Epic Perfect World

Patch v66-v68

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Patch notes:
- added a lot of new weapon skins to the Boutique and fashion NPCs
- added 5 new flights to the Events Forge
- added alternative way of acquiring Supreme Robe - by obtaining all the capes from the TM 99 Heaven and Hell - the other capes aren't required. This is quite shorter, but more difficult way for experienced players
- added Random Colour Inks to the Boutique
- weakened Plain of Farewell mobs and increased their drop rate to 25%
- changed Archer's Blessing from -20% to -10% channel
- changed set bonus and added blessing for Psychics to compensate lower amount of Soulforce
- updated faction icons

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.

Offline Tenashi

Yeh just keep killing archers sheesh aga  :rolleyes:

Offline GelloAce

• Characters: Kiero
  • Faction: Ducks

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
GJ, Would be better if make blessing to -0% casting, but still GF
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Cant wait to see the new wep skins ://

Offline blackfire

What does GM says by obtaining Supreme Robe, u dont need to do all 64/64/24/24 runs or what?
Life is the art of drawing without an eraser.

VelvetRose

Cool thanks Agatio :)

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
Butthead still crying
Recent video.

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
Patch notes:
- changed Archer's Blessing from -20% to -10% channel

Do you know anyone who quit because of OP archer blessing? I doubt. But now me with  3 my friends quiting server. And we even dont play archers. We quit, because nerfing started. We joined Epic  because it looks stable. But when you start once you cant stop - perfect balance simple dont exist. And I understand few players are nothing for #1 server, but from other side I am sure we wont be alone - who want play on unstable server...

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
Do you know anyone who quit because of OP archer blessing? I doubt. But now me with  3 my friends quiting server. And we even dont play archers. We quit, because nerfing started. We joined Epic  because it looks stable. But when you start once you cant stop - perfect balance simple dont exist. And I understand few players are nothing for #1 server, but from other side I am sure we wont be alone - who want play on unstable server...
too late, when they were voting where were you
Recent video.
Cant wait to see the new wep skins ://
Exactly :33

Offline twikill4

Glad you are changing the Supreme robe thing i was farming it and was gonna take forever, however i wonder if pl can actually do TM 99 it is harder, but in case anyone willing to try Pm me KillaBarb after server is back up i will be trying :D i really hope it is easier. I dont really care about anything else in this patch just robe so i hope it goes quick....

Offline lucyღ

• <3
  • Characters: Iucy
Thanks for the Patch Agatioooooo <3