Epic Perfect World

Demon vs Sage Archer

Offline Consist

• Old Player
Sage EA, would destroy Demon EA in 1v1...but in mass pk demon ea much more useful.

rainlu

yeah sage archer is better , ok ?
period.

rainlu

wtf.

sage archer is good for 1v1s. demon archer is good for mass pk. how you determine one's skills ? mass pk. so demon is best overall. demon is also pretty good in 1v1 but sage beats him there.

wrong but it is just my opinion sage is better overall.

rainlu

Do you even mass PK ?
no but i 1v1ed against both archers and in 1v1 you can understand how op it is

rainlu

You think 1v1 is skills ? No, you see one's skill in mass PK not 1v1. Sage is good in 1v1 demon is better for mass PK. Which one is better overall ? Demon because mass PK is the factor that determines one's skills.
no it's not
don't bring mass pk or 1v1 over here it's all about skillset, which i have no idea you think demon is better for mass pk, just because there are some more demon archers in mass doesn't make em better... kk
it's balanced ok.

rainlu

Quickshot, demon spark, BoA, metal skills and some others. But for mass PK, quickshot and boa, nuff said ?
ok you are right since you can do wings of grace>boa on demon and the 33% dmg reduce on sage boa is almost useless compared to demon boa i get it now.
but it's not like you can say it's overall cause demon archer can also be good in 1v1, and sage can be decent in mass, just slightly weaker.
sorry edit
Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 12:59 am by rainlu

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Sage EA, would destroy Demon EA in 1v1...but in mass pk demon ea much more useful.

ok sooo
now that we determined something thats been true since 2k08
why everyone QQd like bish when they wanted to nerf cast?
"qewqew this makes sage EA useless"

Not like every mage on server is dark or anything right?  :pig-1:
wouldn't want mage to me 1 sided or anything outrageous like that.

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
i don't agree with dis i'm demon, cuz we have less member(faction member) i do more 1v1 than mass pk(i won alot of 1v1 anyway), it's defends how smart the sage archer user is,  :tiger-3: demon can hit high on sage defends if you use auto attack(while his/her wearing magical orns/hybrid) or metal skill(wearing phy orn), demon can go either chan or aps with ring and some lil chan on r8

~It up to you if you can win or not(defends how you use ur char), how good you are, or which gameplay you like more~
Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 01:28 am by Šara Jėan
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Consist

• Old Player
i don't agree with dis i'm demon, cuz we have less member(faction member) i do more 1v1 than mass pk(i won alot of 1v1 anyway), it's defends how smart the sage archer user is,  :tiger-3: demon can hit high on sage defends if you use auto attack(while his/her wearing magical orns/hybrid) or metal skill(wearing phy orn), demon can go either chan or aps with ring and some lil chan on r8

~It up to you if you can win or not(defends how you use ur char), how good you are, or which gameplay you like more~

I'm not basing it off the player, but the skill set.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
I'm not basing it off the player, but the skill set.

yes, obv because i'm dark doesn't mean I loose every single 1v1 -_- and I suck at 1v1 in general + and dark
Sage > Dark 1v1 end of story
Dont bother playing an archer they are only useful for mass pk in normal pvp they sucky dmg cant kill a barb as sage or demon my barb can 1 hit any archer regardless of their gear

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
Dont bother playing an archer they are only useful for mass pk in normal pvp they sucky dmg cant kill a barb as sage or demon my barb can 1 hit any archer regardless of their gear
Normal PVP is mass PK. Any class can kill a barb if they're good enough at what they know.