Epic Perfect World

TW Reset

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
And as for the smaller factions: I see a LOT of little tiny PK factions everywhere. Stop making more factions, and start merging (yes, I said merge :c ) if you want land. TW isn't just a skill game, it's a numbers game.

False, TW is more like a strategy and coordination game.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
False, TW is more like a strategy and coordination game.

Hence why I mentioned skill. I peek on TWs from time to time in stealth. And when strategy means "push down B-lane", numbers can play a big role in TW. Not all use that method, so it doesn't apply to all. But I see that more than I'd like to.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
Even with the best tactics 20 ppl will never beat 80.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Hence why I mentioned skill. I peek on TWs from time to time in stealth. And when strategy means "push down B-lane", numbers can play a big role in TW. Not all use that method, so it doesn't apply to all. But I see that more than I'd like to.

Keep in mind though, that side lanes are much slower. This is compensated by the surprise factor and having to move people around. However, catapults are same speed as PWI but players can fly around at ~15 speed. Defense squads can just as easily catch up with catas on a sidelane as anywhere else so much of the value of alternating lanes is gone. Splitting up can of course still be usefull, however full force wiping 1 group & then flying at high speed to intercept the second kind of counters that too.

Offline Scwerz

• Im Your Bad Dream
Map Reset NOOOO it will be completely UNFAIR to Worms or any other faction worked hard to get lands,lol, worms from 8 months was dead now when they good now u want get them back, NEVER