Epic Perfect World

Heartseeker (Seeker Skill)

Offline Ribo

In the skill description, said the skill had 100% of chance to immobilize, but sometimes this dont happen.
Is something worng with the skill or is lucky of enemy player?
srry for bad english

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
If the skill misses, it wont freeze them. :)

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
It's like 70% chance I think, my seekers never works in PK, only on mobs every now and then. I can't recall a time it did work in PK. ;c

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Only 1 status effect per attack can land, and unfortunately if youre using Soulsever Minuet the game calculates that chance to land before Heartseeker. Actually I think if youre using ANY of the status adds for seeker theyre calculated before Heartseeker, and Ion Spike. So best advice I can give you is use either Parchment Blade Dance, or Northern Sky Waltz if youre hoping for the immobilize or metal damage increase, because their chance to land is MUCH lower than Soulsever.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

rainlu

Only 1 status effect per attack can land, and unfortunately if youre using Soulsever Minuet the game calculates that chance to land before Heartseeker. Actually I think if youre using ANY of the status adds for seeker theyre calculated before Heartseeker, and Ion Spike. So best advice I can give you is use either Parchment Blade Dance, or Northern Sky Waltz if youre hoping for the immobilize or metal damage increase, because their chance to land is MUCH lower than Soulsever.
this is absolutely true the pwi description is nerfed (they don't state that fact, so ppl don't know) ,accuracy only affects whether the shot will be a hit or a miss.

Offline 🌸

• -
There's a thing called accuracy. And another called evasion.  :normal-35:

Mittens full noop, brain too small for the discussion. es ok, I give cookie.<3

welp. that explains it. q.q the others look cuter though, I disappoint.

Offline 🌸

• -
Ty your cookies good, wtf, this flavour, omg this is poison i ded. gf kera.  :normal-14:

:normal-13::normal-2::normal-13:

Offline Ribo

Ok, tyvm guys :3
All of u are awesome :3
But im best xD
Jk jk, im a nab :/
Anyway, this topic helped alot ty all

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Ok, tyvm guys :3
All of u are awesome :3
But im best xD
Jk jk, im a nab :/
Anyway, this topic helped alot ty all
Dis ribo.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF