Epic Perfect World

Epic Gamers & Classes

Offline Casualty

• Listening to Manson - Putting Holes in Happiness
Zomg! Another long ass thread from me? Hell yeah! Pay attention to detail and rock each line to key and you'll sting like a bee. Sorry old clan motto. STING, what a fun clan of murderers. Anyways, like the topic says this is for the classes and it's gamers. Something I've gotten very curious to, especially with our latest patch. Maybe it's the Sublime and fire head og, but I really do want to see what people think of their class and along with the patch and others and even state a few of my own opinions. Just a starter though for those who actually know what fire head og is, you tell me if any mechanic doesn't ever appear slightly buzzed? I can't work on your car unless I can't have my false sense of security. Now then, onwards we go to the loving thread, oh and to anyone reading...I know these will seem much to ask for, but I'm not asking or demanding. Always suggestions with me.

Veno Speed
Alright being that I've played a Veno since CB PWI I know that class brutally well and mastered it without a genie and sure as hell don't need one. I can roll the class with any of the 3 types of armor even. I know how demonic the class is in PvP too. I get proven even more so just to the fact in fox form our movement speed increases to 7.4, now one can keep that speed no matter what there's just no way of catching up to them. Worst if they suddenly decide to get pissy and pop in and out of fox form. Stun locking them is virtually impossible, well it is possible, but unless you can take one down in 1-10 hits....You don't have much chance. My point leading to, I think they need a nerf to their own skills. I'm not sure really what the language pwi uses because I've never bothered to look into really. I would guess with C or Java, possibly a combo. Regardless, that speed needs a reduction. That or a skill removal, my call would be for Summer Sprint(Demon) or Fox Form(Demon). That or a coding to remove the ability they contain, either one.

Psychic Casting
I think anyone can say the same, when you see a sage Psy get attacked by Worm and Xpendable's barbs, sins, and wizards. The Barbs, sins, and wizards shouldn't be the ones who die. I've seen this happen now six times. All because they can heal themselves and then crit and hard too. I would say a damage reduction is more then necessary, I'm not even in the list of the people who dare to touch Psychics.. I know when I win and lose, I usually win against Venos and BMs..These Psychics are practically invincible in my eyes..Least until a seeker comes by and says hello with a 200k crit. I see balance and ability, but like I said at the top, suggestions.

Archer Pew
All I have to say is the reduction in that charm isn't enough. Their casting time is still overwhelming, especially when they get smart and use Night Watch as their tome of choice. I would remove it entirely myself, though that's your choice. The reason I would remove it though is simply because it really just doesn't seem necessary for any archer to even have such a thing I'd rather see it on a cleric or possibly a wizard. Personally also I don't think any archer would ever need to complain about a cast time when I've seen Barbs with 80k+ hp take two shots and die. I know it's true too because I've done it myself, dearly wish I had never sold my Dragon Bow, but oh well! Whoever said R8 isn't expensive needs to be shot in the head. Then take an arrow to the knee. Frankly in my own eyes as well being I've played this class also since CB, no one needs a cast timer reduction. Learn how to kite and if you can't, don't play the class?

Assassin Damage
Maybe this is just me, but I've yet to see a Sin without a type of damage enhancement, whether it be in buffs, elixirs, chocolates, or sparking. Like I said though, could just be me though, I'm still extremely new to the TB classes. Personally I don't believe in sparking so I do try to avoid it as much as possible and do so extremely successfully. Though on occasion feel the need to. Regardless though I suppose maybe this is just me, but I see it harder and harder for a sin to be capable without a damage enhancement. Worse when a veno decides to play as I nicknamed it "priest mode" and go around purging everything. I would give sins a bit of a damage boost maybe a charm like the Archers get but for damage, say 5%. Not much, but it would be a good start to actually see where the damage would be significant enough to be lethal without enhancements. I guess it's me being old fashioned and not really still into using genies, and I look at sparks the same. They're nice, but not in my interest. I can't say I know this class too so it really just could be me.

