Epic Perfect World

Meanwhile in Amsterdam.

VelvetRose

At first you will think, wtf am i watching, just watch till the ending and you'll see why i want to share this with you all.

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
Mmm. I wonder how long they practiced to get so completely in sync. '-'
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Derrius

• Alt: Poison_ivan
Sadly the message is true but its just not females alone :sad:
Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 03:20 pm by Derrius

Derrius_-150-R8 Cleric-Fac: Nohomo

VelvetRose

Nope males too.. Its just sad. It happened to a rl friend of mine. Loverboys... Took her a long time to escape from it and up until now she lives under another name because well.. They might find her. She´s oke now, she has a very sweet boyfriend and she´s happy :)

Yearning, probably long, i think these women are hired for this video.

DJBFF

Welcome to holland! There's also a group that dances at another place in Amsterdam, I don't remember th3 name of the guys nor tue place, but they do breakdance

VelvetRose

Happens in more places then The Netherlands, it's everywhere :(

DJBFF

Happens in more places then The Netherlands, it's everywhere :(
imo tue most awesome are in Amsterdam

LaceyPip

The video is excellent ..... I love the expressions on everyone's faces at the end, they did not expect that.  Brilliant and thank you so much for sharing <3

A few shocking statistics:

1.2 million children are being trafficked every year; this is in addition to the millions already
held captive by trafficking (UNICEF)
xxviii
Every 2 minutes a child is being prepared for sexual exploitation (UNICEF)
xxix
The average age of a trafficked victim is 12-14 years old (U.S. Department of Justice)
xxx
UNICEF reports approximately 30 million children have lost their childhood through sexual
exploitation over the past 30 years (IAST)
xxxi
The International Labor Organization—the UN agency charged with addressing labor standards,
employment, and social protection issues—estimates that there are at least 12.3 million adults
and children in forced labor, bonded labor, and commercial sexual servitude at any given time.
Of these victims, 1.4 million are victims of commercial sexual servitude. Also, 56% of all
forced labor victims are women and girls. (ILO) xxxii In the case of all forced labor, 40-50% of
persons exploited may be children. (ILO)
xxxiii
People are trafficked from 127 countries to be exploited in 137 countries (UN)
xxxiv
The total market value of illicit human trafficking is estimated to be in excess of $32 billion