Epic Perfect World

Issues with Ashura Destroyer wep skin

Offline TheEnd

If you are a magic class and you want Ashura Destroyer from the boutique be warned, it is glitched. GMs are aware of the problem and are working to fix it on the next patch. Right now it is limited to Blademasters and Seekers only. It will glitch if you buy it and you will lose gold and EC until the next patch.

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
Thanks for the heads up!

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i just bought both and they r working fine o.O
pm me ingame i think u got one before we fixed it from patch v67 to patch v68.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I have that skin, lots of people do, it's working completely fine for all of us... are you sure it's not just you?

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
I have that skin, lots of people do, it's working completely fine for all of us... are you sure it's not just you?

i had some other reports aswell for Daggers.
its possibly wha ti mentioned, they bought it while we were pathcing from v67 to v68...those werent working on v67  :sad:

Offline ღApolloღ

• RetiredPlayer
  • If You wanna Get To Know me Ask ^.^
  • Characters: Tatsume
  • Faction: RockStar
O. O skins are 30g *** that's gonna take me forever  > _ < time to save now shit  if only it was eassy way to get it by donating but paypal them mofos hate me Q___Q can gms add another payment with CC besides them ***ers paypals .-. sorry lol

Tatsume Lv150 Sage Seeker
KingElwrick Lv150Sage Sin

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Ive saved like 60 gold quite quickly, and since SoW update so far i got 3 skins from voting. Couldnt say that takes forever.

dorothyerika

Ive saved like 60 gold quite quickly, and since SoW update so far i got 3 skins from voting. Couldnt say that takes forever.

<_< Gib reskin pl0x?