Epic Perfect World

The Grimm Life

DragonMaiden

Okay, as the topic says, this is... THE GRIMM LIFE ... yes... quite  :tiger-19: It is the other comic, mostly comedy / action based that has a more cartoon- ie look to its panel work. Kryosenki, being my first and more serious comic. But having fun and getting a good chuckle from time to time has no faults what- so- ever, either. Now then, I do have more scenes written for The Grimm Life if this gets enough likes on the forums. There are:

~ "Bad Neighbors" scene
~ "Why Humans Where Numbers on Their Clothes" scene
~ "Oh my God, Another One?!" scene
       and
~ "Grimmer, The Serious Gamer Reaper" scene

For now, I'll post this and see how it goes while I continue working on all my projects. I stumbled upon this newest Grimm Life scene and figured, "oh why not?"

"The Grimm Life ~ Death is Never Biased" written by The Dragon Maiden and the many voices in her head... Team effort  :tiger-19:

Random person that I need to name: “So, Grimmer, your fans of the underworld would like to know something. We’ve come to see that many of your victims died prematurely after having erupted your anger management valve. Most of them were lazy and quite stupid, quite frankly they had it coming.” Audience mumbles in agreement enthusiastically. “With that said, we’d like to know! Do YOU have any biased, or perhaps racist input into your choosing of who goes next?!”

Grimmer: Already glaring. “Death is a wonderful thing that can be experienced by everyone, much like sex, only it’s more fun to watch. This is because I, myself, am never biased. Never will I be, either! I come and go quite casually and randomly, quite honestly. I have shit to do, too, you know... ANYWAY!”
“In some cases, however, YES! YES THEY DO DIE PREMATURELY AFTER HAVING ERUPTED MY ‘YOU’RE AN ASSHOLE’ VALVE!”

Random person that I need to name: -”Oh! It was an anger management valve, sir.”

Grimmer: “SILENCE! I AM DEATH! WANNA DIE?”

Random person that almost died that I still need to name: Laughs heartily. “You’re too much. Please continue, Grimmer, sir.”

Grimmer: “Yes! Oh … “ mumbling. “Death is wonderful … never biased … the asshole valve... AH! Right! So now we move onto WHY I’m never biased. Because anyone of any race, not just HUMANS, are fully capable of being a dumbass. Yes … quite …”
“So it’s only fair to only pick those off who step on my ‘HEY I’M WALKING HERE’ toes … in other words... they die because they are STUPID and seem to forget one VERY important thing. THEY CAN ***ING DIE!!!!!!”

Random person who still doesn’t have a name, poor thing: “Ahhh! Yes! An excellent thing to point out, indeed!”

Grimmer: “I shall leave your bloody ear holes fully satisfied with this, as the ear carries such valued information to your little minds! I am never biased, just random. I am never biased, they chose to be stupid and therefore made my job a hell of alot more simple.”
“This is your death, Grimmer. I am without bias, all powerful, a great singer if there ever was one, and have been working ever so diligently to weed out the idiocy that threatens to pollute the universe since the beginning of time. Thank you!” ~~