Epic Perfect World

Request a Signature

Offline Delirium

Delirium makes good siggies. I used to make tons of siggies, but most ppl dont ask me anymore

Yours are pretty decent lets be fair. :p

^Made by me! :P
NOT ALL CLASSES MADE FOR PVP SOME WERE MADE FOR PVE
Mhm. x'D

Offline Vanquish

Delirium makes good siggies. I used to make tons of siggies, but most ppl dont ask me anymore

No way i could compete with that magic potato.

Offline Delirium

No way i could compete with that magic potato.

It is pretty cooooool.

Anyone want to provide me with an image and what they want I can do one tonight.

^Made by me! :P
NOT ALL CLASSES MADE FOR PVP SOME WERE MADE FOR PVE
Mhm. x'D

Offline Ace

• Stop bothering me.
  • Characters: Ace
  • Faction: Regicide Leader
I'd love a signature. Character name is Ace, my class is archer and my faction is Regicide. I love archery and guitars if that helps.

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
If it is possible for a new one!

Nexy
Founder of NexNation (Resigned as Leader)
Colours: Blue/White/Black
Image of my character

If it helps I like snow, skiing, basketball and tennis. Also anything aussie in the sig would be cool xD

Offline JuJuBeez

• MooooOooooOOoo~
I hope there isn't a rule about necroing and that I'm not hijacking the thread -hides- I just saw this sig request and didn't see anything happen lately and wanted to give it a try with the most recent request (wasn't sure if the people who had other posts would still be here or not). I was able to make the sig blue but, found it kind of hard to incorporate your ingame character with your hobbies :X so I made a separate one (although I know nothing about basketball - I just thought the shot of him looked nice to work with). Hope you like :)

Taking Signature Requests -  Click Here!

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Very nie siggy JuJuBeez

Please do not request new siggys because Glitter has quit =/