Epic Perfect World

Dragon DPH daggers.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Title says it all.
If all meelee classes get DPH wep and APS wep why not sins.
EAs have bow+slingshot/crossbow
seekers have dual swords/long swords

Give sins DPH daggers for the DPH sins who haven't got OP r8 yet.

Gof+ 25 Dex+ 5 crit rate and possibly +5 attack level idk, leave more suggestions and critiques
Whatever idc, but u dont even play sin
The main issue I see is that sins would be using those dragon dph daggers with r8, and u say crit + atk lvls, hmm, kinda unfair, BUT like u mentioned seekers already have gof dragon weapon and they use it with r8 so maybe it would be fair with sins too :O

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
Title says it all.

Gof+ 25 Dex+ 5 crit rate and possibly +5 attack level idk, leave more suggestions and critiques

I like this idea, it seems fair. Maybe not +5 atk levels though no other dragon gear has atk levels unless I'm forgetting about one. Maybe keep the same stats as dragon but put a option for daggers in the weapons recraft forge to change the aps to gof, kinda like how you change the procs on some of the other dragon weapons.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Not a bad idea BUT. R8r for sins was specifically tailored for DPH. Sins were never supposed to actually have aps on r8r, more of an accident in not knowing the stats it could gather I think. So dragon has always been kind of APS-ish.  While im not opposed to a GOF dragon dagger, I do think it should not have any attack of deflvl adds. Don't make getting insane DPH adds TOO easy.  Since the dagger is not actually part of the r8r setbonus.

(Making the sin setbonus for r8r give the dragon amount of attacklvl on 4piece and add the dagger to it for the +20 extra wouldn't be a bad idea imo. )

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
I like this idea, it seems fair. Maybe not +5 atk levels though no other dragon gear has atk levels unless I'm forgetting about one. Maybe keep the same stats as dragon but put a option for daggers in the weapons recraft forge to change the aps to gof, kinda like how you change the procs on some of the other dragon weapons.

Dragon wand has defense level.
But i guess it was designed for defense

and Pataka has 10 atk lvls, toh ppl dun use it, idk why :o(maybe cuz it requires too much str?)

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
The pataka was made for HA venomancers mainly. 480+ str is too much for any sort of arcane use, it'd cut the magicattack in half.

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Title says it all.

Just no LOL. That "Dragon" dph dagger is a lot more OP than mine is.

Mine has Gof + 15 dex + 15 dex + 132 maximum physical attack.

Your suggestion of a dragon dph wep would make sins too op. Seriously. To dph you dont need pro stats on rank 8 armor. With wearing full r8 is more than enough and ofc daggers with gof.

Currently my sin is at 86% crit rate. With a dragon wep like that I would have 90% crit rate.

I have seen some dph sins with lame stats on armor and they still dph pretty well. Is more like how fast you cast your skills (not talking about channeling)..

Plus a Gof draggon dagger would be too easy to get. And even if they put some special mats to reroll, it STILL WOULD make r8 daggers useless.

So no. I find this suggestion too OP and I am a very experienced sin

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
and Pataka has 10 atk lvls, toh ppl dun use it, idk why :o(maybe cuz it requires too much str?)

Yes yes, I had a feeling I was wrong and forgot something. That's why I said unless I'm forgetting one lol
I still feel like 5 atk levels would be too much for a dragon gof dagger, though I like the idea.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Just no LOL. That "Dragon" dph dagger is a lot more OP than mine is.

Mine has Gof + 15 dex + 15 dex + 132 maximum physical attack.

Your suggestion of a dragon dph wep would make sins too op. Seriously. To dph you dont need pro stats on rank 8 armor. With wearing full r8 is more than enough and ofc daggers with gof.

Currently my sin is at 86% crit rate. With a dragon wep like that I would have 90% crit rate.

I have seen some dph sins with lame stats on armor and they still dph pretty well. Is more like how fast you cast your skills (not talking about channeling)..

Plus a Gof draggon dagger would be too easy to get. And even if they put some special mats to reroll, it STILL WOULD make r8 daggers useless.

So no. I find this suggestion too OP and I am a very experienced sin
+1

RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Title says it all.

Growth, stahp pretending to be sin!

I tank sin dph better on my mystic than aps but everything else I die to two shot. qq
if it is added, no OP stats on it plis.
Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 01:25 pm by Kera ♥

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
I don't understand why aps sin above 2.86 is even allowed.
there is absolutely nothing balance about it.

Remove or limit that and ill be glad to see sins running around with DPH wep.
What don't want, is sins running around at 2.86 aps with DPH wep

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Imo dph sins and aps sins should have different defences. R8 aps sin is total bullshit cause it has same def as dph sin. They should remove aps from rank 8 and make it fair. Aps sin less defence but more attack speed and dph more defense but slower attacks.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Imo dph sins and aps sins should have different defences. R8 aps sin is total bullshit cause it has same def as dph sin. They should remove aps from rank 8 and make it fair. Aps sin less defence but more attack speed and dph more defense but slower attacks.
This.