Epic Perfect World

LVL FAST

Offline jrunzel

this is only my suggestion there should be an event that you can lvl fast at mobs and not only at PV....and new fashion too......

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
You don't have to level only in PV.

You have at least few options to choose: 
- TT
- GV
- FC
- OHT mobs
- Rancor mobs each 2 hours
- Plain of Farewell mobs

Offline jrunzel

ok i dont know that thanks for telling me.......

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
why does it matter.. you can get from 145-150 in less than 4 hours now by spamming PV. It will always be the fastest way.

Offline Chire

4% XP tome, 10% XP Marriage quest Belt ( do MQ for 5 days ), Esoterica and any even low lvl piece of neck which has  % xp (ofc if you got lucky on that stat) = uber fast lvling, I assure you.
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline jrunzel

where do i get marriage quest?
Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 12:11 am by jrunzel

vlntbty

These are what I did as well. I even did Marriage Quest and Base Quests for that little bit of extra exp.

4% XP tome, 10% XP Marriage quest Belt ( do MQ for 5 days ), Esoterica and any even low lvl piece of neck which has  % xp (ofc if you got lucky on that stat) = uber fast lvling, I assure you.

vlntbty

Marriage Quest. You have to be married, obviously. Then the groom talks to the little guy beside the Matchmaker in West Arch.

where do i get manage quest?