Epic Perfect World

Voting Script Change

Offline Epica

• Old Player
Lol since I joined this server I have made like 10 gold in voting, which got me basically all my skills so at least there is a reason to vote.  No need for just voting to give you insta 150 and full dragon you got to do some work for yourself or the server would be boring after 3 days I can assure you that.

one of the objectives was to make server stable for more than 3days yea. not giving ppl lvl 150 and full gears and let them hang around the map -.- but as everything in the world, we cant make 100% of the players happy ;) we try to though :D takes time and work but who knows hehe

like some1 said earlier, everything in this game is farmable so there shouldnt be needed a Boutique, the thing is tha keeping a server up needs money, its not for free. nothing is free in our world, soon not even a glass of water in a restaurant will be free -.- so the Boutique is there, but we dont force anyone to donate money, thats why its called donate and not Charge, like in PWI ;) and the things in Boutique only make u get things faster, plus we dont have Epic Coins in Boutique for sale.

Like other server said, with 10gold he got all his/her skills, i got a lot of stuff with 10gold too.
but if u ppl think that prices are high or some are low, we are always opened to suggestions.

Offline ArrowHead

• Made to be played!
i bought yesterday a glass of water ;) ;)
Life is our real enemy...

Offline YusufRK

• Characters: Rayleigh
  • Faction: TheEye
I'm Not Sure we can beat [shadow=red,left][move]the #1 Place[/move][/shadow],, anyway i think [shadow=red,left]VendettaPW[/shadow] was too hard for us to beat them,,, we need all of the player in [shadow=red,left]EpicPW [/shadow]to vote the server,,, or [shadow=red,left]make EpicPW have more excelent rate server,,, for make tourism enjoy the PW,, that was my suggest[/shadow]
Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 02:51 pm by yusuf100

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
we are working on it ;)

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
The exp/sp/drop rate is fine as it is.

I'd rather not have an instant-endgame server where you get everything you need on your first day, then get bored.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
The exp/sp/drop rate is fine as it is.

I'd rather not have an instant-endgame server where you get everything you need on your first day, then get bored.

it aint happening :) i can give you our whole staff word on that one ;)

Offline BloodLust

• I only drink the blood of my enemies!
the exp sp drop is good here, actually could be slower i miss the newb days lol i just thought 1 cubi gold a vote would be better than 1 cubi every 4 votes... would be good for those of us who cant vote more than once a day and maybe twice.  ;D

Offline Blacklace

• Support cannibalism = Bite Me!
I think the rates are fine as they are too, I enjoy having to put some work in for my gear etc but I do think that a huge part of the reason people play on private servers is to get things like mounts, flights and fashion without it costing them a fortune.  15 gold for a flight token and I can't remember what the mount one is off the top of my head, I think is far too much personally.  I'm not asking for easy to get gear, like I said I actually enjoy farming my own gear,  I just think that things like the flight tokens etc, which are a huge part of the appeal for private servers, should be cheaper and leave the things like armour tokens more expensive especially if the cubi rate is going to stay so low.

"I'm right behind teenagers who are tired of being harassed by their dumb parents! Take a stand now! Move out of home, find work and pay your own way - while you're still clever enough and know everything."

Offline YusufRK

• Characters: Rayleigh
  • Faction: TheEye
i think the[shadow=red,left] EXP for level 149 to 150 was too much[/shadow],,, and the monster in [shadow=red,left]FC just take EXP generally for 60K[/shadow],,, and [shadow=red,left]GV give EXP just 7%/ wave i think that was take a long time just for level 150 [/shadow] -_-

fryslanboppe81

whoooot congratz ladies and gents we have # 2 place but something seems wrong BD is #1 they havent bin that for ages, would they cheat somehow cuz 283 in and 664 outs smells fishy ....

Offline Kurahn

• Kurahn-150 Seeker
I'm Not Sure we can beat [shadow=red,left][move]the #1 Place[/move][/shadow],, anyway i think [shadow=red,left]VendettaPW[/shadow] was too hard for us to beat them,,, we need all of the player in [shadow=red,left]EpicPW [/shadow]to vote the server,,, or [shadow=red,left]make EpicPW have more excelent rate server,,, for make tourism enjoy the PW,, that was my suggest[/shadow]
Touching up on other comments, Vendetta's rates were way too high for it to be fun. The only thing Vendetta was, was a PvP server, and it was unbalanced in pk horribly because once you had the full "end-game" set you couldn't really do anything else except pk and you were almost unbeatable without major skill. And plus everyone camps the sage/demon culti bosses and pks at them, so you could never get ANYTHING done. Then Bash started being a *insert insult*, so we have them beat in server quality by alot..
Kurahn: 150 Seeker
Sagi: 148 Psychic
Want to see my art?: http://spiffymctaco.deviantart.com/

I will "attempt" to draw avis for free, just message me in the forums with a screenshot of the character ^^

T r i f o r c e

I think this server is Epic a nice balance between freebees and hard work to keep it interesting, what we dont need is more vote gold and higher exp/drop/gold rates.

Just vote for that extra u need or give it away as gift but above all Vote for the server, cause people who played other private servers know how bad some are and that some servers cheat with votes.

So its our Duty to Vote and help get EPW at # 1 so people know where they should play :) right here with all of us
Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 01:30 pm by T r i f o r c e