Epic Perfect World

Patch v66-v68

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Can you give more information about alternative way of getting the Supreme Robe please?
I'm thinking of putting a guide up for it, or editing an existing guide for you guys. :)

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
as you can check on the front page of the website, serve ris off ;) patch is still undergoing.
need to wait hehe

VelvetRose

My irl husband and I are cross overs from the "real" PWI, and we would just like to say thank you ever so much to all the hard working GMs. I myself was on the verge of saying goodbye to PWI style MMOs for awhile, but we happened on Epic PWI, downloaded, and now love it. We don't have to put in $200 a week to see practically nothing happen with our toons  All we've done is vote reliably and still have the gold AND money in our pockets. It's a wonderful thing you guys (and girls) have created here and we'll be here for a long time to come :)

This! Exact the same reason why i left pwi and came to epicpw.

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
You all need to shut up about archers, it was in for a reason, now its out for a reason, simple end of.

dw man next  thread about archer aps , lets bet LOL

Offline Allizkrad

• Characters: Allizkrad
  • Faction: HellRazor
we are here to work sir not joke around  >:D
we are COMMITED !

lies u are here to eat cake and work >:D

Offline PVEqueen

• PVE queen. Hi.
Why doesnt this getting patched even with Verify D :?

♥ ♦ ♣ ♠   Go bring a blanket. ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠
♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ U leave me cold.   ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠

I'm thinking of putting a guide up for it, or editing an existing guide for you guys. :)

pls do D:

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
so you prefer to have everything unbalanced and where Admins + GM's dont give a cent to their server developement?
im sorry bu herew e try to keep everything balanced, its the worse task we have at hands and thats why all other servers fail  :-\ they quit balancing and we don't.
Tbh, the patch wont bring any kind of balance at all, you have my word on it, you guys should start making alts and pking a bit before making nerfs, didnt mean to sound rude or anything.

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
  • Characters: AndreaGwyn, GwynAndrea,
  • Faction: Oblivion
On the Trophy Mode 99s, are the gatekeepers going to be removed? Does any one know a good guide to use and share? Also just to clarify, exactly how does this change getting the supreme robe? (it would be good to see the guide updated, in the guide section.)

Level 30 base

Offline Allizkrad

• Characters: Allizkrad
  • Faction: HellRazor
Why doesnt this getting patched even with Verify D :?

server say offline in main page
 u just have to wait a few

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
lies u are here to drink alcohol and work >:D

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline PVEqueen

• PVE queen. Hi.
its online already    :smiley:

♥ ♦ ♣ ♠   Go bring a blanket. ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠
♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ U leave me cold.   ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
so you prefer to have everything unbalanced and where Admins + GM's dont give a cent to their server developement?
im sorry bu herew e try to keep everything balanced, its the worse task we have at hands and thats why all other servers fail  :-\ they quit balancing and we don't.
When Agation started talk about blessing nerf he pointed to PK rank. But somehow he missed most archers in that rank are dark archers who dont have much advantage from that blessing at all - they bigest advantage are debuff bow and attack speed. And btw most complains about that blessing was from dark/aps archers.
And if you going to balance better add something instead of taking it away, because when you add nobody going quit. When you take something away you always will lose some players. Someday you will lose them all :)
And good luck in mission impossible - balance PVP :)

Offline Geo

• Old Player
  • ~~~~
Hou much does the update take  :-\

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
Hou much does the update take  :-\
it take me 5min
~I'm Leader~