For now that's all! So that's all I had to say, now it's your turn to! Please keep the QQ at a zero.. I don't care to hear your complaints, just ideas to how the classes could be balanced out. That is if there is any idealism of such to you, and if not, why? I got nothing left to talk about, or at least I can't remember anything. So you don't mind I have a pack of 54s waiting for me outside and my rockstar.

My Sin Setup
Curious is this any good at all? How could it be improved?

Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 12:55 pm by Casualty

Casualty - 150
Sacrifical - 150
Nymphomaniac - 150
Descention - 145
Elite - 142

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
It'd be alot more reliable if you learned the stunlock yourself instead of relying on a macro, things can change later on in a fight, where its in the wrong order cause of cooldowns.

Offline Casualty

It'd be alot more reliable if you learned the stunlock yourself instead of relying on a macro, things can change later on in a fight, where its in the wrong order cause of cooldowns.

It's just a test runner I got from a friend, I usually always stun entirely myself and it never seems to work out successfully.. I blame genie skills, ganks, and elixirs.

Casualty - 150
Sacrifical - 150
Nymphomaniac - 150
Descention - 145
Elite - 142

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
  • Feel free to PM ingame if you need any help
Bet there'll be lots of QQ about this post :/ Well, I have to admit with most of the points here, besides the sin one. The reason so many sins run around with dmg boosts is not really because they can't kill. They can kill very very easily. The reason they do it is because they want to do it within the span of 1, at most 2 or 3 stunlocks. They are incredibly squishy and giving an enemy time to recover and put up antistun could be very disastrous indeed. They already have the highest dmg output in game, thought not in terms of nukes and 1hits. They still hit freaking hard as DPH tho. What I think is that they should be nerfed slightly in terms of dmg, and be given back their aps. For some reason, I miss seeing aps sins...DPH sins doesn't really make it feel very Assassinish :/
ShinyWB Demon Barbarian WildBunch
NaturalTouch Demon Mystic Ducks
LolCrits Sage Assassin
Fistings Demon Blademaster Rawr
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? It's beautiful. Pretty awesome the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way. Why? Because the other animals are afraid. They know that if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock. I'm proud to be a Duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a Duck?

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?

Archer Pew
All I have to say is the reduction in that charm isn't enough. Their casting time is still overwhelming, especially when they get smart and use Night Watch as their tome of choice. I would remove it entirely myself, though that's your choice. The reason I would remove it though is simply because it really just doesn't seem necessary for any archer to even have such a thing I'd rather see it on a cleric or possibly a wizard. Personally also I don't think any archer would ever need to complain about a cast time when I've seen Barbs with 80k+ hp take two shots and die. I know it's true too because I've done it myself, dearly wish I had never sold my Dragon Bow, but oh well! Whoever said R8 isn't expensive needs to be shot in the head. Then take an arrow to the knee. Frankly in my own eyes as well being I've played this class also since CB, no one needs a cast timer reduction. Learn how to kite and if you can't, don't play the class?

give -chan to wizz or ep (? ? ?)
2 shot buffless, brainless 80k hp barb with SoV and amp maybe?
Xbow needs nerf, not bless, you encourage EA to spam dartle even more then. As a Dark EA, me no like even.

Sorry girl your opinion/suggestion just not valid

Offline Casualty

Sins don't need attack boost ... sins need def boost wtf, you have 33k phys attack but you also have 2.86 base aps, I can reach 4.00 aps, hell, if I wanted I could even have 5.00. Sins just need more def because they're too squishy.

Some tips on your sin, that genie ... sucks hard. It's useless, why use dex genie ? Really. There aren't many sins who use it and like 90% of those who use it don't even know its limitations. If you're a sin go for vit - mag based genie and put vit and mag gears. Also, if you want more aps, go for r8 and double interval on wrists or just mix HA with LA but you will be losing 10k phys attack which doesn't compensate for just a little extra interval. Or you can just put a quicken stone on daggers which increases your aps from 2.86 to 3.33.

I don't see how you need defense, but then again I usually go into pk fully buffed. I only have trouble with wizards, barb and seeker crits, and the annoying archer who just needs to have an arrow in everyone.
Bet there'll be lots of QQ about this post :/ Well, I have to admit with most of the points here, besides the sin one. The reason so many sins run around with dmg boosts is not really because they can't kill. They can kill very very easily. The reason they do it is because they want to do it within the span of 1, at most 2 or 3 stunlocks. They are incredibly squishy and giving an enemy time to recover and put up antistun could be very disastrous indeed. They already have the highest dmg output in game, thought not in terms of nukes and 1hits. They still hit freaking hard as DPH tho. What I think is that they should be nerfed slightly in terms of dmg, and be given back their aps. For some reason, I miss seeing aps sins...DPH sins doesn't really make it feel very Assassinish :/

Maybe so, sadly for me though it seems whenever I'm pinned up against a BM it's a fight to see who stuns who first and who can get out of it faster.... Then for barbs and seekers, how anyone kills the two is beyond me. My attacks go from 1-3k to 500-1k. A damage increase is hard to look at of course, to those who're stuck in AA or LA gear they'd be somewhat "doomed." Yet, considering how many venos and archers love to use a stealth detection elixirs, I don't see the issue. To me being a sin, it's "Make the first shot or die."

Casualty - 150
Sacrifical - 150
Nymphomaniac - 150
Descention - 145
Elite - 142

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
This thread is a joke.

There's nothing wrong with wf's speed.

Psychics die in 0.1 second what are you on about?

Archers using nightwatch? LOOOOOOOOOOL, you're clueless.

Then take an arrow to the knee.
Nice sense of humor, off yourself.

Boost sins damage? You're high, the reason your damage is shit is 'cause you've got 53 too much strength and using fricking macros in pk - You expect that to work? (Probably using sub-par gear as well)

Learn how the game works before making your "suggestions", thanks.

Offline KichikuouRance

• http://alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/Rance
reading this thread gave me cancer, close plz

I'm always erect.

GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐

Archer Pew
Pls Close this thread ASAP.
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I think this thread needs to be locked.

As for Sin defense, they aren't meant to be a tanky class. They have APS, loads of stuns and stealths that can be used in and out of combat mode. They don't need a defense boost.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

Archer Pew
All I have to say is the reduction in that charm isn't enough. Their casting time is still overwhelming, especially when they get smart and use Night Watch as their tome of choice.

Assassin Damage
I would give sins a bit of a damage boost

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
why ask for lock? There's not much drama, just stop commenting? :c

Offline Niani

• O,..,O
Sins don't need attack boost ... sins need def boost wtf, you have 33k phys attack but you also have 2.86 base aps, I can reach 4.00 aps, hell, if I wanted I could even have 5.00. Sins just need more def because they're too squishy.

Some tips on your sin, that genie ... sucks hard. It's useless, why use dex genie ? Really. There aren't many sins who use it and like 90% of those who use it don't even know its limitations. If you're a sin go for vit - mag based genie and put vit and mag gears. Also, if you want more aps, go for r8 and double interval on wrists or just mix HA with LA but you will be losing 10k phys attack which doesn't compensate for just a little extra interval. Or you can just put a quicken stone on daggers which increases your aps from 2.86 to 3.33.
How do i get a quicken stone for mydaggs? It sounds like derpshitwtfomgawesome

Offline Tavern

• Old Player

there's your 5% more dmg.

This is just my alt, I spent less than 4k ec on recrafting my r8, just wanted to get 3.33 base and maybe a bit more dmg for that pve, and I stopped at 2x dex on my pants.

If I wanted I could easily get another 20 dex and 20 atk lvl, 28 if I spend a bit on atk lvl engraves.

Sin part=completed. They dont need more dmg, and really, not defence either.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Banger, should use Nights Watch.
ista cast cotd ok and extra magic = less moni spent on mana charm. plis do this i hate when piple waste moni
 :normal-12: