Epic Perfect World

Demon vs Sage Archer

Offline guga818

Can someone tell me the pros and cons of each and give a final conclusion please? :'(

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Sage archer=Without extreme CS r8 are now pretty much slower.
Demon archer= Still have aps with insane and annoying purge and 10k auto attack on white voodoo psys

Offline guga818

Sage archer=Without extreme CS r8 are now pretty much slower.
Demon archer= Still have aps with insane and annoying purge and 10k auto attack on white voodoo psys

That 10k is with Dragon gear or r8?
So basically if I'm not planning to farm lot its better demon, and once i get r8 sage or stick with demon?

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
That 10k is with Dragon gear or r8?
So basically if I'm not planning to farm lot its better demon, and once i get r8 sage or stick with demon?

Seel hit's 10k on Ahed in white voodoo full tank

balance

go demon
always demon

Offline Nobody

archers hit about 7k on psys in white, and ofc crits and about 12k on black or maybe more.
Jishi

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Don't be a sheep, play what YOU like.

I'm a sage archer, have been before -channeling was the thing to do.  I didn't even do -channeling.  Ya know what? I may hit slower, but guess what? Archers are deadly regardless of what cultivation you are as long as you know how to work it.

So work your ***ing archer, choose the culti that fits your playstyle.  Sheep gets shaved for its wool after all anyways.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Seel hit's 10k on Ahed in white voodoo full tank

balance

go demon
always demon
I'm Sage.  :normal-1:

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
I'm Sage.  :normal-1:

Seel breaks the laws of the game ignore him

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

dorothyerika

Im a demon archer as you can see on my siggy,and I like it really.Sure I get my ass handed to me by my hubby a sage archer but i've killed him a few times too....by accident >_< Anywho I heard sage archers deal more then demon,but I believe demon quickshot or something has a chance to hit quicker(sleepy)and pure faster.Anywho time to search youtube for some random shit to keep me awake ^3^

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
im dark , and can solo sage archer if no bloodvow allowed in 1v1 , Example:Soochi, AreaStorm(Areashi) kite 200% , bloodvow  in channel-form , ofc  that way dark archer not able to tank anyway its the play stlye 

rainlu

the question to whether to go sage or demon is very hard to answer nonetheless i have to say that you need to take in mind what do you want to get, either to get sage and spend so many, many ec's on maxed -chan ,long with 1 more set of def lvl gear, or just use dragon gear for -chan but be squishy in that time but have amazing DPH but be awesome against psy, cause you will be able to 1 hit unlike demon with aps with which u would be forced to use will surge which would eat your genie and would make you open guard if the psy managed to survive with psychic will, so for me sage archer is more comfortable against classes like let's say psy, but demon archer has awesome aps when combined with relentless courage in short amount of time so you can still hit high DP/s when needed, so really it's a question of preference whether you like more stress or comfort in timing.
Ofcourse sage if you are less accurate in constant timing and you are more like doing some insane unnoticable spikes of insane damage for more often.
I has demon archer atm(aps) but I'd like to make him -chan, and idk if stay demon or switch to sage D: and a bit diff question: can demon aps archer kill HA users? (seek, barb, bm) never seen honestly, any proofs/answers appreciated

rainlu

I has demon archer atm(aps) but I'd like to make him -chan, and idk if stay demon or switch to sage D: and a bit diff question: can demon aps archer kill HA users? (seek, barb, bm) never seen honestly, any proofs/answers appreciated
yes with genie skills i.e : ataraxia+blazing arrow + wood or water pill + aim low + stunning arrow > aps mode +spark  genie skill + relentless courage > fist to death

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned

high aps archer is able to kill all chars , but not cata barb