Epic Perfect World

TM Abaddon bugged

Offline Speedy

• Characters: Mangelhaft, SpeedyX, Naotsugo, Hakuro
  • Faction: none
Hello everybody,

during our multiple TM runs we noticed, that you wont get a Gold Medal when you do not kill all bosses (except Leaf Driad). Additionally you can only complete it once a day, so at the second run another party member has to get lead to complete it.

Please fix this as soon as possible.

PS: Thank you for your hard work.

- Signature made by Sideris

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I kinda hope it stays this way. taking it from 192 runs to 48 total -.-, super easy now.

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
Yea
I kinda hope it stays this way. taking it from 192 runs to 48 total -.-, super easy now.
Yea, it is still easy TM.
Wish GM would do 64 medals on both TMs >_>.

Offline Craggan

what are you talking about? the robe is still 192 runs, 64 tm 69, 64 tm79, 24 tm eden 24 tm brim and then you can either run the tm lunar or buy those robes ... there was never a need for tm abbadon or SOT

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
what are you talking about? the robe is still 192 runs, 64 tm 69, 64 tm79, 24 tm eden 24 tm brim and then you can either run the tm lunar or buy those robes ... there was never a need for tm abbadon or SOT
Patch notes:
- added alternative way of acquiring Supreme Robe - by obtaining all the capes from the TM 99 Heaven and Hell - the other capes aren't required. This is quite shorter, but more difficult way for experienced players

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
So it's just 48 runs through Abba now?

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
So it's just 48 runs through Abba now?
24 runs Abaddon and 24 runs Seat of Torment. 48 in total

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Jup, one giant "*** you" to everyone that worked hard to get it. It's very PWI of Agatio to make things super easy later on.

Offline Craggan

ok.. i missed the patch notes.. was on my phone and it's a pretty small screen.. lol

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
this is sad i work 1 week getting supreme robe  :pig-20: and now you can do tm 99 with only 1-2 days ta dah uget the robe :tiger-31:
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube