• Faction: DarkArms 卐
no eva or mdef? pfft im aps(demon) not my disadvantage
Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 04:56 pm by Šara Jėan
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Do you know anyone who quit because of OP archer blessing? I doubt. But now me with  3 my friends quiting server. And we even dont play archers. We quit, because nerfing started. We joined Epic  because it looks stable. But when you start once you cant stop - perfect balance simple dont exist. And I understand few players are nothing for #1 server, but from other side I am sure we wont be alone - who want play on unstable server...
the server is not unstable. There are a few nerfs from time to time but is not like they totally nerfed Eas channelling and screwing their gamaplay, its just a slightly small change, like when they nerfed sins was only 0.05 speed.

I kind of believe that your argument to quit server is very childish. No offense though.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Do you know anyone who quit because of OP archer blessing? I doubt. But now me with  3 my friends quiting server. And we even dont play archers. We quit, because nerfing started. We joined Epic  because it looks stable. But when you start once you cant stop - perfect balance simple dont exist. And I understand few players are nothing for #1 server, but from other side I am sure we wont be alone - who want play on unstable server...

Are you retarded this server has been nerfing for ages go die pls

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
How big is the patch?  :normal-37:

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
I kind of believe that your argument to quit server is very childish. No offense though.

You dont understand - I am not rage quit. I just not going waste time on server where I need a lot of farming/donating and after I am done suddenly class get nerfed. I am fresh player and got no idea nerfings are on basic regular for this server. Now I know. I should read forums before we joined :-|

Offline Fiery

• Burning Star
Can't wait! Good job Agatio. c:

Offline Striker

• Banned
  • App/Web Developer
  • Characters: BAHA
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Manual Patch available ?  :normal-4: :normal-37:

DJBFF

You dont understand - I am not rage quit. I just not going waste time on server where I need a lot of farming/donating and after I am done suddenly class get nerfed. I am fresh player and got no idea nerfings are on basic regular for this server. Now I know. I should read forums before we joined :-|
You don't have to keep farming, or to keep donating. Get a faction with a base. Do BQ every day. Buy matrs from the base manager! As of the gold, you can VOTE.

Offline ibi

What about Veno + Mystic blessings? are they perma removed now or wut? :o

Offline mantis

Pyschic is already strong why they got blessing for soulforce

Angelica

What about Veno + Mystic blessings? are they perma removed now or wut? :o
Probably. o.o It's not like they really need it anyways.

VelvetRose

People will always have something to complain.. Wonder why they just can't be happy with the things we're getting now.

Offline BamBam

• Old Player

Seems like you're making a big deal over nothing, its only 10% channeling being taken out of a blessing that did not belong to the class to begin with. It sucks if you an archer yeah, especially a sage one I feel ya... but archer isn't the only class I play and 10% in the end is nothing. The QQ threads are annoying but do you see Agatio implementing every dumbass idea that comes up on forums? No. So if this is your logic for leaving then all I can really say is... bye, don't let the door hit ya where the lord split ya.

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
 ^-^ty for patch u patcher

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
WTF less channel  :( my ct gear so waste :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((