
Fryz-150 sage r8 sin
Breaky-150 demon r8 wizzy
Roaen-150 demon r8 psy
Fryzaru-150 sage r8 seeker